Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Confusion... Can anyone help?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:07 pm 

Ok, I really don’t know how to “start” this so here it goes. I have always been closer to nature than most. I want what everyone else does. Peace, love, happiness, ect. I don’t want to sound crazy here, but it just seems that I have a sometimes scary close connection with everything… animals, the earth, people of course, just everything. I just feel like its all tied together and I am mixed right in with all of it. I have no idea if everyone is like this, but I was told that I should look into Shamanism and the beliefs. I am honestly just confused and lost. I don’t want to learn and understand Shamanism to change my life because its not going the way I want. I know that I am different and that I just don’t fit with most people and their views on life. I want to learn, to understand… So I can become closer to who I am and the world around me. I was hoping that someone here could help me… If not that’s understandable I am just some random girl asking for advice but I figured hopefully I could find the help I need here.

Thank you for your time

Mandy

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:50 am 

Just a little more sensitive than others,most people have the same ability they just dont take the time to notice the connection or dont care one way or the other,lifestyle distractions and all,enjoy your life and everyone that you make a part of it,its a big planet and each one of us are a blessing upon the rest,understand the gift you have is just life and it lasts as long as you do,rely on your feelings and have a great life.

Post subject: Re: Confusion... Can anyone help?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am 

amandakelley89 wrote:
. I just feel like its all tied together and I am mixed right in with all of it. , to understand… So I can become closer to who I am and the world around me.
Mandy

Well, that is the normal state, which human being should have. I am not understanding how that can be confusing, rather to me that feeling is great relief, belonging here. It should give you understanding that you really are part of this world, you are not separete, but still you are you amongst everything.
Are you confused because of those feelings, or confused because you do not seem to know yourself?
Knowing you is the same as knowing the world around. Just observe your feelings and learn from them. No reason to be scared or confused, maybe it is just because it is new to you... so make yourself familiar with it.

Post subject: Thank you!
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:31 am 

I really want to tank you for everything. Its more so that I have a an animalistic connection that most people at least that i know don't have. More often than not i feel more like an animal than a human, and animals treat me different than they treat other humans, its like i am seen as one of them of there species. Is it supposed to be like this with everyone and they just don't notice it?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm 

Our connection to nature is the most natural relationship for a human to have. The problem comes when we lose that connection, due to other people telling us to "grow up" or other influences we encounter from peer pressure, getting a job and and dealing with life in general.

You are quite normal. Enjoy that connection. People work for years in therapy sessions to reconnect with their true healthy natures. You are one of the lucky ones to have never really lost it.

my blessings to you

Post subject: :)
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 pm 

Goodness you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that. Its just so conflicting when people tell you everyday... No you cant communicate with animals and nature on a mind basis, your crazy blah blah blah.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:14 pm 

Hello Amandakelley89, Rachara El is 100% right. I'm sure you have heard this before that we are all connected the animals ,trees ,rocks ,plants ,sun ,moon ,universe ,etc. We all have the ability to communicate with animals or anything. It depends on how open we are and our beliefs. The native americans learned how to basically live from the animals around them. You are more normal than most. Don't take in others negative words and thoughts. My best friends are the animals that cross my path. Enjoy and learn from our wonderful animal brothers and sisters. Many Blessings Jim:)!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 pm 

Thank you so much for all your help everyone. Its good to know that there is nothing wrong with me, that imstead its a blessing, I should have seen and understood this before. Once again thank you all!

Post subject: Re: Thank you!
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm 

amandakelley89 wrote:
I really want to tank you for everything. Its more so that I have a an animalistic connection that most people at least that i know don't have. More often than not i feel more like an animal than a human, and animals treat me different than they treat other humans, its like i am seen as one of them of there species. Is it supposed to be like this with everyone and they just don't notice it?

Humans are animals my dearest. Most just have a stuck up look like we're more intelligent and I don't see it that way. We can be intelligent for what we are, humans. Yet we can't be more intelligent than a bird, a dolphin, a reptile, what have you. We can learn more and enrich our lives from what an animal can teach us, you are intelligent. We're all connected to rock, to wind, to water, to animal, to season. You can learn from the spirits and the animals have plenty to show you. Animals want to show you things and when they are around someone that the vibes are overly negative they'll open up to you. They're capable of compassion and understanding, it'll go far beyond feather, skin, and language with them.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism