Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Spiritual Emergency
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 am 

Hello from Denmark.

Can anyone explain this?
About 4 years ago I came into a spiritual emergency and "travelled" to a teepee where I got healed from an old medicine man and a woman?
I was literally on the floor for 12 days and I didn’t eat and I lost 8 kgs?? Don’t know the weight in us? It was like I was reborn and I faced a lot of ego issues....? Afterwards I felt really good about myself, but entering the real world was very difficult because suddenly I could see people’s egos everywhere and understood that I have a "mission"
I have educated myself in "Peak States and whole hearted healing" which is similar to a lot of Shamanistic healing methods. You can goggle "Peak States therapy modalities "So today I work as a therapist/healer???
I seem to know what is wrong with people. And after my Spiritual Emergency I seem to have developed my clairvoyant skills.
But somehow something in me is not finished and I have over the last 2 years been "sick" in my soul.

I have gone back to my "Indians" to try pay back the healing I got from them and also to ask for advice?
I was told patience??
Sometimes I get so devastated over the world we are living in and the way people treat each other and I know I cannot "save the world"
I know there is no way back, but sometimes I’m afraid to get crazy of reflecting over all of this?

`What is the place i go to?
The man and the woman? Who are they? Is it all in my imagination??
Can you give me some piece of advice how to approach it and to help them? And where do I go??
Is it a past life?
I want to help people over their ego issues.
It sure has given me peace in my soul.
Do you know how I can use this for every person’s highest benefit?

And at the same time not feel so restless between the worlds.
In the teepee I feel so safe and peaceful.

Thank you and a wonderful day to you.
Indian delight

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 am 

I do not have all the answers, nor have I gone thought the type of experiences that you have, but the way that I seem to be able to share my knowledge the easiest and best is to do stuff that feeds my soul, the things that allow me to feel good, in a good way. Others see that, and that gives them permission to feed their soul in a good way. It is surprising how many will make changes in their lifes. Teach by example.
Blessings, Tom.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 pm 

I think you already have the answer. Be patient. It is frustratingly difficult lesson, but may be exatly what you need to learn.

Seems, you feel restlessness, sometimes distracted. Study where restless arises from. Often it is because of expectations a person have, when all is not like a person wants or feels things should be. World is not like that. Accept it as it is, do what makes you feel good, you cannot and shouldn't accelerate things over their normal speed.

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Emergency
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:52 am 

Hi :)
Your posting has reminded me of smth I have really forgotten long ago - I have experienced the emergency of having such questions (not the rest of your experience) in periods of transition, such periods are often called 'crises'. What I know as working experience about going through crises is - look for and strengthen your center and root. Found the 'center of the taifun'. Do meditation excercises for centering and for grounding, as well as all other procedures for same purposes (sauna, aroma baths and masage, stretching, taichi or anything that appeals you) - connect lovingly with your own body. The questions have found you. You will give them your answers only when you get well connected with the reality AS IT IS (as Jusma also said) - then you can unite the two - the reality and your spiritual urge. But first - take care of accepting yourself in your limited (godlike in fact, illuminated) body. Love it, care for it, nurture it. This will add to your sence of grounding and centering. And it doesn't matter whether it is past life or something else that brought you to this point - what matters is here and now. Meditate on your hara, strengthen your root (including your connection with the ancestors), and meditate on giving love to all living things, and to yourself, as they all deserve it. :) by this simple meditation you do already make subtle changes in the world and the urge should find slowly its piece and balance.

love and light for all!

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Emergency
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 am 

Indian delight wrote:
What is the place i go to?
The man and the woman? Who are they? Is it all in my imagination??
Can you give me some piece of advice how to approach it and to help them? And where do I go??
Is it a past life?
I want to help people over their ego issues.
It sure has given me peace in my soul.
Do you know how I can use this for every person’s highest benefit?
And at the same time not feel so restless between the worlds.
In the teepee I feel so safe and peaceful.

It seems the man and woman represent the male and female aspect of your soul, your whole, healed self. They are not in your imagination - they are you.

By helping yourself, you also help them, the whole of mankind. Find the place of rest and calm within you. Meditate, journey, reconnect with your true self. There is no "place" to go, other than to be fully present in this life and be who you truly are so that wherever you travel, you share your love and peace with whomever you come in contact with.

People struggle so much with their choices - many of them poor choices. Be patient with them - and with yourself. This is what causes so much strife and turmoil in our world. Each day, you are given a brand new chance to choose what is right. Make your choices carefully, as each one builds upon the previous choice. In the teepee, you do not need to make the choices - so it feels safe and peaceful in there. Bring that sense of awareness out into the world so you can provide that safety and peacefulness for others.

my blessings to you

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 pm 

Fishrarr wrote:
I do not have all the answers, nor have I gone thought the type of experiences that you have, but the way that I seem to be able to share my knowledge the easiest and best is to do stuff that feeds my soul, the things that allow me to feel good, in a good way. Others see that, and that gives them permission to feed their soul in a good way. It is surprising how many will make changes in their lifes. Teach by example.
Blessings, Tom.

Thank you so much for your knowldge.
It makes sense to feed my soul.
Do what my heart wants and forget the worries.
Blessings

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:20 pm 

I see a circle of white stones around a fire or incense,you should sit within the circle of stones,smudge the area well,if you still dont feel as you did,try setting up a screen tent over it with cloth walls,you should feel comfortable wherever you are,some like a teepee mostly because of tv,or a misconception,I like a leantoo myself,gives me more access to the elements,I am still experiencing many of the problems that you are,I have been advised to be patient and it doesnt matter where you are as long as your there,being mentally fragmented makes it hard to focus or hear anything but the most basic feelings.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys