Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm 

Kodiak

If in doubt about trickster spirits, call for absolute truth in your mind.
A trickster will try to talk their way "around" the question and if you call for truth again in your mind a second time and a third time, they will stumble with their words and the real truth will fall out. Then they scramble to pick it up and correct it before you notice. Being observant and clairaudient you will hear it immediatly and you will know. Just call for absolute truth. It never fails.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:53 pm 

enocheye wrote:
Kodiak

If in doubt about trickster spirits, call for absolute truth in your mind.
A trickster will try to talk their way "around" the question and if you call for truth again in your mind a second time and a third time, they will stumble with their words and the real truth will fall out. Then they scramble to pick it up and correct it before you notice. Being observant and clairaudient you will hear it immediatly and you will know. Just call for absolute truth. It never fails.

Elizabeth

Peace be upon you Elizabeth.

In Islam, there are types of spirits: Angels, Mukhals, Afrits, Paris, and Jinns.
Jinns are young and inexperienced afrits. Afrits are older, wiser, and more
powerful than jinns, but are equal to Mukhals. Mukhals are like the firy jinns
and afrits, but they are more angelic. Paris are small, beautiful, winged, and
humanoid. They are alot like fairies. Then, there are the angels, and probably everyone knows what angels are like.

The calling for truth is powerful, but what if you are dealing with an aged and
ancient afrit? The aged and ancient afrit may be too much more powerful than you are. So as I have said this is where God comes into the equation in
cases like this. Nothing is too powerful for God because God is infinitely more
powerful than any other being of any sort could ever be. So, I would rather
recommend one to call upon God so that God may reveal all that must be
revealed. God is the champion of revealing things.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:31 pm 

So, let me get this straight.....I would be better off to call upon God to give me the answer or do I call upon God to get the absolute truth from the guide in question. I'm a little confused on this issue.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:19 am 

The calling for truth is powerful, but what if you are dealing with an aged and
ancient afrit? The aged and ancient afrit may be too much more powerful than you are.

Greetings,

If I am calling for absolute truth, there will be a very good reason for calling.
If one requires the truth one must be prepared to hear whatever it may be.
If one is calling for truth and is shaking in fear then you will not know if it is truth that you are receiving. When I call for truth, I clench my fists and demand it. There is no tip-toeing about when I call on that power. It's absolute or it's not worth calling for. Is the text on this screen black or white? I know where the absolute resides and the final decision rests with me.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:14 pm 

kodiak wrote:
So, let me get this straight.....I would be better off to call upon God to give me the answer or do I call upon God to get the absolute truth from the guide in question. I'm a little confused on this issue.

KODIAK

Peace be upon you Kodiak. God is the most powerful. You can rely on God.
You should ask God to give you the truth, but no matter what vessel it comes in, it is from God. It is fine to choose what vessel, because that vessel also will be the vessel of your own medicine and God will send you
teachings of your medicine through that vessel, in addition to the absolute
truth. You may choose to use a spirit-guide, or animals, or an object even,
as long as you are calling upon God for absolute truth, it does not really
matter as much what that vessel is or if there is one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:54 am 

Raven's sacred voice

There are many different religions and some that are no religion and we are all occupants upon the mother earth. Perhaps it may be a good idea to give a full meaning of your God as you experience/feel/sense/see it/him/her.

Many different cultures have created many different Gods and God.
And it is incorrect to say that another's god or God is wrong so in saying that it would be good to learn about all gods and all Gods that all people place their faith and beliefs in.
So the question I pose to you all is:

How would you describe your gods/God at this time?

Thankyou

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:34 am 

I would have to say that there is one definite and all loving God who oversees everything. I also see "my version of God" as the top dog, the Alpha and Omega, The masculine and the feminine all rolled into one. From there we are guided by many spirits that have ascended form the physical realm and now do the work as guides. In the end God has a divine plan for all, given that they use their free will to follow such a path. I also believe that there are many other Gods to worship as well but I feel that they all answer to one. It is a hierarchy to me like that of a pyramid rising into the sky. We, as Shamans have the privileged of knowing this and allowing God to come to us in various ways.

KODIAK STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:56 am 

Kodiak

Good description. Thankyou for sharing your thoughts.
Anyone else want to add their dimension of the question poses?

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:00 am 

Kodiak, Your right on. When I talk to the BIG guy & girl I say GREAT SPIRIT. But no matter what you call GREAT SPIRIT to me is the life force that connects us all. The word God to me brings me back to when I was forced to go to church on sundays. Not good memories. I respest everyones belief this is just my own. Many Blessings!!! :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 am 

I have a trickster that I am having a hard time dealing with right now. He is , well very elusive and deceptive, often posing as one of my other guides and causing much headache for me. This one has been with me for a time now and the past couple days my guide Grandmother Crow has been very helpful and clear. I think for the moment he has stepped back simply because he knows I am aware of him, but he pops up at the worst possible times and screws everything up. I guess that's what a trickster does best right? I need some guidance with this my friends and I trust you to help me rid myself of this annoying being for good.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:12 am 

Kodiak are you able to give examples of what the trickster is doing to upset you?

With respect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:17 am 

mostly he poses as one of my other guides and fills me full of worthless information before I catch onto him. Other times he causes very unwanted thoughts and mental distractions to keep me from moving forward along my path. Recently I was seeking counsel from a known telepath and he was there the whole time shouting out extremely rude comments about her and towards her. I had to apologize for it because I know she heard it but thankfully she thought nothing of it. I'm just tired of having him around causing grief in my daily life.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:12 am 

Kodiak

I'll state the obvious... Did you ask him to go away?

With repsect
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 pm 

Yes, several times but he keeps coming back when I least expect it and hits me with a zinger that takes away my power. I really need more of a psychic barrier for this one. He is just downright rude and critical of me and people he sees as a threat to him....Mostly I am forced to question myself in ways I don't like to other times he is like a warrior trying to manipulate my body to cause harm to them in some way...at least that is how I feel.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:18 am 

Kodiak
Okay let me think what can be done...

With respect
Elizabeth

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism