Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:29 am 

Last edited by stitcherman on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:29 am 

Stitcherman, Truth only comes from clarity, and even then, there are perspectives. Even if 7 different people have stood on the stone of Clarity and see with no blinders, colored filters, or prejudice through experience, there will be 7 different perspectives on Truth. At least, that is the way I have experienced it.

I watched the videos that you had linked to your posting. Interesting. Based on those videos, I am interested in hearing from you what form of exchange you would favor.

Crowtalker

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:58 pm 

Last edited by stitcherman on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:04 pm 

"It is their truth that it is a big joke.
They look at it from their lense built from birth.
Their perception is not reality as they "look" at truth.
They are blinded. Incapable of learning and experiencing anything outside of their reality that has been prog-RAMMED by IN-FORM-ation. "

Yes, thus far I agree with you. I honestly believe, though, that it has more to do with patterned programming through generations, rather than "the government", per se, although the government is certainly a part of that programming. Western programming, which encompasses Western ideology -- government, education, religion -- all those things you mentioned.

That is where CLARITY comes in...unless one has achieved CLARITY, with no pre-conceived emotionally-tied prejudices and blinders, one cannot in any way SEE clearly.

Even WITH clarity, however, there are still perspectives; one's experiences bring about one's truth.

Crowtalker

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 pm 

In Chinook you have Etaminua’s who are “those who intercede with spirits” and Keelally’s which are “those who heal with medicines (herbs)”. The word shaman more closes relates to the Etaminua. My actual title is Etaminua, but I also use the title shaman as a generic term that can be understood by the general public.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:10 am 

found here healing: I have had pneumonia trice since from 1999-2000 midnight...I could not understand...yet I heal others.....Though I heal others in hospital..nurses say: what are you doing to this area.....she shook my hand and held it tight and said with tears; Don't leave what ever your doing, your helping:..I left with hurt.... I felt alone and sad: MY STUFF:.. I walked for miles when left the hospital:...my wife was searching for me:..I seen her drive past few times..I did not need her...I felt my stuff...in HURT and loss.and self punishment..my own self ego and crap:
learning of forcefulness of self stuff:....Learning about self and knowing about struggling with breathing and pain:....self pity:.and yet I needed her...I could not understand..and yet I can heal others:......In dreams I have been shown how I can use my energy to heal..funny that...so how do I heal myself...even though I can stir cancers or any other infections: I also found that I can heal indigineous far better on asking far better than whites who hold walls: But in those who carry love inside opening knowing is easier as ones don't need to ask: AS I DO LOVE ALL:..Today I still have problems with my right lung but I use H202: That does clear my chest: But why can I still heal but still have my own stuff:....
Hope you don't my my stuff sharing but I don't have others to speak about this: As I am different I do know: And yet not different..just awake

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:42 pm 

welcome Ken;
we are all different; not necessarily awake though :lol:

Healing yourself is always much more difficult that healing someone else. Our own stuff is in the way of our understanding of what the stuff really is.

Be kind to yourself - sit with your energies and ask them to help you, too. You may also be in the throws of the Shaman sickness. Hold fast - this is one wild ride.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:22 pm 

Glad to have you here, Ken.

We can heal our psyches, souls, our relationships to others of all kinds - whatever you want to call them. Our spirits will definitely help us do that.

If you are referring to physical problems, healing is possible, but perhaps far less likely. Clearly possible, but...don't count on it for yourself. If it happens, great! If it doesn't, figure out what you have to learn from this problem - and get with living life as fully as possible with the problem.

Chris

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism