Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:36 am 

Check on your wordlist before argumenting or taking anything for granted. I give you a hint, regarding the doctor-thing - obviously you do not know what irony means:

Webster's Definition of irony:

iro·ny
Pronunciation:
\ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural iro·nies
Etymology:
Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date:

1: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
2 a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b: a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c: an ironic expression or utterance
3 a (1): incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2): an event or result marked by such incongruity b: incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony, tragic irony

Be happy where you are and don't try to see bricks where only air is: I am flying and not walking.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:14 pm 

Greetings Apu

We can all cut and paste from dictionaries.

So your point would be?

You may fly if you wish.
I choose to walk since I am a human, I do not need to hide behind fancy words.
If I choose to be a rock so be it. If I choose to be a horse, so be it, If I choose to be a Crow so be it, If I choose to be a Dove, so be it.
Right now I am a human seeing a man in con door clothing.
I wonder why you have chosen to pick up weapons?
When all I say is watch your step that you do not stub your toe?
I hold no weapons, why do you feel the need to defend yourself...?
Would you like a plaster for your toe?

Giggling is allowed you know.... so have a laugh...
and lighten up.

Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:57 pm 

Quote:
So your point would be?

Please read my replies and then answer your own question. Irony is something you are lacking totally, that is obvious reading your replies.

Quote:
Right now I am a human seeing a man in con door clothing.

In Australia it is night at this time.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:02 pm 

Greetings Apu

The choice of the word "irony" is your creation. If you see it on the path you put it there. It's yours.

In Australia it WAS night. It is now day.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 am 

:x I do not wish to see this question I posed as a matter of what a difference of opinions between people are! All I see right now are rocks and arrows being thrown between my brothers and sisters and it needs to stop! The topic is simply what are your thoughts about 12/21/2012....there are no right or wrong answer here!!
I apologize for my anger in advance.

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:47 am 

Kodiak...

Settle petal.

No weapons here. Just the huge rock under my feet.... Called planet Earth.

All good at this point.

Regards
Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:10 pm 

Greetings Kodiak

Are you able to describe the man in your vision?
What did he look like?

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 pm 

The man in my vision was a young Native american man about 30 with long black hair that was not braided. He had no face paint, feathers or markings at all. His build was typical for a native american man of the old days here in the norther hemisphere, slender with a very strong muscular body but not the type you would consider to be a body builder, just lean and mean.All he wore was what looked like a leather dress that went down a little past his knees but it wasn't a dress ( I don't know what it is called) ...He also carried a very large walking stick that I think had a feather on the tip of it, those details are a little fuzzy right now. I do know that he had a tall walking stick, but I knew he did not need it for walking and it was merely symbolic of something. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:02 am 

Greetings Kodiak

A travelling warrior (unused walking stick indicates he has already faught and won his battle and now stands his ground, no longer having to walk and search with the walking stick). The feather indicates the stick is now used as a message stick and his new role is as a messenger. Hence he was showing you the vision and his emotion towards it. The unbraided hair indicates that he has obtained freedom and is not restricted by ropes... braids. His hair which is allowed to flow freely also acts as a messenger with the wind spirits together with the feather. His focused vision flows into the eyes and through the mind and then exits through his hair to the universe. He is an aspect of you Kodiak and shows himself to you as a strong experienced warrior that stands beside you for the next part of your journey. Can you tell me, in your vision, which direction he was facing... ie was he standing infront of you and looking left or right for example... and what was your position when you watched him? I have a photo to show you... I will email it.

I hope this helps.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:34 am 

The guide was facing West that much I am sure of...as was I. He never looked at me and only held his gaze to the West. In relation to me he was standing on my right almost shoulder to shoulder but about a foot or two away from me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:37 am 

Kodiak

The off switch will only work if you actually assign one.
for example, put your hand up in a "stop sign" like a policeman would do and then stand behind your own hand with determination that where you hand is, the stop button is also. Do not allow anything to cross that line.
If it does, repeat your "stop" signal and be firm. Make sure spirit knows that it is your clear signal to them to halt.

Dont try to make it too complicated. Sometimes I wave my hand across my body/face and that is like a cutting of the air between myself and the spirit that stands before me. I stand my ground until they respect my space. Treat it like a child that is in your face demanding a lolly. Say no and mean it.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:22 pm 

The beginning of 2012.....
I know that 12/21/2012 has already begun. This date may only be the critical mass release that leads up to it.....simply go online, read the newspaper or turn on your local news.....What do you see? Massive changes in the Earth Mother,...I repeat, MASSIVE, and they are happening globally. For some reason I was examining the recent events as to natural disasters, Ice storms in Asia, The fires in California last year, the lack of snow in New England for many years, Hurrcane Katrina, Tornadoes,. etc.... and the extinction of animals at an alarming rate. Recently I read an article about the polar ice-caps melting and receeding at an un-explainable rate never before seen. I do not see all these events as bad, but merely writing on the wall unless we change things right now. "We are like a frog that is in a pan of water that slowly heats up until the water is too hot and the frog cooks himself."......I am not saying that we will end up like the frog......but the water temperature has gotten warmer in the pan these past few years wouldn't you all agree?

KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:06 am 

Kodiak,

Are you a human that sees himself in the world around him?
Or are you a world that feels another world walking beside him?

The first is all you.
The second is you and the next person.

What you see, read, experience and hear in your world is what you are, AND what you are about.

What is seen by many is what we are all about.

Changing the outlook and inlook you have on yourself, changes what you see, experience, feel and hear in the world you see as seperate to yourself.

It is not seperate, it only seems that way.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:42 am 

In response,
I feel that I came back here (re-incarnated) because I am a very old soul who understands the old ways and will have to incorporate them as well as the new stuff I learn into this lifetime....
I see myself of this world, but not part of it....more of a guardian or guide it think. I'm really more connected to spirit than my fellow human beings...I guess that's why people always see me as "spaced out" all the time....Probably why I get along with just about anyone but feel different in some way at my core.
....One Shaman called me a "Star man"... .....who knows what that means.
Kodiak

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:41 am 

There is an old soul seed within each of us. It is the first seed that began to create you, before it divided. The second seed is your soul mate.

Think of a tree and the little seed that started the growth. Who can say which is the first seed of that mighty tree when it is 100 feet tall?

It is more obvious to see that the trunk is older than the flowers, but even that may not be so. Flowers recycle faster as compost for the tree. The trunk stands as a foundation and ladder for the flowers to keep cycling.

We are all flowers. Mother Nature is the trunk of the tree and great spirit is the container that houses them...... inside another flower.

Can you see the circle yet?

Elizabeth

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanism