Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:57 pm 

Foolshawk

And WHEN do you think the Planet will tell you "Time's up"?

When it is too late??

I listen to the planet's centre moulten core. It speaks great wisdom.
It is very unwise to ignore it's messages.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

Do you?

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:01 pm 

Foolshawk

Thankyou for your many blessings.
I will sacrifice them, not for me, I can survive with less.
I will reflect them directly to the Planet Earth for healing.

I appreciate your great effort and understanding at this time.

Elizbeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:14 pm 

enocheye wrote:
The point is not that you see it, or do not see it.
Are you able to see GREAT SPIRIT?
We are the humans that stand upon the earth and the Earth IS the point.

If the point is not nurtured it will become unstable and what is below your feet at this time will be no more.

If you find no reason to have something solid beneath your feet then you may say "there is no point".
HOWEVER for those that DO feel the need for solid ground beneath their feet the point IS what is BENEATH the feet.

Can you SEE the POINT now?
Think again.

Elizabeth

It would be a good idea. Elizabeth, if you begin grounding now. You can keep your believings. But do not try to put yourself over others. That is unwise.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:20 pm 

enocheye wrote:
Kodiak, Apu and others,

The tables are turning.
Today and tonight I receive messages about "tectonic plates shifting."
I also received the message "watch Japan".

When it comes to large Earth movements I am usually correct.
Please be prepared to send healing energy of the gentle but strong kind to the Earth in the next two days. I have had these messages before and they usually manifest within the same day. So I am sorry that there is not much warning, however it is the movements and the Earth song that speaks to me when it is unstable. Tonight as I write this I am swaying side to side and the passage is very unstable. Please be aware of the strong current at this time. It may reach you within two days but possibly sooner, perhaps within two hours. I would advise anyone "playing cards" to cease immediatly for the next three days as the power of yuor thoughts are intense and when each drags at the cords of the cosmic fabric it shows signs of fracture. It also effects the foundations and I feel and hear and am experiencing the centre earth core speaking a strong word of warning. Be still.

Elizabeth

Then go on tell this to the Japanese. This would safe billions of lives. Why hesitating?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:25 pm 

Hello enocheye, I wasn't going against what you said in your message. You are right I to have Great respect and have a long friendship with our Mother and Nature. There is no doubt that Mother Earth is starting to cleanse itself. I journey everyday sometimes multiple times a day. We have drum circles over our house mounthly. For years I've known this. But I never tryed to focus my energy on knowing were the earth was going to relieve itself in it's cleanseing. I would know and feel if there was something going on around my area. I totally believe that you are in touch with the shifting of the plates and were there will be a incident next this is Great. I have 5 children and I constantly talk to them about the Earth changing and why.But I do it in a positive way and try to keep the Fear out of the conversations. This is hard to do. I do not worry about the earth. She will take care of herself. What I'm concerned about is the exstinction of humans or race. The Earth is almost at it's limit with our stupidity and disrespect.There is so much damage that has been done that if we finally wake up it will take a monumental change just to save us from exstinction. Worry and fear is not good for our jouney it's not welcomed on my path. But I totally understand this monster. I do my all to get people around me to understand if they want me to. We have stored wheat food all kinds of things for a major change when it happen's in my area. So I'm ready and doing everything I can to help Mother Earth and the people who want my help before it's to late. And I do trust you I've felt a connection with you from the first time I read this forum. And yes you do know what your talking about. But I know it's never to late people will just have to come back and try again that don't wake up! :shock: I fear nothing and I teach my children the same. What is going to happen on Earth we have to be Strong. I know who I am and will do my Best in the future and I know you will the same. enocheye I 'm sorry If I seemed like I was disagreeing with you. Many Blessing ! Give them all to our MOTHER I do every day!!!!!! :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:22 pm 

Here's a little something I wrote. MAY THE GREAT SPIRIT

may the great spirit hold your heart today
may the flow of life be with you in every way
may the earth mother remind you of who you are
may the golden sky bring forward your shining star

when the wet water flows over rock spirits in the stream
when the ladybug winged flies lazily through the air
may you remember what all of life means
may you hold in your heart the feeling of care

our people separate out of fear and not knowing
whether red, white, black or yellow
oneness is our longing
if love is our nature
peace is the beginning
mother earth can teach us
all about life singing
for it chirps in the air
and grunts on the ground
and for many
it blows in the wind
without any sound
all beings are daughters
brothers, fathers, and mothers
each one is a part
of the great one's heart

may the great spirit hold your heart today
may father sky kiss your forehead and wind spirit make your hair sway
may the cricket christian your cheek with a song you'll remember
may the sun bring you warmth in mid december

mother earth needs our attention
our plant and animal sisters and brothers
need our intervention
let us not forget who we are
let us remember what it is to wish upon a star
let us know just where we fit
and let us finally become
a part of it
Hope you enjoyed!! OH - HO

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:14 pm 

Enocheye is right,.. I was told today that there will be an earthquake soon but I am not told details as of yet. I was also told that where I live here in NW Colorado will see some wicked wildfires this mid-summer if not sooner. I could be right and it could be a trickster in my midst but either way that is what I have received so far....Makes you wonder what we are heading for within the next four years and where we are going.

12/21/2012.......11:11 A.M.......tick, toc, tick, toc......

KODIAK STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:06 am 

Earthquakes do happen daily - they are seldom reported. As so far you all are right. Try to find some Websites on this topic, you are going to be surprised.

Anyone obviously forgot to see the catastrophic events in Miranmao with at least 100 thousand victims dead. You wait for an earthquake and earth blows your heads off during that time. Do not tell me that you have foreseen that event: it is not an earthquake.

I am a vulture-shaman and not a modern lightworker or someone like that. My vision is not clouded or blind which obviously some here think because I do not "see" what Enocheye thinks I have to see. I simply have more important things to do in my daily life, spiritual and mundane.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:40 am 

Thankyou all for your comments and good advice.

Today I passed through a very unsteady earth quake as I walked my daily path. It is situated on my left hand side which is the future (as I see it) and on the western side of Australia.

The recent Burma trageties I have already forseen as I mentioned to another group of Buddhists about the tsnami that was about to hit their area.

I would suggest you all ground yourselves.
Thankyou Apu for your advice to ground. I received your message today and was already grounded as far as I could go before I read it.

I am not telling you these messages to create fear, only to advise that there will be many souls in spirit that will be looking for portals to pass through and you will need to be aware of them as the backlog arrives.

I am not fearful and I am pleased that you are not fearful too.
It is a good thing as the souls in spirit need strong guides to show them the way to the next stage of their journies.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:16 am 

Do you all feel that this is the beginning of what is to come for 2012....for some reason I am feeling like this is the start of a lot of massive changes on the Earth Mother. The storms and devastation are getting worse it appears and seem to be happening without warning. Is anyone else noticing this as well?

STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:39 pm 

Kodiak, For me I don't waste any of my energy on the 2012 destruction Or the Earth tilting on her axis And scambleing the continents. My best friends are the creatures great and small that live on Mother Earth. I know that I would be warned before anything major happening around my family.I believe if you know who you are spiritually that you will not fear or worry about the Earth changing and yes ther is big changes that allready happened and more on the way.My 5 year old daughter came to me and wanted to talk about the Earth's changes. So if a 5 year old can feel and see this happening than I would put money on that most people with a 5 year old education already know that there is and will be some massive change the Earth will be going through.I notice and also talk to the Earth. She is changeing in reaction with our actions.So kodiak sit back and relax and help when ever you can.We are living in a special time.When ther is going to be BIG change and we will be here to experiance this this great journey!!!!! Blessings :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:39 pm 

The whole thing began already at least 10 years ago. Good morning :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:20 pm 

I do not fear the date 2012...I feel that an old soul such as myself will welcome the new age. I am not a materialistic person and I feel that once 2012 hits mankind will be forced out of their materialistic beliefs and vices that hold them back from community living. The current natural disasters are Mother Earth's way of giving us a wake up call to this new age. It is sad that many lives have and will be lost because of this but, I see it as the souls of those people being freed from this lifetime only to chose to be reborn into this new age of consciousness. It will be a great time full of change and wonder at the awesome forces of mother nature.....Mankind will be humbled to her and remember to respect her more. I embrace the coming of 2012 and the new age.

STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:35 pm 

Happy Mother's Day

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:35 pm 

I was told by a very well known Shaman that the energy coming to us now for the transition into 2012 and beyond is from our ancestors of the FUTURE guiding us so that their reality will be secured and our transition will proceed smoothly. Pretty cool stuff I think, our ancestors from the future reaching back to their great great great grandparents to help them! I always thought that it was our ancestors of the past guiding us forward and not being pulled forward by our future descendants.

Brother KODIAK STARR OWL
:shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism