Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Ordinary and Non-ordinary reality connections
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:43 am 

So I went to this place in the redwoods near this resort I'm staying to have a vision quest and had some profound connections from Non-Ordinary Reality and Ordinary reality. On my way to the beginning of the trail I heard a loud and quick noise that sounded sortof like a large animal growling coming from this drain the moment I walked over it. It startled me quite a bit since it was so loud. When I looked inside I couldn't see anything but I could clearly hear water running.

After I started journeying in a comfortable spot in the redwoods about a half a mile in I reached a point in my journey where I was swimming upstrean in this underground river. The river was full of empty Pabst Blue Ribbon cans floating downstream (strange), I know. It eventually led me to this mound of Pabst cans with a grizzly bear sitting on the top that looked like it was suffering somehow. Its head spun all the way around and was pulled off and this bony fish body appeared behind it (it was all quite disturbing). More happened on the Journey but that's not the point.

Later while I was hiking back a different direction I came across an area littered completely with Pabst Blue Ribbon cans. It was astonishing. I believed what I saw was a sign to pick them up so i stuffed as much as I could in my backpack, carried the rest, and left.

So I had two these connections and it feels extremely bizarre. I am just wondering if anyone else has ever had such a clear connection between OR and NOR. Please share your experience.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys