Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:32 am 

Kodiak

You are on my right
I am on your left.

My path is towards the left and then straight ahead.

Your's is where your feet and mind agree to walk.

Good Luck you are blessed.
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:13 am 

....I now stand still and wait. Whatever comes into my life I will face it toe to toe. I can no longer run from the shadow of myself,. In time the spirits will call me back from my sabbatical when they feel that I am ready, and not when I feel that I am ready. Right now I listen and wait,. perhaps for the day 12/21/2012.....perhaps 100 lifetimes from now...but not before the spirits feel I am ready and no sooner. I can not force things to happen, just as I cannot slow down or speed up the rotation of the earth. I stand and face what is to come, expecting nothing so that I am open to what does happen. I have put all things that are spiritual away and taken off my medicine bundle until I am called back to finish my journey.

Jayson KODIAK Martin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:13 am 

Greetings Kodiak

Just so you know.... you can make the earth spin faster...

As you walk each step in one direction the planet moves in the opposite direction. When 10 trillion people are walking in their own directions the planet averages out the footsteps and moves accordingly. As they say, the wheel keeps on turning.

Rest if you feel you need to, and remember that the rest of the planet keeps walking and spinning the wheel. Enjoy the view and the rest, I am sure you will be up and about again real soon.

Take good care.
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:03 pm 

We will see Elizabeth, I am just waiting right now....For what, I don't know, but it's gonna have to smack me square in the face to let me know that it is time for me to end my sabbatical. Like I said earlier, maybe a few weeks, years or lifetimes,. I leave the rest up to my guides and wait for now.

KODIAK :|

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:51 pm 

Anyone have anything new that they might want to post in regards to 12/21/2012? I know that many of us have already been called to help out with the transition (whatever that may be).

KODIAK STARR OWL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:27 am 

Kodiak

The number 12 that mirrors to be 21 seems cyclic.

Quote:
We will see Elizabeth, I am just waiting right now....For what, I don't know, but it's gonna have to smack me square in the face to let me know that it is time for me to end my sabbatical. Like I said earlier, maybe a few weeks, years or lifetimes,. I leave the rest up to my guides and wait for now.

Perhaps time to step outside of that cyclic circle and see if it is indeed a square. Hmm?

Now who put that there, I wonder?

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:30 pm 

Rainbow Warriors,....
I feel that most of us here in this forum are members of the prophesized Rainbow Warriors for 2012. Just by looking at the backgrounds of the many Shaman that post and reply to the forum I see a "mixed culture" coming forth to bring forth the fifth world of peace....This has been seen by Shaman elsewhere and is told in some Native American stories of the ancestors coming back as white men and other "mixed bloods" with no indigenous heritage whatsoever. These are the ones who will be the ones who usher in the fifth world and help with the ascension. I am honored to know all of you in this forum and welcome to the newcomers of Shamanism, we are here to help you along your path.

KODIAK STARR OWL
8)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:37 am 

Kodiak

Echo from this little corner the same in return.

Peace.
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:47 am 

kodiak wrote:
Rainbow Warriors,....
I feel that most of us here in this forum are members of the prophesized Rainbow Warriors for 2012. Just by looking at the backgrounds of the many Shaman that post and reply to the forum I see a "mixed culture" coming forth to bring forth the fifth world of peace....This has been seen by Shaman elsewhere and is told in some Native American stories of the ancestors coming back as white men and other "mixed bloods" with no indigenous heritage whatsoever. These are the ones who will be the ones who usher in the fifth world and help with the ascension. I am honored to know all of you in this forum and welcome to the newcomers of Shamanism, we are here to help you along your path.

KODIAK STARR OWL
8)

Well, you may be right. I have experienced that there are Natives around who obviously have serious problems with that all. After being insulted by self appointed "fraud exposers" more then once I just want to remind you that not anyone is sharing this notion like we do.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:12 am 

Kodiak, Apu and others,

The tables are turning.
Today and tonight I receive messages about "tectonic plates shifting."
I also received the message "watch Japan".

When it comes to large Earth movements I am usually correct.
Please be prepared to send healing energy of the gentle but strong kind to the Earth in the next two days. I have had these messages before and they usually manifest within the same day. So I am sorry that there is not much warning, however it is the movements and the Earth song that speaks to me when it is unstable. Tonight as I write this I am swaying side to side and the passage is very unstable. Please be aware of the strong current at this time. It may reach you within two days but possibly sooner, perhaps within two hours. I would advise anyone "playing cards" to cease immediatly for the next three days as the power of yuor thoughts are intense and when each drags at the cords of the cosmic fabric it shows signs of fracture. It also effects the foundations and I feel and hear and am experiencing the centre earth core speaking a strong word of warning. Be still.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:15 am 

Another message at the end of the last.
"Your intention is being tested."
I will keep you up to date if I receive any more Earth warning messages.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:52 pm 

It is not the Earth that need healing but the humans on it. I do not see a point in sending healing energy to the earth.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:54 pm 

The point is not that you see it, or do not see it.
Are you able to see GREAT SPIRIT?
We are the humans that stand upon the earth and the Earth IS the point.

If the point is not nurtured it will become unstable and what is below your feet at this time will be no more.

If you find no reason to have something solid beneath your feet then you may say "there is no point".
HOWEVER for those that DO feel the need for solid ground beneath their feet the point IS what is BENEATH the feet.

Can you SEE the POINT now?
Think again.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:54 pm 

Apu Kuntur, I know your reply is correct. The EARTH will Heal itself when it has had enough of the over population, pollution, the disreguard towards its resources. And the overall disrespect towards the animals, tree's you name it. People have to heal themself's if there is going to be a future for our children.There's alway's two way's of looking at any situation. I know the people are the only one's to be able to prolong our furture living on the earth. All the problems were created by us ! :shock: Blessings!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:57 pm 

Hello!! enocheye, I see your point .After I gave my reply I saw yours? :) Many Blessings!!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism