Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Contacting a spirit of someone who committed suicide.
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:31 am 

While I have contacted spirits of people who have passed in my life, it has been natural passing. And they where at peace when they died. There was no issue or negativity about the meeting, and the likelyhood I was sought out by them

A friend of mine is running around looking for a median ( medium?) To speak to her former boyfriend who killed him self while she was carrying his twins.

I have advised her against this. But she likely will continue searching.. what are the chances of negative repercautions against her.. over getting an answer she won't like.

Post subject: Re: Contacting a spirit of someone who committed suicide.
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:49 am 

Najuik wrote:
While I have contacted spirits of people who have passed in my life, it has been natural passing. And they where at peace when they died. There was no issue or negativity about the meeting, and the likelyhood I was sought out by them

A friend of mine is running around looking for a median ( medium?) To speak to her former boyfriend who killed him self while she was carrying his twins.

I have advised her against this. But she likely will continue searching.. what are the chances of negative repercautions against her.. over getting an answer she won't like.

Quite hard to predict, what will happen. It may prove disaster, or the thing that will settle her mind into place, having the aswer she needs to get to let the deceased go. Her mind may be full of questions, uncertainty, what really happened or why.

Through shamanic trancetechnic you may also do the journey to reach her former boyfriend. As a suicider, he probably needs help, but may be very hard to be reasoned with. With that case, I recommend a bit more backing help during attempt, someone to keep purification of place going, drumming, tending flame and incence. I would say, that at first during that kind of ceremony prioroty is first to make sure deceased is doing fine and after that questions.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:45 am 

Looks like I am going to be assembling some help.

Other then the normal offerings is there something you would suggest?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:53 am 

I would present something deceased was very pleased with when he was living. Something personal. Pleasant gifts rarely do any harm.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:51 am 

Thank you. I will let you know how it goes.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism