Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Weird dreams
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 am 

I just want to share my experience and ask a few questions.

A year ago, I dreamed about my uncle who is already dead. It was his birthday the night I dreamed about him. He told me to tell his daughter a number. In my dream, I knew he was dead already, but I was not afraid and he looks pretty normal to me.

The next day I told my cousin about it, and she used the number for lottery. She won! It was not a lot, but she won a good sum of money. Does this mean I really saw her father?

I have also been having dreams of walking up or down some stairs or escalator, and it would detach at the bottom part of the stairs and it would move, as if trying to connect to a different portion of the building. I don't understand. I have always dreamed of different kinds of stairs, and it always ends the same - the stairs being detached at the landing and moving. I don't fall, but I'm kind of confused - sometimes happy, sometimes scared.

What does this mean?

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Weird dreams
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am 

Dear Diwata,
Your dreams are not weird;not at all.There is no need to pass judgment on dreams.Dreams have their own logic and language;to judge them is to block them.
You first dream was clear,and was later confirmed;so why do you question it?
Your second dream is where work needs to be done.Any dream that repeats
itself many times,suggests that your soul/spirit is trying to give you a message,but you are not getting it.So,this dream is important.
Dreams are very personal and ultimately, you must be the judge of the
meaning of your dreams.Read some books on dream interpretation.
I will give you some tips,anyway:You use the stairs in the dream to go from one level or plateau,to another,but the stairs disconnect, before you manage to reach the new plateau.There is a block in your psyche, that prevents you from going from one level to the next.A disconnect.Maybe it is fear due to past trauma,or self judgment, etc.There is also problem with grounding-the disconnect is at the bottom of the stairs.Don`t push it, stay at the point where the stairs start moving and observe...You will find out what it is that makes you feel shaky and ungrounded.You will heal and release the fear.

oracledreamhealer blog:oracledreamhealer.com sagedreamscanada@yahoo.ca

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys