Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Cybershaman computer program
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 am 

I'm considering downloading and experimenting with Cybershaman software. Has anyone here used it?

Did it work in the way you wanted?

Do you recommend it?

Tips?

Thanks in advance.

Old Rivers

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:55 am 

I have not had any experience with this software, however from the limited amount of information available regarding its effectiveness and just because it's a piece of software attempting to replicate something which is freely available to us all ... I would stay well away from it ...

To be quite frank . .my guidance is flipping cartwheels right now and are genuinely quite annoyed so it would be a definite no-no for me ...

Here's a link to someone who carried out some experiments .. http://www.cybershaman.xaper.com/results.htm

I have not read thru all of the links because it just doesn't appeal to me .. like all things . .it's your choice :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:56 am 

Goldie,

Thanks very much for the link to the experiments page. I was especially enthused by this comment:

"I was also impressed by my asthma experiment, as it seemed too much of a coincidence that my asthma symptons improved whilst I was using CyberShaman for just such an effect."

I was just mentioning the idea of using Cybershaman to help cure my lung problems.

Also noted was that the author was using version 1. I see that version 8 is available now. Hopefully there will have been some improvements.

Again, thanks very much Goldie! I will read up on the program before I dare try it out. But if I do, I will post the results.

Best,
Old Rivers

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 pm 

I once used this program in a light meditation and began to feel the oncoming of like CEVs. It certainly can be advantageous in the context that you use it, though I would not rely on it.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism