Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 am 

Kodiak

It is time.

Elizabeth

Post subject: Information on school
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:33 am 

I received my first packet on a Shamanic studies school about 3 hours away. Financially I will not be able to do it so I guess I will not be attending that school, if any at all.....I cannot believe how much these people charge for this stuff! I still walk my path as a Shaman and see where it goes from here....I think I will be in Montana in a year or so,....last I checked, the "school of life" was free except you had to pay rent wherever your "campus" was located. I will see what some of the other schools have to offer when they start sending out their information.
-At last I am seeing that it shouldn't cost a king's ransom to learn about Shamanism.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:09 am 

Jayson

Clear... yes?

Good!

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:12 am 

I think so, or, at least I am starting to see the salesman attitude towards teaching Shamanism. Although I feel that it is important to have a teacher in the physical aspect I feel that a true teacher will find you and offer their wisdom for a modest fee. I know that if I personally reach a point where I have mastered most of the challenges that I have faced so far I will most likely come across someone that I can help, kind of like an apprenticeship where I simply oversee the individuals growth.

STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:17 pm 

Kodiak, When one loses his intention.Or has been shown miracales By Spirit or the Animals and start following there path's I would say not following (Floating blisfully) on our path's after awhile they start to let there old realalitys (Thoughts) start leaking through there secured Dam.Uh Oh!!! can this be.We forget fast what we learn and the past starts thinking for us. We have all the answers inside ourselfs. We don't have to go searching outside ourselfs for someone elses' truth ( Positive or Negative ).Yes we are all helper's, teacher's and some people do need a little guideing to help themselfs heal themself's.When I experiance someone like me during a ceremony I was invited too. Feeling the other's Energy or enjoying there songs or just enjoying th intention for the ceremony and meeting people. My style or practices are from inside or I was shown something during a journey or taught to me by a animal friend. We never stop learning don't sell yourself short. the more you open up the more knowledge comes from with in.I would be cautious if someone charge's you to help you open the never ending knowledge that we all have inside.Good Luck kodiak :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:41 pm 

Foolshawk is correct.

You/we already have everything we could possibly "need".
If it is some thing you are "Wanting" then one must work for it.
But "needing" is already within you.
Living life should not cost you an arm and a leg. It should cost you your entire body but not before you are ready to give it up at the end when you are done with it. You already have all that you need... including teachers and knowledge. Look around. "hello!!!! Can you see us?"

Go back, to go forward.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:22 am 

Someone once told me that I am like an old computer (old soul) that is trying to download the newest version of windows vista and it's taking time. I always have felt like an "old man" in a 31 year old body but I never understood why until the past year or so. I guess I really just have to focus on jouneying and remembering past lives to trigger my soul memory so I can do the healing work that I have chosen to do for the rest of my life.

KODIAK STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 am 

Kodiak

When you are finished with the journies come back to the present now time and let the stories come to you.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:25 am 

I'm pushing too hard for things to happen rather than letting them happen aren't I?
KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:59 pm 

Hello Kodiak, You said that it's like your a windows home edition wanting to upgrade to vista :D . A lot of people forget that it's taken thousands of years for the so called powers to brain wash the people.The knowlegde that we all are seaching for is the knowlegde that we all have forgotone way or another. That's why Jesus was nailed to the cross, and why witch's were killed. They would do anything to stop this knowlegde from reappearing to the people because they would lose control. You can alway's use your imagination to change the way you journey, help people, or use different tools like crystals, drums, and herbs. You name it mix it up if that what it takes for you to stay focused. Just by reading your reply's I know that your energy is strong. You have to love and know that you are a Great Shaman, Friend, Teacher, and person. Have total faith in everything you do and everything you do will be Great! It's almost like you think that your mind is missing knowlegde that you most learn.There is none. That's why it's Great being a human because we have all the answers inside and our own special personalites to use the knowlegde in a unique way. Kodiak's Way!! and the word impatient should not uttered or felt on our path's. You are one of my Great brothers and I'm Honored to be able to talk to you by e-mail :) :) ! And for me pushing to hard in anyway traveling on my path is not a good thing for me :cry: .I hope i help you in some way. Have a GREAT DAY my brother!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:34 pm 

Kodiak

Yes.

Foolshawk

Yes.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:13 pm 

Foolshawk,
Your words have caught me off guard but I am honored that I am able to speak with you over e-mail. It was good to read your words of encouragement after I went on my medicine walk today and you are correct in saying that I am a powerful Shaman, too powerful sometimes, for the spirits know me and are drawn to me like creatures at night in the forest to a trillion candlepower light in the middle of the forest. This attracts the good guys and tricksters as well which explains why I have warrior guides looking after me and also people in this forum, (thank you Enocheye) to keep me from losing my grip on reality.
...Ironically I am originally from NH and I noticed that you are from CT. I had to move to Colorado to find my path and start to understand my purpose in this world. Perhaps I needed to come here to see that there is a different way of thinking. It's true that they say this is a small world after all. In about a year I will have to choose between Montana and the Cayman islands where my girlfriend will be going for school for veterinary medicine.
Travel Well Foolshawk,
your enthusiasm is good medicine for serious souls like myself!

KODIAK STARR OWL
:D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:45 pm 

Kodiak, I'm glad that I could help you even if it was in a small way Oh-Ho!!! I knew that Enocheye is good medicine!!!! Even if some people are jealous of her relationship with her Mother (EARTH). I think its awesome that she knows when the earth is about to stretch and which area it's going to affect. :shock: !! And I also attract positive and negative people and creatures it comes with the path's we chose. I have seven Children from 8 months old to 22 years old so I have to stay at the top of my game. It's like having my own tribe and I'm the CRAZY Shaman! The suck up all the knowledge and journey work I've taught them and seeing them respecting everything around them.And they are cool with all that. Some of there friends at first thought I was wierd until they new me better. It's been 20 years practiceing Shamnism and taking care of injured wildlife. It definately gets better my track record is 99.9 percent not bad. I travel all over New Hampshire in my money making job. If you ever need some help in anyway just ask. I mean it when I say we are all brothers and sisters. I'm sure you have met some strange people making some strange claims to you to make money. It seems like it is getting worse in the last 3 years. And don't worry about losing your grip every now and than it's healthy. You meet people like enocheye and it also keeps people around you on there toes 8) . we are traveling to Colorado in August to visit my wife's sister. Maybe we can get together and check out some cliff dwellings? Well take care my finger is getting tied still not used to this typing :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:22 pm 

Foolshawk,
You and your family are welcome in my studio apartment anytime, it would be really cramped though!! :lol: I will have to see what happens with the cost of gas (as if I already didn't know) because I drive an old V8 Cadillac Eldorado which LOOOVES gasoline, so going to the cliff dwellings or some of the natural springs would have to planned out in advance.
I am in Steamboat, so if you decide to visit the town I will forewarn you of the curse of steamboat....."an old Ute Indian Chief was being forced out of his beloved valley here in Steamboat. Before he left he called upon spirit to "curse" anyone who stepped foot in the valley to return to it within their lifetime." .....To my knowledge it has never failed and even those who just pass through have remarked that they felt like they had to come back for a visit. LOL! I guess being Shaman is a different story because I ended up living here! Your typing is getting better Foolshawk, soon you will be up to 7 words a minute! :P

Travel Well,
KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:35 pm 

I know in the end I must make this decision but I need everyone's advice on the whole school thing. First off, how did each of you develop your talent? Was it through books, seminars, a bolt of lightning (it happens), or did some of you just wake up and know what your path was? I will admit that I am chomping at the bit to get to work doing the healing thing and I was fortunate enough to perform one on my girlfriend the other day when she needed it most (she is an animal healer).
I have an opportunity/option of going to a monthly school (a new one) to help me awaken my potential. For some reason I feel that it is for both myself and the students that I will meet. I feel that I will be a guide and kind of like an assistant to the lead Shaman of the school. This is one of the reasons that I feel that going to a school would be helpful. I understand that some of these schools are about dollar signs and could really care less whether you get anything out of it or not, this is sad but true. What do you all recommend? I can hear Enocheye grinding her teeth as she reads this, apologies Enocheye, I am stubborn as you can see.

Travel Well,

KODIAK

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism