Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:13 pm 

Yes, but I do not know where I am in that circle.

Kodiak

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:25 pm 

2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar and from what little I know about cosmic alignment the Earth will be in a very unique position in the universe on this date .....I believe it will be at the center on the Milky way if I am not mistaken I could be incorrect on that,. Someone more talented in cosmic alignments could help out with that ,.....what that means for us here on Mother Earth I don't know yet. All I can sense is that there will be a great surge of energy that might hit at that point causing global changes as well as a massive change in the way mankind lives with one another.
One thing for everyone to consider is this, have you noticed that their are a lot more spiritual guides and master healers starting to realize their true calling right now? People I know are all changing in some way, either retiring, leaving a relationship that doesn't work, moving to a new town or state, etc,. etc,.....But Why?.... Okay, so I blew a couple of fuses with some of you on that one but I am looking forward to see what everyone's thoughts on some of this may be.

As always,
Kodiak

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:42 pm 

I am very very sceptic on this increasing population of self-named masters and
healers around - and have met plenty of them who do not have any qualificaitons or knowledge on healing stuff at all except how to make money with the titles. We are living in a time of globalization and thus it is a question of information exchange to find more of them then before.

In order to know what this date means you have to watch the sky over your head - in particular look at where the Cygnus raises at this date. No center of the milky way, even if this centre is in this direction where Cygnus can be seen. Whether there maybe an energetic thing or not ...: well, we know more in 2013.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:23 pm 

Quote:
Yes, but I do not know where I am in that circle.

Kodiak

Kodiak

Stand still.
Take a breath.
Take another breath.
Take a third.
Now look at your feet.
Look to your left, look to your right, look infront and look behind.
Look above and then breath again.

That is where you are, and that is where you have always been.
Remember it always.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:15 pm 

Greetings Apu,
I will agree wholeheartedly that there are those out there who are "Master Healers" and only truly seek financial gain....It will catch up with them and I feel sorry for them. However you must admit that the traditional Western medicines and antidepressants etc,. are not as effective anymore., so people are turning to the more ancient knowledge such as acupuncture, holistic medicine and spirituality for relief, I feel that there is a reason for this. Perhaps it is because of 2012 or not, either way is correct. It is as if people are saying to themselves at the soul level " this isn't working for me anymore, there is more to it than just working a crummy job to pay the bills." I feel that it is people's higher selves that are waking up more and more to their true calling......but why now?

I value your opinion on this, thank you,

Kodiak

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:51 am 

The point is that today people realize that artificial medicine is not always the first choice. They are as effective as ever, maybe even far better then before: I am doing my daily job with western medicine so I am knowing about that for sure. Without it many people would be outright dead by now. So it is not correct to diminuish western medicine totally. The difference today is that alternative healing and therapies are increasingly coming into awareness of the more conservative thinking ones.

Be grounded in those things: we are living in a world unparalleled before. We have things like internet, interactive TV and all that which we never dreamed of even 20 years ago. Everyone can reach any information or wisdom he likes. A situation unique in history. Arguing that this all is a sign of this new aeon is kind of easy, because it is within our own responsibility what is being seen.

I have a question: Why should a higher self wake up? Those beings never sleep and are quite more aware and awake then anyone ever will be in his body. Also, a true calling does not necessarily mean somethin benevolent as you have to admit: never ever were there more wars on earth, more cruelty and savagery then ever before. This side of the new age is always being ignored.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:32 am 

Apu wrote:
Quote:
never ever were there more wars on earth, more cruelty and savagery then ever before. This side of the new age is always being ignored.

Apu, If I am reading your post correctly.... I agree with you by saying...,
It is not that there are more wars and violence, it is that there is more media to report about it (and sensationalise about it at times). In olden times it was spoken in stories and poems brought back by those in battle. And those stories were told for years and years by the elders in communities that nurtured their youth by telling the stories.
In modern times it is a form of entertainment on the nightly news and movies that rake in big bucks at the box office, that entertain the youth and drive them into experience some of the same excitement in real life by falling into crime and violence. New age is the old stories told by those in battle many years earlier re-vamped and price-tagged in the form of books etc and sold to make profit. The wise sages and elders of history are well aware of the situation and arise within those that see through the haze of money greedy profiteers....

Prophets rising up against profiteers.

I just a cheerleader for the Prophets!!!

Elizabeth :D

Post subject: 2012 Date .....
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:59 am 

With everything that is out there on the market I think and feel that the only thing that will happen is a major shift in spiritual consciousness & higher energy for the lightworkers of this day and age.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:35 am 

Greetings RCrystalWolfe

Ahhh but tomorrow is another day altogether.

Let's see what that brings when it arrives.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:20 pm 

12/21/2012....

" That day will serve as a mirror for every human being on earth....The earth will feel like it stands still until all of humanity sees the Self and the bondage they all live in...Then they will be guided into becoming their higher selves. Mankind will see the devastation to Mother Earth and cry a million tears upon realizing what has been done to her....From that day forward, tending to mother earth will be priority number 1 as well as living in harmony with each other."

-Grandmother Crow

-I was allowed to write these words to you all to review and share your thoughts on, I hesitated knowing some would not like these words and would disagree but she re-assured me that it would be ok to write them for the world to see. Obviously, those of us reading these words are already attuning into our higher selves and have chosen to free ourselves from the bondage that we have been in. We will see ourselves right where we need to be. No worries.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 pm 

Greetings Kodiak

Thankyou very much for posting those words. And please thank your guide for providing them.

I have a message for her also.

"Let it rain!
Mother Earth is over and above herself. No amount of tears squeezed from stones will ever replace the blood that man has stained his hands with. No amount of salty water will fill the void left at the core. Mother Earth will continue to sing the harmonies for all humans to hear her voice."

Earth Core Centre.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:57 am 

"Well, well Elizabeth. It seems I cannot fool you by posing as a "real" person in the physical sense. "Kodiak" shares many of the same trials that you went through along your path. I am honored to know you and meet you,... if you wish, "Kodiak" has given me permission to speak with you directly if you wish, call on me when you will. Blessings , child of the light."

-Grandmother Crow

-I think she is fond of you Elizabeth! She has been very good to me and I am honored to have her around. She is right, I am allowing her to speak directly with you only and no one else in the forum for now. Take care of yourself Mum.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:21 am 

Kodiak

LOL!!

She should be!!! We are related!! I know who it is.
Bring it on Great Gandmother, I am ready for you.
What has taken you so long? Speak so that I may hear you.
Manifest so that I may see you.
And don't forget the hug!

Thankyou Kodiak!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:57 am 

As you guys were saying earlier about the people finding their higher selves, and the rise in traditional healing. I strongly agree. I think it is more than just healing. It is a growing return to the traditional paths.

Some of it is very subtle----the trance and techno music in dance clubs-----dancing to a redundant beat, which is done by synthesizers that are anything but ancient, yet is very tribal in its own way. For years I have been talking about this as perhaps a product of man's subconscious need to return to the garden (in the sense that Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young sang about).

I have watched as shamanism has exploded in recent years. Back in the 60's and 70's for example, you could go into any bookstore in the US and find a wide selection of Eastern mysticim, and religion in the philosophy section, I was out of the country throughout the 80's up to 96, but when I returned, I noticed that books on Wicca, and similar subjects had replaced much of the Eastern mysticism shelf space. Harner's book was out there, and there were a few books on shamanism. (I am talking about your regular book store, not the New Age ones). But when I wanted to explore the subject more, I really had to look, most of what was out there was in the anthropology and Native American sections. But in recent years, the number of books on shamanism and similar subjects is growing exponentially.

In the world of science----you have the developments of quantum physics----this goes back over a century----but even in the 1970's it was very esoteric. And the advances that are happening today, is the science fiction of less than a decade ago. It too points towards the spiritual realities of this universe.

Even some traditional churches are awakening in subtle ways to spirituality as opposed to institutional religion.

Of course, this is all for the cultures of the West----the cultures that largely destroyed their connections to the traditional paths and the spirit world. That is where the re-awakening needs to occur.

Mountain Valley Wolf

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:05 am 

Greetings MountainValleyWolf,

I agree.
I have found that when one is reaching new heights (and lows) to broaden their perspective on spirituality (of any religion or form) the attention will always be drawn to seeing similar experiences happening more frequently.

It is a little like saying, "There sure are alot of purple cars on the road these days." Tomorrow you will see more purple cars than you have seen all year.

Because you are looking and listening for signs you will see and hear them. They have always been right infront of us all, but unless one is open minded to receiving those images and sounds they may not be seen or heard until that time.

Elizabeth

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism