Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: Bad Medicine
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 pm 

Namaste! It's been quite some time since I've written. I wish that I could say that all has been well....that is not the case. I would love some input on how to effectivly rid my home and family of bad medicine.

About a year ago, the wife and I moved across the country for a new career oppurtunity. We met and soon befriended a new co-worker of mine. We've all gotten to be pretty good friends. We got along so well that we were spending quite a bit of time together, feeling at home at his house, and accepted as good friends by his family.What clicked so very well was our similar spiritual beliefs.

Now, over the past few months, both my wife and I have noticed attributes rising out our new friend that gave us in a little uncomfortable vibes. Now, we are very tolerant people, and we relize that everyone has "personality flaws", that's just part of being human. But this seemed to have come out of nowhere and suprised us. This person continually became more aggressive. So much toward the end of our friendship, we felt a malevolent wave.

Now, I'm sure that we're all perceptive enough to catch "bad vibes" off of an individual. We recognize it in that persons' speech, physical apperance, and overall energy field in how they are carrying themselves and interacting with others. These were all things that my wife and I were picking up on more and more as time progressed. We spent less and less time with our new "friend". Each time we'd all get together, it was more extreme.

Here's the strangest part....a smell. Our soon-to-be-ex friend picked up a foul odor. We thought that it might have been B.O. from drinking to much. But the odor was subtle at first, and progressivly got worse each time we visited. Until the last time we spent time together, the smell was almost gagging. After he left, we literally had to Febreeze the couch he spent the night sleeping on. We burned incense throughout the house. This funk stayed until the following day! After repeating the cleaning, it was gone.

This foul odor was a direct reflection of this persons bad energy manifesting and growing. I've never experianced that before, or heard of it.

Now, a number of situations occured that we deemed as very inappropriate and just pushed the whole situation over the edge. I confronted him about the situations, and he completly dodged the questions. We were at work so I let it slide, knowing that it would eat at him until he brought it up again. I was correct on this, as the next time we worked together, he did in fact bring it up. I could tell during our conversation that there was deception on his part.

I meditated on the entire situation, and ended the friendship. I called him out on his deception and the bad medicine I knew he was sending our way. He played dumb to it all.

Coming home that day from work I just felt heavy with it all and burned some sage with a prayer.....
....Soon after the smoke had cleared the foul odor returned! This had been weeks previously that the person had been over. And we hadn't smelled it since cleaning it out after he had left. I burned sage again later and it returned stronger. It seemed the more I burned, the stronger it got.

This person claimed throughout our friendship to be a "witch", and he had given my wife a crystal/necklace. Upon connecting those together, I smashed the crystal with a hammer as I focused on a prayer to ward off any bad medicine.

Our house still carried the foul scent faintly, so I decided to burn copal. (our neighbors had to have thought the apartment was on fire, i've never burned "a little" copal) But, whenever I return to sage, the smell returns.

Anyone ever heard of a lingering smell like this?

What is going on here?

Thanks so much for listening, any input would help.

Love and Light!

-=Mike=-

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 am 

That is weird thing to read about, sounds like science fiction at first, but that life is.
I had something like that experience. I became a friend with one person, who was not well. She started to lean on me more than I could carry. I failed her with support, and she send me a demon to my bedroom, when sleeping. I confronted it, and made a phonecall to her about what happened. She apologized, that she was not aware what she was doing. Just because of anger and frustration and desperate will to lean on somebody she made that creature of her will and send it to me - unconciously. When she apologized, the demon never returned after that.

It is not easy to prevent malevolance or bad medicine coming into house without connecting the source. Expesially, if the source is far from co-operative, I would consult the spirits what to do. I have read about one old shaman - now dead - who worked with black magic so that he transformed all the coming attacs into positive energy. How he did that, I do not know.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 am 

Unfortunately, people send "bad energy" to each other all the time - like our bad words said to the guy who cuts us off on the road, or if we get into an argument with someone. We must be so conscious of our behavior at all times!

But when the Dark Arts are deliberately employed, that is a different matter. There are many ways to protect yourself and home from such attacks.

Space clearings start the process; then crystals and energy can be directed to keep the space and people protected. Sometimes burning sage is not enough (as you are finding out), but there are other sacred herbs that will protect and defend.

Also, the "blue ball" that is like a shield can be opened, along with shamanic armor; also "mirroring" back the attacks is VERY effective, as it causes breakdown of the sender's defenses.

Shamanic warring is not pleasant, and only initiated as a defense, not an aggressive line of retribution.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 am 

In the end it also can lead into competition, which one is stronger: Incoming attacks or your defences. So, be careful what way you take.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:36 am 

Ever hear the term. "Time to do the dishes?" Sounds like you have some spiritual residue left over. Ask your guides and higher powers to take away the negativity as well as any lingering spirits to their next highest stage of development.

The house will usually get lighter and the smell quite a bit different.

Just the same there is a shamanic tool from Airwick that you plug into the wall and it sends positive smells by using the spirit of electricity as its totem....lol

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism