Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:28 pm 

Kodiak

It travels in both directions.
Depending on how well you remember your past.

Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:54 am 

Anyone having visions or strange dreams as I have as of late? I am wondering if they are related to 2012? They are coming to me as very powerful dreams that I remember (which is rare for myself) and I am often left with a feeling of uneasiness when I awaken from them....they have been coming to me almost nightmare-ishly but not quite as frightening as a true nightmare would be. Does anyone else have some new information in regards to 12/21/2012, 11:11 a.m?

Brother KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:54 pm 

Kodiak
Yes, last night I have started to have borderline nightmarish visions of men smashing car windows in a car sales yard. They smashed hundreds of them and there was glass everywhere. My children and I were witnesses.
I am "assessing the damage" today to see if I can pin point the origin and meaning of the dream, then I will take appropriate action with regards to the culprits.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 am 

Kodiak, I don't like talking about the negative visions that I have had. But the condition of our mother (Earth) and the way people are losing there homes and the price of fuel and food and the negative energy that has grown around the world in so many areas. Government, the lack any kind of compassion for life itself human, animals, nature, etc. And I don't have the words to explain the behavior of so many people that have no clue about life. The master minds that sit back and create our reality's for us to control us have done a GREAT job. After all the signs and all the lies and all the suffering and all the people losing there jobs and houses. Most people still stay wrapped up in there little box's and don't have the energy or the knowledge to climb out of there box's to change for the better. The visions I have been having is the people starting to fight back. And in the vision the government declared a state of emergency. The national gaurd started policing the cities to try to control the people. It dosn't take a rocket scientist to see were we might be heading. And with all this Mother Earth is starting a major cleansing that's going to take place whether people like it or not. We are all ridding on the greatest roller coaster ride of all time. And we will be part of some severe, awesome, life shattering, wonderful, changes ahead. Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:18 pm 

Foolshawk,
I agree, it seems that we are heading for a critical mass and that mother earth will not take much more of the abuse, A friend of mine who is partially psychic has agreed with me that what he is picking up is not good in the coming years as well. Personally I feel that Shaman and lightworkers will be guided to safe areas until the aftermath and fallout has occurred. Then, when the dust settles, they will be there to guide people into the new world. I am more concerned with what mother nature is doing right now and fear her wrath more than any government or man in the world. Right now I am looking out the window to the West on this beautiful Sunday morning......but I know that in the future I will be seeing a different view once the cleansing of this valley begins.

Travel well
Brother KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:51 pm 

Some years back, journeying about the future of life on earth, I received this message "Wrapped in cloud, covered in water, heated from within and from without, the earth knows how to care for itself - and does it well." When I get into a pessimistic funk about the future, I just reread that. I also know that I live as impeccably as possible for me with respect to Mother Earth - I can't do more than I do.

And I focus on right now beause it's the only certainty I have - and I want to make it the best possible "right now" because if I can put out joy and peace instead of anxiety and fear, then I believe that I am perhaps helping the earth to heal. It's not always easy, but it gets easier with practice - and I suspect age helps too - I ain't so old (58) but I'm far from young either. I work to be contented in the now with what I have and what I am - NOW. The future will unfold as it needs to.

Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:53 pm 

Not sure how that icon got in there - 58 is the number
Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:50 pm 

Chris you are right my friend. I always knew that the earth would be fine. We are the ones that have to get our s_ it together. And by our track record it dose'nt look good for the whole. I don't know how many more life times it will take for alot of us. I have 6 kids and I've been teaching them from birth to honor mother earth and all her creatures. The point I was getting at is that what ever happens in the future is going to happen.We have to be able spiritually and mentally prepared for everything that comes our way. For me being ready is journeying on my path and loving and caring for life. being a positive light and help with unconditional love. And this is what I teach my children and where ever they go in life it's up to them to follow there own path's. Peace be with you my Brother. Many Blessings!! Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:25 pm 

We will be ready foolshawk. God would not allow a transition as massive as what we might see in 2012 without some really spiritually in tuned people to lead the way to the next world. I myself am being shaped and transformed without even knowing what the end outcome will truly be. All I can do is follow the road markers and have faith that I walk the path that I was destined for before I even was born into this life. Unfortunately I feel that we are at a point where Mother Earth is taking the reigns and cleansing herself of much of the damage that we the two legged have already inflicted upon her. It may not be the prettiest thing for us to watch but how long have we abused her and treated her with disrespect until she could no longer sit back and let it happen? Carry the light within you as a beacon in the darkness and we will be OK.

KODIAK

-my visions have been "dark" and full of things I do not hope to happen....One in particular stood out and I pray it is not what is to come for us.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:53 am 

A couple of my friends and myself seem to believe that the massive weather changes will occur starting next year in 2009 and then continue until the end of 2010....Does anyone agree with this theory or have similar feelings to when the changes may begin?

Starr Owl

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism