Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Tlalocan
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:33 pm 

I would like to know if anyone has any experience in journeying to Tlalocan. It is of great urgency that I travel there so that I can find my spirit helper and power animal so that I could heal my shamanic illness. Thanks i advance.

-Teo

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:56 am 

yes, I have been to the 4th level of the Upper World. but it may be of a different tradition and experience than what you are looking for or to heal.

It has been my experience that the Upper World is not where your power animal nor spirit helper are found, but they are the ones who take you there once you find them. Most of the time, Helpers and Guides are met in the Lower World.

What is your illness?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm 

About Tlalocan, I have read a book on this shamanic dream destination call "The Dialogue of Earth and Sky" that explains the beliefs of the people of San Martin about dreamtales and how to execute a dream through learning the geography of Tlalocan, which is four corners and the center. There is a land of mist, and land of fire, and two others that I know very little about. There are entire cities in Tlalocan populated by curanderos and sorcerors. I've only dram of Tlalocan twice in my recent past with little success at accessing the entire mapped out destinations.

My illness is schizophrenia. The voices are usually of plants, trees, witches, rocks, and other either positive or malignant forces. A few catholic saints as well. I did an etheric projection to retrieve my power animal which I thought at the time would be Chalchiuhtotolin, the power animal of one of the more powerful Aztec gods.

I was born on the week in the Maya calendar that he is a patron of. It happened on the day 12-Lamat, which means "it ripens," and I woke up on the day 13-Muluc, which signifies "to pay," "pain, illness." I hear San Simon Judas and La Santisima Muerte and many others. They say that they are peoples "body doubles," or as Carlos Castañeda calls them "the other."

During this experience, I had a dream that I was in a group home and that I was being taken away in a girnie, and directly after this I was in flooded mansion drowning. Three days later, I was admited to a mental hospital. I'm out now, but I have to become a shaman to cure myself, or at least to hear only beneficial spirits.

I've already gotten through the basics of journeying and soul retireval, extractions, intrusions and what not. What I need to know is how to ward off evil spirits that overtly try to control what I do and how I live. Also, does anyone know where I could find a double-pointed quartz crystal online? I've looked with no luck. It is to be my spirit helper and tsentsak.

The most recent dream-vision that i've had was of a set of green hills filled with what seemed like either supporters or hippie demonstrators. They were all chanting Bob Dylan songs (Blowing in the Wind.) They were holding a sign that read "flight byrd." I interpreted that as being my name that was chosen by my supporters in the spirit world.

Thanks in advance,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:23 pm 

This site has a good selection of the healing crystals you are looking for. If you have a specific one in mind, send them an email asking for it. They are very responsive.
http://www.satyacenter.com/store/crysta ... _cut_wands

And as far as protection goes - that is critical knowledge. Not everything holds to your best interest or intent. There is a very good teacher here in the US. If you want his contact info, send me a message with your request and I'll send it to you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:56 pm 

teopiltzin wrote:
What I need to know is how to ward off evil spirits that overtly try to control what I do and how I live.

The way I handle this is by maintaining "power-ful" status. Nevertheless, there is a flow and ebb. Keep journeying, and stay involved with your spirit companions. Many are temporary so I have to make new contacts from time to time.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys