Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Soul flight (ecstasy)?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:03 pm 

Is the shamans soul flight truly ecstatic like the mystics or what?

Is it feelings of intense bliss, happiness, love, joy and sympathy like other mystical experiences while they fly around other realms?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 am 

Since I'm the one who mentioned it in yesterday's post...well, yes, I think they are related. Certainly I have had journeys filled with great joy, bliss, etc...journeys so powerfully astonishing that I truly had to force myself to come back...journeys in which I truly felt I had come as close as I could to touching the divine. Clearly the majority of my journeys are not that way, but even one journey like that in a lifetime is life-changing.

I have also had journeys filled with just about everything else you can imagine...in particular when journeying for others with severe problems. Trust me, they are not fun.

I don't know about others in this forum, but that has been my experience.

Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:01 pm 

Yes I have similar experience. While other journeys have been lifechanging, there is others to teach negative aspect of life.

There is one which was a place of bliss, where everybody living were living in bliss. Also there were other place, where creatures were dwelling on negativity. As one may perceive the same people and creatures may be living here and now the same.

Most of my journeys have been more ordinary, like a shift in perception and nothing more.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys