Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Some feedback on a recent journey
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 am 

I had not journeyed in a long time and in the past few weeks I've returned to it. This is what happened my second time returning to journeying and it's been my most intese. I was wondering if anyone would like to give some thoughts on what happened. This is what I wrote immediately after the journey. Don't hesitate to ask for any details or clarifications of anything

It was a strange journey. I couldn’t tell if I was moving in the tunnel or not. The rock started rocking back and forth on my head. From left to right to left. the tunnel began to look different. Sharp edges on a against a bright light. When I came out I was in a different place I had been before. Green bamboo trees and grass. My power animal was right in front of my face. He began to walk forward and I was following him with out trying. I asked if what I had imaged was about to happen, he said parts. He took his human like form again, grabbed something from a tree, forced my head back, and poured something down my throat. I swallowed in my real body. He took wolf form again went under me so that I was riding him. He was moving very fast and came to a sudden stop at a lake. I was thrown from his body into the lake. I began to sink. I could swim up. My physical body couldn’t move. I got nervous and wanted to end the journey but I couldn’t get up. The most I could manage was a finger twitch. I sank more and more into the lake. The light was fading until I was in almost complete black. Then symbols came into sight. I swirl with lines coming out and a triangle with a line going through. As they glowed in front of me my eyes burned. I then started to swim up. It got brighter until I broke the water surface. I could move my physical body again. I thanked my power animal knowing that the meaning of what happened would come clear as past event had. I crawled out of the tunnel and snapped out of the journey.

Post subject: Re: Some feedback on a recent journey
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 am 

So great. What else do you need.. Confirmation in physical world....I suppose. look fo something that will give you thought of this experience.. And your waking life will confirm the experience... It;s all pretty clean right?

Post subject: Re: Some feedback on a recent journey
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 am 

I'm not sure what you mean by "clean"

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys