Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Cannabis Super State
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm 

Hello Shamans,

I am new to this site and am in need of knowledge from shamans. I ask this group for help due to the fact that what I am experiencing is from an altered state induced by Cannabis.
I am 20 and have smoke pot for about 4 years. It was all normal-esque getting high until I learned how to meditate. I have now been meditating regularly for a year and a half. The discovery of inner space drastically changed what would happen when I became high. Through sober/high mediation and sober/high Qi-gong(An ancient chinese art of breathing) I believe I have created some sort of superior mode of functioning.
The process of becoming high opens and expands my lower abdomen and allows my breath to reach down to an energetic connection in front of my sacrum. Once my breath has reached this point my body fills with energy and I emanate power. I have extremely high levels of kinesthetic awareness, can easily tell what a person is thinking and my blood flow increases. My brain processes information quicker and my reaction time is greatly increased.
When I meditate high I go within quickly and in a different direction that normal sober meditation takes me. I have met entities 2 times while high and meditating. It is as if the Cannabis has a predetermined destination that it wants me to go to and takes me there fast. Really fast. :shock: Some of the most terrifying experiences I have ever had were from smoking marijuana and meditating as it plunges me into my subconscious at an alarming rate. The reason I continued this is because if I got through the experience I integrated more into my conscious mind.

The real problem is that I am now struggling to function outside of this state in my sober state of consciousness. I have cut my smoking down to once every two weeks because I think this state is too advanced from my normal state and if I do not advance my normal state I will die? Not necessarily physically but it feels as though my energetic body or my psyche will die. I feel weak, with no energy and struggle to concentrate most of the time.
One way I have found to get more energy during my daily life (and thereby feel somewhat alive) is to maintain awareness on my breath and maintaining a rhythmic deep abdomen type breath.

I come to the shamans of this website because of the fact that my advancements have been attained during an altered state during a drug. Does anyone know how to help integrate developed powers/ advances into your sober state? I really need help and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you thank you thank you

-R.A.

Post subject: Re: Cannabis Super State
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 pm 

I do this sober with music . I have recently just begun My journey so I cannot tell you exactly what you might be wanting to hear . I only write back to you so you can know that this state is attainable sober and in most places at any time you feel the need .

I have been able to recreate the state while walking in an urban setting I don't recommend it if you are at all fearful of all states of being the positive the negative and all else beyond . For me , its all about the rhythm. By this I mean the cadence of my step the beat of music . I now have to be careful of the music I listen to and at what times.

The world is moving faster and faster as the days go by. The speed of computers are getting faster, the speed of how things are made is getting faster and faster . Most importantly the speed at which humans can obtain knowledge has so drastically increased in the last 2000 years that we are doubling a unit of knowledge every day now ( a unit of knowledge is considered to be all the knowledge known in the time of Jesus (strange reference I know ) )If you take this into consideration it wouldn't be a far stretch to imagine that people who practice meditation or some form of vibratory spirituality have also increased the speed at which they learn, allowing for higher and higher states of consciousness this is what may lead to the shift in the worlds way of thinking . There are some schools of thought that speculate that time is speeding up in such a fashion that clocks and any other earthly time keeping devices would maintain the speed with out the human consciousness ever being aware of it . I don't know if I subscribe to that theory or not however I have noticed that my own journey has become to move at rate I would have thought impossible as have many people that I have come into contact with .

To live with this in your daily life is the ultimate goal I would assume .

So for me this is how I go about it first I have the intention of "Trancing" while being alert I can do it anywhere that I can move . If I am in the kitchen at home or somewhere in my house I use the Rhythm of my movements to create a steady beat much like you would find in a drum session . After an undetermined amount of time can be 1 min to 1 hour I can be alert but altered .

I hope some of what I said might help . However I am a novice as well . I have been doing this stuff my whole 37 years but had no idea what it was until I discovered shamanism . I don't recommend trying anything with out some sort of guidance or grounding that may be available to you locally. This might be a shaman, Buddhist teacher , Religious teacher or a friend that you trust to talk to about this sort of thing . If you have none of that locally I suggest you actively seek it out . Its of great import to your well being . I would like to point you towards the story of Icarus as to why keeping grounded is important .

May peace always walk at your side
D

Post subject: Re: Cannabis Super State
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:26 pm 

"There are some schools of thought that speculate that time is speeding up in such a fashion that clocks and any other earthly time keeping devices would maintain the speed with out the human consciousness ever being aware of it."
Have you heard of Terence Mckenna's Novelty theory? It is pretty much this idea and that time is accelerating because time is relative to the amount of things that occur during it. Whats longer a million years where one thing happens or one year where 10 million things happen! Im excited to see what will happen if we hit the limit of the exponentially increasing experience of time. :)

"So for me this is how I go about it first I have the intention of "Trancing" while being alert I can do it anywhere that I can move . If I am in the kitchen at home or somewhere in my house I use the Rhythm of my movements to create a steady beat much like you would find in a drum session . After an undetermined amount of time can be 1 min to 1 hour I can be alert but altered ."

I love beatboxing and I have felt the rhythm more in my life recently than ever before. I think I will try this technique later today and see what I can do :D

"I hope some of what I said might help . However I am a novice as well . I have been doing this stuff my whole 37 years but had no idea what it was until I discovered shamanism . I don't recommend trying anything with out some sort of guidance or grounding that may be available to you locally. This might be a shaman, Buddhist teacher , Religious teacher or a friend that you trust to talk to about this sort of thing . If you have none of that locally I suggest you actively seek it out . Its of great import to your well being . I would like to point you towards the story of Icarus as to why keeping grounded is important .

May peace always walk at your side."

Thank you for the input I truly appreciate it. I definitely need help in my path and am going to try to find it.

Peace

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism