Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Hi! I'm new here
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 pm 

I'm not sure if introductions are mandatory here, but I'll post a short one anyway.

My name is Lori-Anne

I'm new to this forum, but not new to Shamanism. Found it (really before I was born) but about 15 yrs ago, really began to study and practice and learn. I then found the Toltec Path, Carlos Castaneda and etc and somehow that had taken me away from Shmanism as I knew it. I recently had a dream in which a deceased and very dear friend of me reminded me of my Shamanic studies and practice and gently suggested I reacquaint myself with Shamanism (Not the Toltec kind) and try to find some others who are practicing. He told me that my heart needs it. Always eager to accept advice and guidance especially when it comes in dream from from a departed friend and Shaman, I have found my way over here.

About me, I am a dreamer, do dream work, healings, travelling, working with Totems and animal Spirits and other beings, etc. I have also recently began a side project called Dream Coaching, but honestly don't spend as much time and energy o it as I could or maybe should. I'm also an empath and hyper sensitive person so it's been difficult for me over the years to feel comfortable sharing any of my stories and or gifts. I am working on overcoming this obstacle. Thanks y'all for having me. I look forward to reading what appears to be a wealth of information, knowledge and story here and also sharing a bit, too.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism