Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Future of shaman in North America?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 am 

Where do you see Shaman go next into the next 50-100 years?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:41 am 

Last edited by stitcherman on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:42 pm 

Thanks sir. He did not answer yet. How can I tie Darwin into the future shaman that most people would understand?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 am 

That may be the most insane thing I have ever seen. And not in a good way.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 pm 

We are in what is called “The Time of the Cleansing”, or as the Sioux call it, “The Great Purification”. The earth exists in cycles. At the end of each cycle is a period of cleansing, re-alignment or balance, not only for the planet, but for all life upon it as well. Each cleansing is a lengthy period of earth changes. Historically, we are aware of a number of periods of significant earth changes filled with great disasters. We will see a great deal more of these “earth changes” as the current cleansing continues, including but not limited to weather and weather-related disasters such as floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, and unusual weather, and also disasters such as earthquakes, tidal waves, plagues, and droughts. These things will happen not only in areas where you would expect them to occur, but also in unexpected areas.

The earth changes prophesied in the current cleansing are a series of earthquakes, floods, and great storms - many disastrous events. Along with the Earth Mother's changes, all that lives upon the earth will also experience changes, including man. There will be disease and mutations, many of which will be caused by man's own tampering. We will also see increased acts of terrorism and armed conflicts throughout the world - as the saying goes: we are all connected. Much of this has been predicted from many sources for many years – paranormal as well as scientific.

These events will not happen all at once, in one disastrous day of destruction. It will happen over the course of years. It has already begun and will continue until between 2012 and 2027. The length and severity will depend upon us – how we react and respond to these events. The one thing that must be realized here is that the Earth has energy and intelligence. She is our Earth Mother. Mankind has done a great deal of damage to her, and we need to make amends for this as well.

The physical plane is not the only realm to be affected – the “thin veil”, as it is commonly known, between the physical world and the spiritual world will tear wide open, and there will be more spiritual activity during the remainder of the cleansing than there has been in the last few hundred years or so. This activity will not only cause hauntings to become more numerous and hostile, but there will be far more cases of bonafide possessions and demonic activity.

This is a time when shamans, spirit warriors, and other people who are knowledgeable in handling spirit will be of utmost importance. Be wary of psychics who can see spirit but do not have the knowledge or training on handling spirit, as often their attempts to perform exorcisms have little or no effect – or worse, have the opposite effect by actually strengthening the invading entity’s connection.

The Lxuináə of Chinook Indian mythology are a supernatural race from the shadowlands. They are known by many Pacific Northwest tribes to torment mortals from time to time by using their supernatural prowess. They most often arrive in the world of man by way of a fog that moves in from over the water. However, my Chinook ancestors are the only ones I know of who took the battle to them by way of a Chinook war party entering the shadowlands to rescue the abducted sister of a young Chinook chief. This was when my Chinook ancestors discovered that the Lxuináə are deceitful and will cheat and lie to gain what it is they desire.

In a vision, I have seen these shadowlanders coming during this cleansing, creating a great deal of havoc and bringing chaos. Defeating them will take skilled shamans and spirit warriors, which there are very few of. The battles with them will be sporadic, depending on their limitations of when and where they can appear.

According to the legends, these beings have many supernatural powers including controlling the environment, mental and spiritual influence, and even inhabiting the bodies of the dead. They will be here to bring chaos, and the greater the number that arrive, the greater the chaos that will result. However, their power is limited to the darkness of night, for they lose all their strength with the arrival of Grandfather Sun.

My experience with them has taught me that anything is possible where they are concerned, as with many demonic forces, and that shamanic and spiritual warfare will be the best defense against them. And, from what I have learned, they may be the same race as the Fomorians of Celtic Mythology.

Being an Etaminua (Chinook Shaman) I have foreseen that entire process of the cleansing, including that the severity and length will depend on how soon and how well we respond and make all the right changes that will help us prevent some of the hazards, for this, as with any cleansing, can be the end as we know it. All life living here is depending on what we do to minimize the events. With this information you can see how shamans and spirit warriors will be of significant value in the upcoming years.

Post subject: the old hunter in you
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:24 pm 

In 50-100years, like a man said, we will become hunting , gathering and fisher tribes. Extend it logically to in five thousand years in the future. Will see.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 am 

Hmmmm

50 years out..... 2059
- science and mystism will have merged even more. Scientists will continue to prove what shamans, sages, and others have known about the nature of the universe and how it is structured.
- the latest generation of humans will be new to the human form, but old in the ways of the universe. They will do and understand things, that those who are old to the earth realm will have forgotten. They may be excited to come to a place, where they can literally touch the face of god and feel it. They will have dreams and visions of how the world will be, and decide if they wish to experience time or some other aspect of dimensionality while in this space.
- the old ones, the ones who have been dragging their feet about leaving earth and going on to new adventures, will have already been reminded that they can not stay to "help the new ones" and they will have either shuttled off to a new realm or they will have created a duplicate earth where they can continue to play out the same tired routines, and fight the same struggles again and again.
- shamans in communicator roles will have been working with portals and opening everything to the flood of information and "abundance" and "prosperity" for the last 75 years. They will be in constant connection with the light and doing their best to ensure that they swap out the old light that has been enclosed in this space with new light. As the old light leaves many of the old belief structures will continue to crumble. These lightworkers will not be required to stay as the new world begins. Their roles is a transition role.

100 years out -- 2109
- nearly everyone will have the skills and talents, that we of this day and age attribute to shamans, neo-shamans, sages, and other masters of high degree.
- historians (wisdom keepers) will make a record of what has come before, the "Age of Earth" will become the stuff of legend, like the Age of Atlantis. Many thousands of years (or whatever measure is used) later, someone will compare their society with the recorded history of the society of 1900-2100.
- communicators will be consciously working together across realms.
- the dreamers will determine if this realm needs to be enclosed again to ensure purity of experience as in days past

100 years out the shamans, sages, wisdom keepers, and masters of high degree, that once walked this earth will no longer be concerned with this place. They will be living in a new way and experiencing the ever changing face of god in yet another way.

At least, that is how it seems to me on this day,
Buttercup

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:48 am 

that very interesting, Shaman Cougar, about the Chinook legend and 'shadow people' . I've read about this before, usually as it relates to ghosts and demonic presences. And it not being in common in other cultures. I have also had a vision, during a near death experience, of this very thing, images of beings who appeared as dark featureless figures with a very hostile and negative energy.

I would very much appreciate if you could start a new thread on this subject and tell us more about the Chinook legend.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism