Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 pm 

Bless your heart.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 am 

What kind of truth and what kind of falsehood you may distinguish?

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:05 pm 

[quote="Apu Kuntur"]What kind of truth and what kind of falsehood you may distinguish?

Yours,

Apu Kuntur[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
I am a messenger sent to expose the truths concerning Allah, The God,
as well as the falsehoods that the liars have attributed to Allah.
I have come to purify the Scriptures, the people, and their minds and their ways.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:09 pm 

There are many falsehoods in this world, and truths, new and old.
But I have been inspired by Allah to distinguish between them, so that on the Day of Judgement those who disbelieve cannot use the excuse that they were unaware of Allah and the Truth.

Ask, and I will answer honestly.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:56 pm 

Just curious, why are you on a Shamanic forum spreading your views of religion? Shamanism is NOT a religion, but a way of living in the world through experience with the divine. It can co-exist with almost any religion built upon light and understanding. A religion which supports violence as an act of God is not welcome however. I believe in God, I am a Christian in my core beliefs. In my understanding, violence only serves to draw you away from God. Enough of my rambling...I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
Peace, walkthepath

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 am 

In what form would God (Allah) come to people who are not from the middle east,,,Missionaries,,,what makes the christian,Jew,Muslim believe that god didnt come to the rest of the world in a manner that would be accepted by their culture and lifestyle,and then here you come to declare how god is for you and against the rest or else,only you can tell lies from the truth,very ,,,Missionary,,,and in your heart of hearts do you really believe that the holy spirit is going to sacrifice one of us for another,we set ourselves above nature and look whats happened,we set ourselves up as Gods and noone can take responsibility for the things we do because were above responsibility as the god that we worship,When will we think more of each other than we do of ourselves,when theres only a handfull of us left we will know what god feels,a huge sense of ,,loss,,What could Allah possibly lose,,what does Allah get from our existence,a bunch of Holy holy sycophants ready to kill their brothers and sisters to prove their misguided point that thou shalt not kill,,,unless it be the will of Allah,,and if it werent the will of Allah then allah would have stopped me,,someday soon organized religion could be considered the enemy of the state,but come be on my side against the world,we're so misunderstood,we're the chosen ones,and we know it,,,but who made all them other folks,,it doesnt matter what you think to god,it doesnt matter what I think,what matters is how we treat each other and why,,,because we and the rest of this earth are the manifestation of the Word,every thaughtless thankless act we do belittles that miracle,what would this poor old world do without us,how many species would go extinct without our benevolent overseeing,we are all blind men and women bumping around in the dark saying god is that you,the problem is that every bump was god,we use death against each other like it was something we had control over when its the one sure thing in this life,how much more precious would life be if we all just went to hell,,that will be a moment of realization,how much worse can we make this life than hell,after all we,ll be rewarded for our faith in heaven,,not,,,each one of us is Mohamed,each one of us is Jesus each one of us is Vishnu,each one of us is Buda,and every time we kill one of us thats what we destroy.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:31 pm 

[quote="walkthepath"]Just curious, why are you on a Shamanic forum spreading your views of religion? Shamanism is NOT a religion, but a way of living in the world through experience with the divine. It can co-exist with almost any religion built upon light and understanding. A religion which supports violence as an act of God is not welcome however. I believe in God, I am a Christian in my core beliefs. In my understanding, violence only serves to draw you away from God. Enough of my rambling...I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
Peace, walkthepath[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
Am I spreading my "views of religioun" ? I have clearly stated my purpose: To expose falsehood and point to the truth. Not to spread my views of religioun, although I am happy to do even that. And, violence has nothing to do with my religioun. The Quran, the scripture revealed to Muhammad, states, "thou shall not kill - except in the course of justice, for Allah has created ALL LIFE SACRED." Justice, in this case, is defined by the Quran as defending one's self and others against violence and oppression. And in Chapter 1 it states: "In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah the Lord of the Universe. The Most Gracious the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgement. You alone we worship and You alone we ask for help. Guide us in the right path; the PATH OF THOSE WHO HAVE NOT AGGRESSED, nor of the strayers." Aggression is a sin in Islam. Besides, when you talked about
your views concerning the difference between shamanism and religioun, you were spreading your own religious view.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 pm 

[quote="Tony Bellah"]In what form would God (Allah) come to people who are not from the middle east,,,Missionaries,,,what makes the christian,Jew,Muslim believe that god didnt come to the rest of the world in a manner that would be accepted by their culture and lifestyle,and then here you come to declare how god is for you and against the rest or else,only you can tell lies from the truth,very ,,,Missionary,,,and in your heart of hearts do you really believe that the holy spirit is going to sacrifice one of us for another,we set ourselves above nature and look whats happened,we set ourselves up as Gods and noone can take responsibility for the things we do because were above responsibility as the god that we worship,When will we think more of each other than we do of ourselves,when theres only a handfull of us left we will know what god feels,a huge sense of ,,loss,,What could Allah possibly lose,,what does Allah get from our existence,a bunch of Holy holy sycophants ready to kill their brothers and sisters to prove their misguided point that thou shalt not kill,,,unless it be the will of Allah,,and if it werent the will of Allah then allah would have stopped me,,someday soon organized religion could be considered the enemy of the state,but come be on my side against the world,we're so misunderstood,we're the chosen ones,and we know it,,,but who made all them other folks,,it doesnt matter what you think to god,it doesnt matter what I think,what matters is how we treat each other and why,,,because we and the rest of this earth are the manifestation of the Word,every thaughtless thankless act we do belittles that miracle,what would this poor old world do without us,how many species would go extinct without our benevolent overseeing,we are all blind men and women bumping around in the dark saying god is that you,the problem is that every bump was god,we use death against each other like it was something we had control over when its the one sure thing in this life,how much more precious would life be if we all just went to hell,,that will be a moment of realization,how much worse can we make this life than hell,after all we,ll be rewarded for our faith in heaven,,not,,,each one of us is Mohamed,each one of us is Jesus each one of us is Vishnu,each one of us is Buda,and every time we kill one of us thats what we destroy.[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
I don't fully aggree, but: well said. Although, I sense a tinge of fear in your words.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:39 pm 

[quote="Tony Bellah"]Bless your heart.[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
Bless your soul, friend.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:15 pm 

The 19th Malak AlGennah wrote:

Peace be upon all.
Am I spreading my "views of religioun" ? I have clearly stated my purpose: To expose falsehood and point to the truth. Not to spread my views of religioun, although I am happy to do even that. And, violence has nothing to do with my religioun. The Quran, the scripture revealed to Muhammad, states, "thou shall not kill - except in the course of justice, for Allah has created ALL LIFE SACRED."

Every religion in the world thinks that their belief system is the right "truth". This is what causes tension, war and bloodshed of innocent lives. No culture in the world agrees entirely on who is the true "god". So I ask you this question: If Buddhists, Hindus, Christian, Catholic, Islamic, Indians, Africans etc all believe their God is the true God...Are they all right, or are they all wrong? Think about that a second.

The other thing you said "violence has nothing to do with your religion" confuses me. What about these Islamic extremists who kill unarmed POWs in front of cameras in the name of Allah. What about these people who destroy hundreds, no THOUSANDS of innocent people, who mean them no harm, with suicide vests? These are the acts of violence I speak about, for in the eyes of your Allah I am considered an "infidel" not worthy of living.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 pm 

[quote="walkthepath"][quote="The 19th Malak AlGennah"]

Peace be upon all.
Am I spreading my "views of religioun" ? I have clearly stated my purpose: To expose falsehood and point to the truth. Not to spread my views of religioun, although I am happy to do even that. And, violence has nothing to do with my religioun. The Quran, the scripture revealed to Muhammad, states, "thou shall not kill - except in the course of justice, for Allah has created ALL LIFE SACRED." [/quote]

Every religion in the world thinks that their belief system is the right "truth". This is what causes tension, war and bloodshed of innocent lives. No culture in the world agrees entirely on who is the true "god". So I ask you this question: If Buddhists, Hindus, Christian, Catholic, Islamic, Indians, Africans etc all believe their God is the true God...Are they all right, or are they all wrong? Think about that a second.

The other thing you said "violence has nothing to do with your religion" confuses me. What about these Islamic extremists who kill unarmed POWs in front of cameras in the name of Allah. What about these people who destroy hundreds, no THOUSANDS of innocent people, who mean them no harm, with suicide vests? These are the acts of violence I speak about, for in the eyes of your Allah I am considered an "infidel" not worthy of living.[/quote]

Those who commit acts of violence in Allah's name, not in self defense or the
defense of others, who call themselves muslims, are what the Quran calls the
hypocrites. They are liars. The Quran states: "Come let me tell you what your Lord really has prohibitted for you: You shall not set up idols besides Him; you shall honor your parents. You shall not kill your children from fear of poverty -- we provide for you and them. You shall not commit gross sins, obvious or hidden. YOU SHALL NOT KILL --ALLAH HAS MADE LIFE SACRED -- EXCEPT IN THE COURSE OF JUSTICE. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand." This is 6:151 of the Quran. And, according to the Quran, we are only allowed to kill those whom are aggressing against us, and we are only permitted to engage in war during certain months; fighting and bickering during the holy months is prohibited in other verses in the Quran. And, in Allah's eyes, you are not an "infidel unworthy of living." If Allah thought you were unworthy of living, Allah would not have given you life.
Life is your chance to either believe or not; it's your choice. Violence, has nothing to do with Islam.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:16 pm 

Violence versus Islam:

Killing any body in Islam is a sin unless it is done in the course of justice.
Many people call themselves muslims, but then instead of following the Quran they follow the Hadith and the Sunnah of Muhammad, which Muhammad himself said not to do in one of the Hadiths: "Do not write down anything said or done by me except the Quran." And, it is Hadiths and Sunnahs that abrocate the killing of infidels and others, while the Quran forbids it. Murder is a horible, abominable act.

The Quran is the scripture that was revealed to Muhammad. This is why he often refused to fight people in certain situations; his people wanted war and revenge, but he was commanded to follow peace. In the Quran in 17:33,
it states: "You shall not kill any person, for Allah has made life sacred, except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir the authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits of avenging the murder; he will be helped."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 am 

May i ask what Allah says about me? I am genuinely interested in your response even though i will be taking it with a grain of salt... Please understand that you and i have different beliefs and that i will not be taking everything you say as the truth in my eyes

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 am 

Justification,we've been doin this for centuries,every terrible thing in history was justified at the time.But I dont believe the people at the other end of the stick thaught so.How many times have we failed as a people in his eyes,how many chances do we deserve before someone throws up their hands and says enoughs enough,when a civilization becomes an infestation what is the cure,do you bother to teach the fleas how to live in harmony, no,it is their nature to be as they are,to feed and reproduce,this is the way things are,the fleas feelings about the situation are incidental,the fleas religiouse views are incidental,the fleas dreams of power and influence are incidental,but the fleas are justified in that they are here and they do what they do,but inevitably the host dies,whos hosting this party?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 pm 

[quote="Hydrassas"]May i ask what Allah says about me? I am genuinely interested in your response even though i will be taking it with a grain of salt... Please understand that you and i have different beliefs and that i will not be taking everything you say as the truth in my eyes[/quote]

Peace be upon all.
Allah says that Allah has given you the eyes, the ears, and the brains, and you may use them to look and see the truth, listen and hear the truth, and to reflect and know the truth. Allah has blessed you with these things, and with the guidance, and has blessed you with a chance to learn from a profound warner, so that you may be appreciative and take heed. If you do,
then that is the greatest triumph and victory. Do you wish to know the truth?
I am a messenger thereof.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism