Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm 

Apu: "Anyone like [me]"?

You know nothing about me. I have offered my thoughts, and nothing more. I do not intend to persuade anyone, since each of us has our own path, nor do I have any bad feelings toward you. At any rate, I apologize for appearing arrogant. I did not mean to cause offence.

Consider the following quote:

"Everything is entitled to live in this world in peace and harmony, beyond our judgment and evaluation. This is the first condition we [must] realize, because everything is [divine]." - Dainin Katagiri

You said that you "know perfectly... what [you were] born with," but I would suggest that the idea that any human can know anything perfectly is foolish.

Nowhere did I say that my opinion is the only correct interpretation; in fact, I offered more than one way of looking at the situation. I don't claim to have any absolute answers, hence why I said "I'd like to offer my understanding of it."

Given your strong feelings about your inner nature, I can only assume that you have been blessed with a non-human soul (which I talked about in the postscript). I would like to wish you the best of luck on your journey :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:37 pm 

Quote:
Apu: "Anyone like [me]"?

Yes - you do not know me, never have met me and simply read some stuff I have written here. You popped out of nothing.

Well, reading some reactions on my account - "blessed" is not the best word. Read what you have written and meant, two times. It is discriminating, even after the P.S.

You did not intend to persuade, you diagnosed. And that is totally different from persuasion. It is a prejudice, and if you have done some journeywork, you have violated my privacy, besides the fact that your informations are simply wrong on my persons state of spiritual health.

You know, being a human you have right. But I am not human in soul. I never was and cannot be, ever. I know exactly, what I am here for. I do not believe this all, I know it. Not anyone Otherkin is an Animalspirit incarnated, BTW.

Thing solved in my point of view, but you did not answered my question: How long do you shamanize? And how many Otherkins you know personally?

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:08 pm 

Many blessings can seem otherwise, but they are all intended to teach us important lessons. I have had many difficulties in my life, having been born with a severe physical disability, but there is a reason for this and a lesson to be taken from it. Likewise, you (and everyone else) have lessons to learn here.

I simply explained my understanding of the phenomenon in the hope that it might help someone. I freely admitted that I am not perfect & have no absolute answers to anything. In fact, I have only met one "Otherkin" personally. However, this does not automatically mean that I'm ignorant.

In any case, I only intended to offer my thoughts.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 pm 

I understand this - I am questioning your thoughts because I am (afaik) the only Otherkin here that is consequently giving informations on this subject and standing question and answer to interested persons. So, if you (for example) giving some catch-of-all statements on Otherkin, I am part of that statement and thus give you feedback from my personal experience, knowledge and view. At last, I am part of this phenomenon, called "Otherkin".

Of course there ARE enough "Otherkin" around that need shamanic treatment, I know that. A generalization is wrong, however. That is always my point, reasons already stated more then once in this thread.

Beings like me usually remain silent outside those communities. I myself quit many of them, because of the many Fluffies there. Now, what do you think, maybe the reason of this silence?

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 pm 

I'm glad we've come to some understanding :D

The Otherkin I was referring to is a friend I met in college, who is definitely not a furry.

Again, I'm sorry for any offence I caused you or anyone else, and I appreciate your feedback. I don't want to be responsible for encouraging you not to share your opinions :oops:

I hope you can forgive me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:59 pm 

No problem - issue resolved. Anyway I am still interested in how long you are shamanizing ^^.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism