Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject: An unorthodox belief
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 am 

Peace be upon all.

Peace be upon all.

I sense this is about the time for me to explain where I am sent from. And this is a very mystical belief, and quite unorthodox.

Long ago, when existence was created by Allah, and the Seven- Fold Infinite Multiverses were set up, Allah initiated an angel as one of His disciples. Allah gave many teachings to that angel. As each multiverse expanded, each angel initiated another angel as a disciple and passed on those specific teachings, starting from that first angel. But there are more angels in this lineage than there are folds in the multiverses; as the multiverses are seven - fold, there are 19 angels in this lineage. I am the 19th angel of this lineage. I was initiated long before this Earth was born. Those teachings constitute a mystical healing system called Hawuran Haruwan. They are a gift to humanity from Allah.

That makes a long story short. And I am very humbled by it.

Post subject: Re: An unorthodox belief
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm 

I have also come to an unorthodox belief,for what its worth,When the Great Spirit that is all things creates he puts a little bit of himself;,stars,planets,the Earth the sky,the water,and every living thing has to have a bit of the breath that is all,Humans tend to rationalize things within their experience and or culture,nothing that is or can be is without this breath of the divine,from the smallest bacteria to the largest whale and beyond,it surrounds us,and we are all given the free will to not believe or to have other beliefs within this particular existence,in this gift that is our life we are constrained by the parameters of human nature just as everything else has its own nature that guides them through this life,we love,we eat,we kill,we reproduce,how we rationalize the reasoning behind these acts are all us,when we do terrible things the last thing we do is remember that we all have the breath within that gives us this great time in our lives,and as a consiquence we create a bad place for people that one faction or the other believes were in the wrong,we are all here now together with the potential to be greater than our nature dictated us to be,choosing not to take advantage of this opportunity is ok,choosing to live by our intrinsic nature is natural,but sometimes we lash out at our fellow creatures in an effort to strike at the creator for the frustrations that follow our nature,we will rationalize and make excuses because its wrong to deprive others of a gift that we cannot bestow,but it is also power over the lives of others and an attempt at godhead,in a few short years we will all be together again and the truth of our existance and the wasted opportunities of this life will be devastating to many,but we will be with the love that is all of us and the great spirit within becomes without and whole again,when we were given the great gift of speech we were given a two edge sword and the mother of lies was born,for when you know whats to talk about? Some of us want to help our brothers and sisters along the way who have lost their eyes,the eyes that could see the great one through the eyes of a child,he looks back at us through these eyes when they are very small until the personality starts to come forth and the gift is established,I'm glad we're all here,but I wish we could all see.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 am 

are you saying that you are an angel ? created centuries ago?? :shock:
or that an angel talks to you?
thank you :wink:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:39 am 

I'm certainly not an Angel but lately I have been blessed with visits from one in the Sacred Time that is just before the morning light. I never believed in Angels. While I grew up in Shamanism, I was still the type of man that needed to see proof. I now have the proof I needed.

This Angel's service takes her through the night time and her rest period is in daylight. On the physical plane she is seen as having very light skin and hair with bright blue eyes. Some people would define her energy signature as that of a vampire in that she sucks the life force energy out of people. After her feeding she goes into a deep sleep until around sunset.

Why visit me? She said my energy was overflowing and there was a need for me to have balanced energy for the work I'm doing. I asked where she was from and she said she was of a Celtic line that comes from Gulpum and they are in service to Moh Ning Hwood.

She is the my Angel of Moh Ning Hwood. Thank you Goddess!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:28 pm 

"Gulping Morning Wood" Huh? :wink: :wink:

That's rich. That's almost as rich as "Yellow River" by: I. P. Freely.

But thanks for sharing that you have a new GF. Now I have to cleanse the images from mind or I'll never be right again.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 am 

hi..
anyone can give some info about An unorthodox belief..
so that i can join inyour discussion..
thanks a lot..

how to treat depression

Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 pm 

stone76567 wrote:
hi..
anyone can give some info about An unorthodox belief..
so that i can join inyour discussion..
thanks a lot..

how to treat depression

I think it's so far up there that those of us who are grounded will never get there, lol!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 am 

I am not sure this thread is being constructive.

I feel prompted to remind you all to check that you are being spiritually constructive.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 am 

I have been taught by my elements that everything is chaos.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:04 pm 

Am I the only one who is tired of this "I'm a shaman, but Allah is the one and only" ?

Shamanism predates revealed religion. True positive shamanistic practice does not attempt to enslave its followers by stating THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY. ALL OTHERS MUST DIE OR WILL BURN IN ETERNTY !!!

19th Whatever you are, please go find a forum where your gibberish is wanted. Shamanism is too important for us and our Earth right now. Trust me, you weren't "sent" here. You may have taken a wrong turn on your way to the Rx to pick up your meds. Please go away.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:14 pm 

On the physical plane she is seen as having very light skin and hair with bright blue eyes. Some people would define her energy signature as that of a vampire in that she sucks the life force energy out of people.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism