Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: My Totem has appeared to me in an ordinary reality
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm 

I have been chatting with my friend on skype and reading excerpts from the book "Ringing Cedars of Russia" and all of a sudden a bird, to be more precise, a sparrow has appeared out of nowhere, flew through my room, hit the wall and then disappeared.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:57 am 

Study all aspects of the sparrow and you will be led to the answer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:45 am 

Thank you for advice Tony.

Post subject: connect with your totem animal
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:21 pm 

I would look for the sparrow to appear to you several times, to confirm that it is your totem animal. Also I would advise doing a journey to your totem animal to connect with it fully.

You can also practice "being" the sparrow. What does it see? Where does it go? What does it feel like in the sparrow's body?

Once you are better acquainted with your totem animal, it will be able to communicate with you better.

(There is a free guided meditation on my website for subscribers to help you find your power animal.)

Kara

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm 

Can you remember the exact subject wath you were talking about with your friend?
Maybe it is nog about the sparrow.............but it was something from the energy of the Ringing Cedars.
Maybe it was very important, but somehow you missed it, and Spirit needs to sent you the sparrow to make you aware.
(the could also let your roof fall on your head, but that would be a nasty thing to do @#@#).

hope you remember, maybe the answer is their??

luck,
rainbow Spirit

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 pm 

I was talking with my friend about the Ringing Cedars and he gave me a link of the webpage that contains excerpts from the books and as I was reading them for the first time, the sparrow appeared. I told my friend about the sparrow and he told me that maybe my Totem appeared to me. Weeks before that happened to me I became interested in Shamanism, I am practising Buddhism and am a Buddhist. Buddhism thought me how to meditate and I can use that knowledge for the purposes of Shamanic practices as well. Also I believe that I am passing through Shamanic initiatory crisis. I experienced a lot of suffering every day in the last two and a half years. Negative entities attacked me, I had damaged aura as the result of the attack and now that the aura is healed and patched I have psychological problems. I had those entities since early childhood, they are making forced thoughts in my mind. I had at least three of those entities, maybe four and when I got attuned to Reiki many times, cleansing processes drove away all the entities except for one.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys