Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: chakras stolen
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 pm 

Can a chakra be stolen? I have bad entities and bad angels around me that keep harming me. They say they have my crown chakra and my past lives and my heart chakra.

Outside of my home I saw one day an impression in the sand about the side of my hand in diameter. It looks like a heart chakra. When I looked online and saw some illustration, it matches up fairly well.

For the past two and half years they have been giving me a lot of problems. It started after my girlfriend died in car accident. I prayed for her alot, then heard others around me and prayed for them. This opened something up, and demons come around to mess with me. They often come as angels of light even.

Post subject: Re: chakras stolen
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 pm 

Demons, in my experience anyway, show up for one reason: They find a weakness in your psyche (in this case your girlfriend's death) to get in and start messing with your head. They can take just about any form so they're somewhat hard to pin down. The best way to counter this problem is to heal yourself (or have others help heal you). I know that is a difficult thing to ask and only time is going to make this easier to bear. But perhaps the healing energy can stall them so you don't get as many attacks. Other suggestions. Pray that this stops, consult your spirit guides, get a blessing from a church member, and above all know that this is your space and they can only come into those who let them. Tell them (in prayer or some other way) to leave and not come back.

BB
Phoenix Dragon-Oak

I just had another thought. Most of what you are describing sounds Vampiric. (Spirit Vampires anyway.) Could this be an attack by a Vampire?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:56 pm 

Greetings !

You didn't mention what your spiritual path is (If any) If you haven't encountered these concepts, look up Grounding, Centering and Shielding. Learn to do them. You are stronger than those entities who are bothering you, as you are embodied here and they are not. As far as chakras being 'stolen', I don't -think- this is possible--what is far more likely is that you have someone or some thing draining your energies, perhaps through psychic cords.

Everything Phoenix Dragon said is good advice as well. Do try to find someone who can help you with these things.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:16 pm 

I'm in a similar situation, but the spirits who are attacking me have made it very clear why they are doing it.

I've had this for five years, so if you find anything let me know.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism