Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Exercise Technique for You: How to Open the Third Eye
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 am 

Some people feel the point of pressure on their forehead sometimes, between their eyes, they should exercise this technique.
This is the technique of the stimulation of the third eye. It is powerfull technique.
You can exercise at every position of your body, when you sit on chair in front of computer, lay on bed, or sit on couch and watching tv for example.
When you feel the pressure in point between your eyes, tickle and prickling sensation, try to stimulate this feeling of pressure by concentrating on this point. Feel your forehead pulsating, and vibrations there. The feeling start expanding out of forehead, in your head starts the pain, if you feel pain it mean that your 3rd eye chakra is cleansing from dirtyness that has been accumulating since you haven't using it.

After 2 days you will start seeing auras as white half-transparent surroundings around people's heads and arms on tv on live.
When you see white auras, that are moving after heads and arms, it means that you can already remote view. Close your eyes and concentrate on dark screen. After few seconds the screen will be filled with colourful images that are moving, very often abstractive. Some say that it is similar to acid visions, though I don't use acid.
You can develop second sight and end on this point, or you can go further and try with telekinesis, clairvoyance with opened eyes(it will come to you naturally) and when you will be developing third eye exercising, you will start seeing also colours in auras, because blank aura is etheric body that you see just at the beginning.
That's all.

Last edited by nemon on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Exercise Technique for You: How to Open the Third Eye
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 pm 

Hi, i was just wondering if you had any information on what some of the practical applications of a well exercised third eye might be. Maybe just some basic goals one might have/make after they've developed their third eye?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:28 am 

With exercised third eye with aura perception you can run into quest to find a Spiritual Teacher, Guru - you would recognise him by colours of His Aura, Gold, White, Blue colours are i think most noble colours that say about high level of spiritual development
you can remote view chamber under the Sphinx and see what is hidden there. remote view other planets, universe
i heard present feelings appear on the outer surface of the aura, with developed auric vision you can avoid negative people, detect what person wants, 'really' wants from you, his/her intentions
there are countless applications of aura sight, you can find that ideas in books about auras

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm 

Quite right! I like your thought. I suggest to fix a theme.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 am 

I just learned that "the eye" that witches (I now speak of both malevolent witches and benevolent ones- shamans can be seen in both categories) supposedly is located between the eybrows or on the forehead! So, it's "the third eye" they meen in folklore! I myself find this very interestin :)
And yes, auric seeing can be very useful, in healing for instance. It's this sight you use I think when you use so called shamanic vision.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 pm 

Another technique one can use to open their spiritual sight/third eye/whatever you chose to call it is the use of darkness. There are many healers in the world who use little to no light while they work. They believe that the lack of visual input allows the third eye to dilate (much like the physical eyes do in darkness). They use that dilation of the third eye to spot illness in a patient's body. So what you can do is work with spiritual objects (stones, herbs, shamans tools such as the rattle, drum or mask, ect) in darkness. Use them, feel them, look at them, connect with them outside of the typical sensory realm. By doing so you can open your mind to perceiving the subtle energies of those objects, and with practice, the world around you.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 pm 

yes and you must remember, that you can help yourself to induce a feeling of pressure, by moving closer your index finger to your forehead, but not touching skin, very close.
for advanced exercisors:
if you want to see your own aura in a mirror, stand in front of a mirror, and stare to the point between your eyes, on forehead, and the same as always feel the point of pressure for induce vibrations pulsating feeling, focus on your third eye on the other side of mirror, and you should see your aura.
good luck.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism