Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Free reading/session for those seeking healing and truth
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:37 pm 

Hi,
I've just registered. I've been trying to find what my particular 'talents' would be called and I really can't find it anywhere else. I have sought out pagan, magic and psychic groups and I always have a lot to contribute but I still don't quite fit anywhere.

I think Shamanism or Voudoo is more along the lines of what I do and have become naturally.

I would like to practice my skills on those who are truly seeking the shamanistic lifestyle. I can send my true self(oversoul?) directly into your body to discover blockages, root of sickness and thus can help to answer questions you might have about your body, soul or life in general and have had results in past sessions of reducing levels of chronic pain and helping wounds heal.

I want to help. Please give me feedback after the session so I can see how effective I have been. Thank-you for allowing me to serve.

Post subject: Re: Free reading/session for those seeking healing and truth
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm 

Hi,

I would like a free session or reading. How would I go about requesting one.

Can you look into past lives or see if spirits who have past have been trying to come into contact with the individual you are doing a reading for?
Sincerely,

amethyst220

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:01 am 

Hello Bluehorn,

I would love for you to do a reading on me and also to help you to practice your skills at the same time. I'm willing to give complete and full feedback too so that we both benefit symbiotically.

I would love to hear anything you have to say that would help me to continue on my journey in the best way possible. I have some issues within my body, and I think I may have some energetic blocks too.

Please let me know what you need from me for this to happen. Thank you for your loving heart, generosity, and willingness to help others.

she_who_seeks

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 am 

Yes Bluehorn, I would love for you to do a reading for me. I have entered the Shamanic Pathway somewhat late in life and there is so much I want/need to know

Namaste
Wind Wisperer

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism