Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Hello/Would someone explain?
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm 

Hi Everybody.
I do not want to get into practices as my responsibilities are enormous with family right now. There just aren't many people I can talk to about the things I've experienced since toddler years - without asking for them. I actually don't know what my question is other than why and how?
In seeking, I've noticed that many people here have some of the exact same experiences. I've always had lucid dreaming and "special" dreams to warn me in great detail. The exact dangers have always been realized after the dreams. I mean, they were right on.
I see people when I close my eyes, and I meet them. I feel people close to me after they die and know the moment. That's been proven.
There was a time when I felt as though my feet were planted like a tree's roots and I moved the wind. Things only happen for good reason. And I never ask for them.
I don't think it's necessary to write you a book here, because you guys obviously get it. There are many more experiences.
I'm coming up on 40, and I guess I just want to know a little more.
It's natural to me, but why not everybody? If this energy is present, why am I the only one I know (in my life) picking up on it?
Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Hello/Would someone explain?
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 am 

Meerkat wrote:
It's natural to me, but why not everybody? If this energy is present, why am I the only one I know (in my life) picking up on it?

Because except for a few influential moments most people are just automatons. Only interactions with other divine sparks are valid.

The reason you are so aware of spiritual things is because your divine spark has chosen to invest more time and effort into you (the vessel) rather than just popping in for a short term visit to experience or witness and event. There is a reason you have chosen a vessel which at this moment has no physical contact with other vessels, value this phase space and use it.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm 

Quote:
Because except for a few influential moments most people are just automatons. Only interactions with other divine sparks are valid.

Thank you for replying.
Do you mean to say that anyone who doesn't regularly experience these things is pretty much worthless? Forgive me if I am misunderstanding.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 pm 

Absolutely not. All things serve a purpose and this is a complex realm, I mean that the purposes are many and may not always be obvious.

Even you and I go on autopilot occaisionally while our driver sees to other matters, yet during those moments we are not worthless. Even vessels rarely used aren't worthless, I appreciate the existence of a japanese restraunt in Brisbane even though I have only been there once and am unlikely to ever go to that side of the world again.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 pm 

...my question is other than why and how? Because this is one way your spirituality and intuition expresses itself.
I've always had lucid dreaming and "special" dreams to warn me in great detail. The exact dangers have always been realized after the dreams. I mean, they were right on. This happens to me too. And for me, usually, (something I've discovered from years of keeping dream journals) such dreams have imagery/symbols that tip me off to how to avert the exact "dangers" that my dreams are warning me about. I view it as a service, adverse event early warning system, which alerts me to possibilities I can usually change, usually by behaving with greater integrity, and rarely with actual intervention.
I see people when I close my eyes, and I meet them. I feel people close to me after they die and know the moment. Not all deaths that are dreamed are necessary or unavoidable. I have used dream and other intuitive information to prevent deaths. At other times I have dreamed of death that was merely symbolic, the need to let something within myself, maybe a bad habit, die, or about one that was dying. It helps to be able to distinguish these.

I'm coming up on 40, and I guess I just want to know a little more. Keeping a dream journal will help you get a better understanding of your dreams and how they provide information you can use to your benefit. Developing your spirituality more with shamanic practice, workshops, etc., can help you to know more too. Be conservative and cautious about making changes in your life that dreams seem to suggest but might not serve you best. Be very careful because some dreams are garbage, inspired by non-helping spirits that may even want to harm you by misleading you. Not to scare you, just something to know. If you suspect you are getting some dreams from non-helping spirits "dreaming" you, get help from a qualified shaman who can detach, disconnect these non-helping spirits from you.
It's natural to me, but why not everybody? Because not everybody can benefit from this type of intuition/clairvoyance. You can or you wouldn't be experiencing it. Think about how you could use your dreams more to serve yourself and others. If this energy is present, why am I the only one I know (in my life) picking up on it? Because you are extra intuitive in this way. Others have other forms of intuition they follow, many unconsciously, following it without being aware of it. Neither is better, just how things are.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am 

I can't express how glad I am to have people to talk to about this.
Dante A - Thank you. I feel the same about everyone being of importance.
Tigergal- Thanks for your reply. The deaths are not ever actually dreams. It's almost like the feeling you get when you don't hear someone in the room, but you feel the person walk past a fan and the air pattern changes. I know who it is by the same feeling you get when you're so close to someone that you don't need words to have a conversation. Boy, this stuff is hard to explain in writing.
I totally agree with the things you've said. I've learned my lesson years ago about distinguishing dreams. I'm sure there is a lifetime of learning left, but I know now that the "special" dreams have an atmosphere and a hue and intense emotion.
Can I run this dream by you guys? I had it many years ago. It seems obvious, yet I'm not sure about something.... I was in a long line to a theater. Everyone on line was wearing a blank white sign on their chests. As each person before me got to the door, they were directed into the theater seating area. My sign looked the same as everyone's, but they scooted me right off to a room on the side and locked me in. I freaked and tried to get out the door. Then I realized there were people in the room, begging me with thier eyes to stay. They showed me a hole in the wall, the size of one eye, that divided them from the theater. None of them were able to interpret the show for the others, so they needed me to watch through the hole for them and explain it to everyone. It was the worst emotional feeling i can remember ever having. I always get a good feeling helping people, but this was actually horrible and I had no choice. Once again, I don't know what question is. Any input?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 am 

Meerkat wrote:
I can't express how glad I am to have people to talk to about this.
Dante A - Thank you. I feel the same about everyone being of importance.
Tigergal- Thanks for your reply. The deaths are not ever actually dreams. It's almost like the feeling you get when you don't hear someone in the room, but you feel the person walk past a fan and the air pattern changes. I know who it is by the same feeling you get when you're so close to someone that you don't need words to have a conversation. Boy, this stuff is hard to explain in writing.
I totally agree with the things you've said. I've learned my lesson years ago about distinguishing dreams. I'm sure there is a lifetime of learning left, but I know now that the "special" dreams have an atmosphere and a hue and intense emotion.
Can I run this dream by you guys? I had it many years ago. It seems obvious, yet I'm not sure about something.... I was in a long line to a theater. Everyone on line was wearing a blank white sign on their chests. As each person before me got to the door, they were directed into the theater seating area. My sign looked the same as everyone's, but they scooted me right off to a room on the side and locked me in. I freaked and tried to get out the door. Then I realized there were people in the room, begging me with thier eyes to stay. They showed me a hole in the wall, the size of one eye, that divided them from the theater. None of them were able to interpret the show for the others, so they needed me to watch through the hole for them and explain it to everyone. It was the worst emotional feeling i can remember ever having. I always get a good feeling helping people, but this was actually horrible and I had no choice. Once again, I don't know what question is. Any input?

You are not alone my friend. I too sense the spirits of those passed and many times Death would come tell me before they were to leave this world.

In the theater dream you had, I believe that you are being asked to share insight with others.

When spirits contact us, they can not speak because they have no physical bodies to make sounds with. There may be an exception from time to time but it is rare. In dreams, trance, or shamanic journeys these spirits try to get there messages across. One of the ways they do this is by role playing, assuming the roles of archetype figures and by creating dreams or a play. Think of it as charades if you will. I believe these spirits are trying to tell you they feel trapped and have no voice to speak for them. They want you to share insight into there world. It is a plea. Very few people can sense them or make sense of what they want. They know you can. I believe this is what they are trying to say in the scene they created for you. Does this make sense to you or help to explain?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm 

Thank you EagleThatFlysAndSees.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism