Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Re: Do you people follow instructions blindly ?
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 pm 

Ulterior motives? How very interesting thought, not so much discussed anywhere. I do acknowledge, that most spirits have their own personalities, powers and why not own motives. It seems, that the strongest ones have strongest motives also.

For example some strong spirits, who desire for specific experiences through humans do make possessions and use as like a horse as their steed. Many spirits are bargained to do as asked for. Some reguire smoke, incence, tobacco, alcohol, strong smells and tastes they want to feel, but cannot without human senses.

Have I met a single spirit, who only wants to share flyffy, white, unconditional light to give...? No, not a single spirit has asked or given such thing. How's others?

About the topic. I just read an article, how british man in a church in Italy digged his eys out of his head, because voices inside his head told him so. So it seems, some really follow instructions blindly, expesially after eyes are digged out.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:29 am 

Troll_ov_Grimness wrote:
I love horror movies.. used to read books about aliens.. I liked ghost stories... if you find it fun to be afraid that anticipation on the edge of your curiosity then I say you're in the right place

Fear is here to show us what not to be afraid of.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 pm 

sonoffox wrote:
in particular, i'm afraid of the eagle or hawk that keeps trying to eat my innards. whats with that?

Ask it. Is "your innards" really a block?

Is "you innards" something it wants you to *believe* is a block?

The high vibrational soul will gravitate to fruition of high vibrational knowledge and instructions naturally. I have had it where the ulterior motive for encouraging the release of a block was that it had my third eye in it and they wanted me blind. Without a high-vibrational justification to keep the eye, you can't, and still be high vibrational.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism