Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Can someone assist me with the meaning of a dream please
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 pm 

Last night I went through a rest an relaxation period before a I went to bed. I had the intention of waking in my dream and I did. This is the dream as I can remember it . I have what I feel is the meaning of the dream since it is fairly obvious to me but I want to get other feelings on it since there may be meaning that I am missing or a different perspective that may be helpful.

First I was cleaning out our van of leaves and dirt and become trapped under the seat looking out into the world only able to watch as people walked by and my family carried on their lives around me . I didn't call for help I just watched . The dream changed after some time to me in a court room being sentenced for a crime . I was given a very harsh sentence for a crime that I thought of as petty . They gave me 15 years. The crime it self was never mentioned just that I felt like I was saying " are you serious 15 years for that ?" I was then thrown in prison but the prison wasn't a normal prison, it was a cave that was bright and full of shape shifted people. They were all there for various reasons but most of them petty and their sentences like mine were way longer then the crime warranted . I shape shifted into an ant . Part ant, part human . I thought to myself as this occurred no not this I am not a liar I may bend the truth when it suits but not a liar . I was fed terrible food and at this time became fully aware in my dream . I looked at my hand and it was an antish claw . I thought no no not this please not this and that is where the dream trailed off and I woke up .

Thanks in advance.
D.

Post subject: Re: Can someone assist me with the meaning of a dream please
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:10 pm 

What is it about being an ant, or among others who share their shapes with their spirit helpers, is it that scares you?

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism