Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Voices of the Earth
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:26 pm 

Dear Forum user,
I'm a 49 old Social worker from Germany and want to tell you about my spiritual experiences in recent years. Sorry about my bad English. I was very lazy at school.

Mother Earth shows me two easy Dream Journeys to come in contact to her (or him for some people). And ask me two share this techniques with other people.
The reason why, will become very clear if you read about one of my first Dream Journeys, where she used the shape of a unicorn to come in contact to me:

The unicorn appears cramped, its black reins pulled far too strictly by an invisible rider. Its head is pulled to the chest, it is in pain. It wants to defend itself, but is forced to turn anti-clockwise. Then it rears up: once, twice. The first time was in the past, the great flood of our writings. The second time will take place in spring of 2014, even before summer solstice.
“I’m going to change. I don’t want to kill any people with it. They can leave or stay. But they have to adapt to my changes.”
The rearing will continue until 2015.
Our civilization will need three years to reorganize.
Many people will escape to the middle of Germany.

The unicorn asked me explicitly to pass the way I come in contact to her to other people, so that they can form an own opinion for themselves. A detailed Dream Journey Instruction you will find on my homepage: www.danuih.de (english Version).

Urgent people and persons who do not like the picture of the unicorn, will find a short way to come in contact to our planetary consciousness here:

Make 25 knots in a white cord.
Place the cord to a circle.
Visualize our blue planet inside this circle.
Jump in your imagination through the circle.
Express your respect to our earth.
Ask: 'How you will change?'

Go the same way back, you come from.

I had done the Dream Journey with 9 shamanic experienced persons. No one said I'm wrong. Some came to the same conclusion. Time predicts of this kind are of course very difficulty, because they come from a place outside our timeline. I ask many time the same question to our planet and come always to the same answers.

Greatings
Watka

Post subject: Re: Voices of the Earth
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:31 pm 

Thanks for sharing this. Indeed there are scientific research going, that magnetic poles are moving. There is some evidence, that at some point point in pre historical time poles have turned upside down. It may happen again. It is easy to notice, that we are experiencing changes in our climate. Storms are stronger and there is more of them.

Usually I do not trust much any numerical data received from spirit journeys. Predictions have been always very unspecific in timeline for me. I will indeed try to make those questions, or at leats show my respect for earth. I have my own connection to mother earth, and doubt that she would show herself in unicorn form to me, cause she has never before done so. But in whatever the form will be, I have been too long neglecting my connection for her. Thanks for reminding.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 pm 

Dear Jusma,
thank you for your helpful and constructive reply.
I think now my vision describes actually a forthcoming pole shift.
All, more or less, experienced shamanic working people I talked to, agrees with you regarding the difficulties of temporal predicts...
And of course it is the best to have an own way to contact mother earth.
On the other hand, in the otherworld there you can only find a special place if a helpfull spirit shows you the first time.
The determination with the number: '25' and the sound: 'danuih' works. In what shape the earth one may seem... It gives a powerfull frequency for a personal contact.
Sorry for my bad grammar.

Grateful Greetings

Watka

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:43 am 

I googled poleshift and found quite disturbing and alarming information. It is a bit too similar your journey description. I also became to remember journey of my own maybe at 2004, where was also winds blowing fast.

So I made attempt to follow your advise to meet unicorn.

At first journey started heading west, facing dusk. Then everything felt dark, I bacame sinking down, down, until I felt the precense earthunicorn and light. I did not get any numbers, but vigilance to be ready, when times are hard. I'll move up north on first wave and establish home.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm 

I'm happy to hear that you get contact.
We should learn to trust our Intuition.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:23 pm 

Yes, I made. Later I can remember more about the juorney, unicorn kicking hard and braking something, and also having great headache just after journey.

When I was talking about possibility, that major changes may be possible with few friends, nobody actually seemed feeling bad about idea. Our society has become so complicated, twisted, that not so many actually even likes it as it is.

It may be so, that we do not need major poleshift -scale changes, even minor climate changes may do the work. It's been researched, that poles are moving a little because of climatechange, causing more extreme changes in local weather. It is right now +10 C degrees warmer than normal here at this point of year. There may not be much else to do than adapt indeed.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:51 pm 

My intuition to your last posting is, that the concioussness of our planet has to use strong action to chance our thought patterns. And is in a fight against that old ways of our thinking.

But how can we start to come in accordance with the evolution-prozess of our earth?
I try to make small meditations and rituals to learn how I can come in tune with the flow of earth energies for wholesome activities.

Like a tree or an animal, you come in spiritual contact with, can give you a feeling of its own situation. The earth give us a strong impression, of how she is, especialy when we start to come in contact with her. But what is the real motivation behind our getting back in touch?
What do we really whant to learn?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm 

http://vimeo.com/82542880
Here is one old friend of mine, whom I just surprisingly found in this short movie. He is a real person, connected all his life as long as he remembers. Having also his problems when trying to fit in society. Nowadays he do not even try, but being what he is.

When thinking about the possibility of change, I do welcome it, even it may be a hard time. I think main reason, why we are so alienated ourselves from nature, is all the fuss about money, achievents, hard business, and that path has lead us away from ourselves.

I can remember from years back about 2004, when I was in a visionquest, there was also hard winds blowing, people dying and suffering in a vision. Then the message was, that Mother needs to teach her children what is right and what is wrong. When it is happening in greater scale, it is mainly same issue. We cannot abuse all and everything.

For me, getting connected to earth is connecting to my own origin, who I am, where I can from. Connecting to myself. From that visionquest I received a plea to teach people, how to respect Earth. What every person want is to be happy. They look for it in different places, but not within.

When a person is stripped naked of his possessions, previous achievements, friends and relatives he may find something.

If Earth could be seen as a living entity, and treated as such, she could be easier to understand. Now everything is seen as valuable resources waiting to be used and own. I guess this idea of respecting Earth like a person cannot be forced to anybody. Either person wants to change that thought or not.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 pm 

To make it more easy to come into contact with the our earth consciousness and find out how earth will change, I create a small Video:

http://danuih.de/Danuih_english.mp4

Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:58 pm 

It seem, that sounds are not working, if your intention was to put drumming along. I did not hear any.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:48 pm 

Yes really no sound, sorry. There shoud be drumming, indeed.
Thank you for checking this.
Here is the youtube link. Hope, that works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHcw5K_S9rk

Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:00 pm 

According to my spiritual researches, there will be a major earthquake on May 22th, 2014 in Asia, wherein a significant historic sanctuary will be destroyed.

To weeks later, on June 6th, the Earth will change dramatically. The Poles will shift, coastal areas will be flooded, whole areas will be destroyed and uninhabitable. There will be many earthquakes and floods also inland and there will be three days of darkness.
Our global supply system will collapse. There will be week-long power failures, food and water shortages.

I have obtained my results by a certain dream-journey-technique. Instructions can be found at: 'danuih.de/start.english.html' in the Internet. The video there work with the question: 'how the earth are going to change, in the place I live at'.

According to my findings, the terrestrial changes will continue for one year. In Germany, after a month, a certain emergency care will be ensured again. But worldwide, a normality in social relations will be restored only after three years.

May I be wrong.

Watka

Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:07 pm 

We'll see how accurate prediction is. Meanwhile I searched a bit about polesift, and there are huge amounts of information about it: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/get-into-position-before-pole-shift-wobble-sloshing-caused-by-nibiru-passby-begins-2915016.html

Planet Niburu has been seen, and it is closing to pull earth's magnetic field. Exact date have not been predicted anywhere else.

If 22th May earthquake prediction is going to be right, I'll definitly start doing arrangements. My journeywork only repeated to be calm and not to do much. Live a day by day. Nothing will be safe, so beforehand hoarding will not make so much difference.

For me nothing is sure untill it is really happened. Thank you anyway all this information. It may save me from major mental shock, when all is goint to change and let me act without fear or hesitation. If prediction shows to be false, it does not hurt at all.

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:25 pm 

A bit of coincidense. When I first made my journey following instructions I saw myself moving North. I made plans earlier with a friend to have fun and a week holiday in North, which is actually during june 6th.

I became thinking, that if 22nd May prediction goes right, I'll consider that trip again, but maybe that is the exact location I should be anyway.

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:12 pm 

No signs about earthquake in Central Asia yet. Seems, that timescale of prediction is going to be wrong, as it so often is.

Further research about polesifting theory and planet Niburu seems to give it validity of nonsense. If there would be such a tremendous gravitational force coming from outer space, it should be seen in other planets as well, not only earth. Planets closer to Niburu should suffer stronger pull. Such evidense cannot be found.

Changes in our climate is anyway happening all the time and it is good to prepare ourselves to survive in natural catastrophes.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys