Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: 12/21/2012.....
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:13 am 

I've been reading a few things here and there and I have also noticed that a lot of things are pointing to 12/21/2012 11:11 a.m. Apparantly the ancient Mayan calender simply ends there and there is much speculation as to what will happen to humanity...I have been given a vision of one possibility as to what might happen. I am curious as to what the rest of you think about this one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:04 pm 

Greetings
Would you like to share you vision?
The date has no particular significance to me other than it being just another day in paradise.

Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:42 am 

Hi Elizabeth,

Dec 21, 2012, as Kodiak said, is the day the Mayan calendar ends after numerous astronomical cycles that go back 10's of thousands of years (I forget the exact numbers), so there is a growing doomsday fear that this represents the end of time.

But recent research shows that it will really have no impact on the world except for the continent of Australia, which will sink under the ocean in a matter of minutes, but surely you are far from there, and... oh... gee I'm sorry... (I'M JUST JOKING!)

There is a lot of sensationalism about this, and I am sure there will be more and more about it as time nears----but ever since the global computer, financial market and societal collapse of Y2K-----oh wait, what happened again?

What people forget is that when one cycle ends, a new cycle begins. That is why it is a circle. There are a lot of interesting perspectives on it. You might do a search for the Native American Church on Google, and see what they have to say on it (I assume that there take on it may be based on peyote visions). It is interesting but I wonder if some of the meaning of the elders may be better in the original Cherokee.

I have not inquired on this future myself on my spirit journeys, but I think that this day will come and go without any noticeable change---I think that if there is going to be a change, which I believe would be one for the better, that it would be just like any other major societal change: a gradual shift, a culmination of trends, some of the changes may be perceptable, others certainly imperceptable. Like the civil rights of Americans today, which seem to be disappearing as Americans look the other way. Or like a frog which will sit in water that slowly gets hotter and hotter without it noticing, until it is boiled alive. Much of the change would probably be something we would look back and say 'When did that come to be?' or 'When did that get so big?', or 'I remember that somewhere in 2012, or so...'

Another thing to remember is that spiritual truths are not always manifested in our reality in the same way as in spiritual reality. That's why 2 different visions that might seem to be contradictory are both true on a spiritual level. Or why someone who has a different viewpoint, or even an opinion that seems completely off the wall, cannot be written off. No matter how different, if it is sincere, it is still valid.

Doomsday scenarios go way back. and they are especially significant around the end of major time periods, the year 1000 AD, 2000 AD, 1900, and the end of the Mayan cycles, but we are still here, and I think we are always getting better.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:30 am 

Greetings MountainValleywolf

If one is lead by fear then fear will be their teacher.
The media is as acurate at predicting the future as it is about how many ants will be trodden on in a day with the rush hour sales at department stores.

Personally, I make it a habit to not tread on ants and department stores and television are for those who have no appreciation of nature.

Just my view from here.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:58 pm 

:?: The thing about 2012 and the way I see it is this,...There are many visions that lead up to it , but beyond 2012 no one can see beyond for some reason and I think it's because their are too many variables at play in the collective conciousness right now...as we draw closer , those variables become less and we will get a better view as to where we are headed. I personally can't wait for the new reality to....well....become real!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:23 am 

Well said Elizabeth, (but I have to admit, I do like tv, but I don't watch nearly as much of it as I used to. And there is way too much crap on tv now----sometimes I get stuck watching it, and though I enjoyed the program, afterwards I wish I hadn't wasted so much time in front of the tv! but I do LOVE nature, and if I can't include nature in my life everyday, in some way, I certainly get off balance.)

Kodiak, I like your comments too----I read your comments in a Jungian way. I think Jung was a shaman who didn't know it (or at least he didn't let on that he knew it----after all he did not want to comment on the spiritual because he was trained to speak on the scientific aspects of the mind----but he certainly crossed the border into the spiritual. After all, couldn't the wise old man archetype be his spirit guide?) Perhaps things will be more clear as the collective unconscious takes shape.

But can the spirit world see beyond that? Or, is the spirit world nothing more than the human collective unconscious? Can we not see beyond it because both man and the universe have not yet formed that future yet in a process-theological context, where God evolves as man's mind evolves? Interesting concepts for discussion, or contemplation...

By the way Elizabeth, with your love of nature, have you ever gotten into haiku, the Japanese poetry? I love Japanese haiku. For one thing it is nature based----each haiku has to have a kigo, or season word, typically connected with nature---but allways connected with the season, so in that sense, I think it is always indirectly, if not directly connected to nature. it is only 17 syllables long, but in those 17 syllables is a whole subjective experience waiting to be released out of your own impressions, memories, perceptions and imagination. I don't know about other poetry, but haiku is not meant to be just read----instead you mull it over, repeating it---until you experience it. Good ones you might experience several times in slightly different sensuous visions. I don't know about English haiku, the kigo concept may be awkward to apply in English, and for the most part I think people omit it. The Japanese language is structurally perfect for haiku...

Mountain Valley Wolf

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:40 am 

I forgot to say----I haven't really sought out visions of 2012, partly because of the things that Elizabeth said about fear. There are negative aspects to it, and I don't want to focus on that. On the other hand, like I said, I don't see this as being a negative event, though any change can be difficult, etc. etc.

But I am not like an ostrich with its head in the sand either.

Mountain Valley Wolf

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:53 am 

This date marks an astronomic event, nothing more and nothing less. There was one calender designed to notify the people using it, the Mayans.

Because the other end-of-time prophecies never made it beyond fancy this new date came in handy. Well, I am sure a new date is going to be found soon - I already have heard the year 2023 or 2021 as a new time-schedule. I am going to open a bottle of beer on 2013, hoping all prophetist are "resuced" by some aliens in their mothership, so that we here can get rid of them ... and have a good time without those prophecies.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:16 am 

Kodiak wrote:
Quote:
The thing about 2012 and the way I see it is this,...There are many visions that lead up to it , but beyond 2012 no one can see beyond for some reason

Only you see with your own eyes and your own vision. Don't be so quick to judge what others may see with their eyes and their vision. Reason is found in one place in the mind, intuition is found in another. When the two communicate a language between them, (reason and intuition) miracles occur a million times a day and no one notices. Keep watching and listening.

Quote:
and I think it's because their are too many variables at play in the collective conciousness right now...as we draw closer , those variables become less and we will get a better view as to where we are headed. I personally can't wait for the new reality to....well....become real!

Check clutter in the mind and have a mental cleanout of the brainbox just as you would if you were clearing out old files on your computer hard drive. It helps to allocate vacant memory space for new insight to enter. 2012 will be delt with when it arrives and not a moment sooner.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:22 am 

Greetings

Apu Kunter
It may serve you well to check your intent in your last post.
Just a suggestion as I see a blockage in your path.

Elizabeth :shock:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 am 

Greetings

Mountain Valley Wolf

No I have not heard about or read of haiku poetry until I read your suggestion about it. I do like poetry and write a little from time to time. Although, all words in formation, have messages if one looks closely enough.

Words, just like energy should be respected for they are powerful in the hands belonging to the body that houses the mind that created them.

Would you agree?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:14 am 

enocheye wrote:
Greetings

Apu Kunter
It may serve you well to check your intent in your last post.
Just a suggestion as I see a blockage in your path.

Elizabeth :shock:

Please stop interpretations and feelings on postings in the WWW I do, be sure you cannot get a grip of anything I think or do in this way except that part I am writing down. I have not asked you to look anywhere and I do not want anyone looking anywhere except I am asking him or her to do this. Everything else is misuse and disrespectful. And please: write my name correctly.

I am going to celebrate this date, regardless whether the Mayas had their calender reset or not. I am astronomer and an extremely old fashioned astrologer on those things.

Kodiak wanted to know what we think about it and that is what he got in my post, regarding my thoughts on this date. Plainly spoken. No esoteric inclinations or other stuff like that usually associated with this date.

BTW: My path is wide and free - blockades are in your head and not on my path.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:50 am 

Apu wrote:
Quote:
Please stop interpretations and feelings on postings in the WWW I do, be sure you cannot get a grip of anything I think or do in this way except that part I am writing down. I have not asked you to look anywhere and I do not want anyone looking anywhere except I am asking him or her to do this. Everything else is misuse and disrespectful. And please: write my name correctly.

I do not interpret what you Apu write. I will look where ever my vision and eyes care to look. I only speak my truth of what I see infront of me. I do not grip your energy, that is yours to do what you wish with, however if it stands before me and does not resonate with pure intent, I may see it as a blockage for you, others or myself and I will record it so that you, myself or others know to side step it. I speak truth with good intent for all, not malice. If you blinked and there was a brick at your foot do you think it would be good if the person next to you told you about it before you stubbed your toe? I would hope you would do the same for me if you saw a brick at my foot.

Quote:
I am going to celebrate this date, regardless whether the Mayas had their calender reset or not. I am astronomer and an extremely old fashioned astrologer on those things.

Celebration is good. Celebrate all you like, however getting rid of people that do not share in your belief... where is the good intent in that part may I ask? Again just an observation of intent. Nothing more nothing less.

Quote:
Kodiak wanted to know what we think about it and that is what he got in my post, regarding my thoughts on this date. Plainly spoken. No esoteric inclinations or other stuff like that usually associated with this date.

Kodiak does not have a brick at his foot as far as I can see.

Quote:
BTW: My path is wide and free - blockades are in your head and not on my path.

I am a mirror for all to view themselves. Believe what you will. I stand my ground where I am a stone on the path. Mind your step Apu. My path is narrow and very free is my mind, however I have my reigns with me. I have no need to by the way. I am my own way. But thankyou for the offer just the same.

Quote:
Yours,

Apu Kuntur

No, not mine. Yours Apu.

Regards

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:16 am 

Quote:
If you blinked and there was a brick at your foot do you think it would be good if the person next to you told you about it before you stubbed your toe? I would hope you would do the same for me if you saw a brick at my foot.

There is no brick anywhere here, except in your vision - you are not the saviour of us all here. It is a kind of misuse when you try to mount your truth on anyone except yourself without even asking for permission to do it. Simply fact. Get used to it, because I consider your act an act of crossing a border: the border of intimacy. Try to help those here on the board that are requesting it.

Quote:
... however getting rid of people that do not share in your belief... where is the good intent in that part may I ask? Again just an observation of intent. Nothing more nothing less.

Ever got the notion that this was ironical? I simply am fed up with those who keep on repeating the same stuff. Getting rid off? Reminder: It is their idea that they be "safed" by Aliens, not mine. And when all of them are crowding up in their mothership they are away from here. That is simple logic.

Quote:
I am a mirror for all to view themselves. Believe what you will. I stand my ground where I am a stone on the path. Mind your step Apu. My path is narrow and very free is my mind, however I have my reigns with me. I have no need to by the way. I am my own way. But thankyou for the offer just the same.

I do not need a mirror like you pretending to be for me. Cheap esoteric mindfuck, imao. Mind your own steps and words. Get to a doctor, when you think yourself being a mirror (that was ironic, to your notification). I have not offered anything to you.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:29 am 

Greetings Apu

I do not have a problem with those that wish to believe in aliens, just as I have no problem with you from my perspective.
If they care to float around in the imaginative side for a while... that is their choice or path, just as I do not judge your path or choices Apu. I guess unless you are a doctor who knows me, your suggestion to seek medical help is perhaps flawed, and that could be logical reason enough to check your intent of language as well as direction you point for me to walk. I reside between reason and logic and that is where I find complete balance. I have no reason to doubt my path just as I have no logic to do anything that would change my direction at this point. I am quite happy here thankyou.

And I believe.... "still yours Apu".

Regards

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism