Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Middle World and General Journeying
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm 

As someone who actually hears the voices of spirits (experientially) I want to ask out of curiosity if people actually hear the sounds of beings when journeying in either the middle world or in either upper- or the lower-world. I ask specifically about the middle world because that is where I spend the most time. I hear their voice, but they don't match up with the moving of the being's lips, so I wonder if both sets are different beings. Are some spirits liairs?

How many of you have a permanent foot in two worlds (i.e. voices.) Historically, have shaman's been schizophrenics?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:41 pm 

Yes, my journeys include an audible sense in all worlds. However, most information is nonverbal.

Yes, they tricked me once and had a good laugh at my reaction when it was revealed to me. I was embarrassed, and I smiled.

I am not aware of voices in "OSC" (ordinary state of consciousness) except very rarely.

Post subject: Re: Middle World and General Journeying
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm 

teopiltzin wrote:
...if people actually hear the sounds of beings when journeying...are some spirits liars? How many of you have a permanent foot in two worlds (i.e. voices.)? Historically, have shaman's been schizophrenics?

I hear sounds but not words per se. I also smell and feel things. But I have never eaten anything. I haven't encountered any liars; maybe a few tricksters - but I do know that just because their dead doesn't mean their smart.

I guess you could say I'm in both worlds - both deliberately (as when I journey) and when I'm supposed to be paying attention at my day job when I "see or hear" stuff.

Schizophrenics? nah - just really strange people. I fit into this category.
8)

Post subject: worlds
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 pm 

I'm not totally informed about the middle, lower and upper worlds, could someone give me a rundown of them? thanks :)

Post subject: Re: worlds
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 am 

Satrun wrote:
...about the middle, lower and upper worlds, could someone give me a rundown...

This is my experience:

The Lower World is the realm of the Guide and Spirits. This is NOT Hell, but a "place" deep in the Earth where these helping spirits reside. You journey to this place, usually through an opening in Earth, like a cave or waterfall, or even by following tree roots or a rabbit hole down into Earth, to an underground River that takes you to the Lower World.

The Middle World is this experience, this reality, where everyday life exists. Here, when you journey, you can traverse great distances, visit living people, and do all sorts of healing (or mayhem), depending on your intent.

The Upper World is the realm Beyond Thought & Time, and Eternity. This is where the ancient Wisdoms are, where time has no purpose, and where we return to when we pass over the Rainbow Bridge. There are 5 levels of the Upper World: Stone, Plant, Animal, Human and ***. This last one really doesn't have a name per se, as it is the ultimate experience of the soul.

Shaman are capable of journeying to all 3 worlds, and all 5 levels of the Upper World, where they have access to all knowledge, teachings and healings.

Post subject: thanks
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:33 pm 

thanks alot. I am new to the shaman buisness, though has been on my list of intrests for quit a few years, I am more finular with Kundaili and norse. The three worlds are very similur to the norse words and the relms in Kundaili and other Yogie teachings. They speek of the same thing, same experences and goals acheived through different teachings. I believe they produce the same result though different in method and of course the experence it's self will vary. thanks alot and always open to suggected readings and websites and even advice from people who know, Also very intrested in people's forms of medatation and ways Shaman acheve their medatative state.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 pm 

I hear the voice of spirit in all realms. I am not schizophrenic or mentally ill in any way. I have always had a strong connection to the spirit realms. I rarely hear the voices and sounds "outside" of my head, but have on occasion. I thought everyone heard as I do until very recently discovered that they do not, lol! I have been blessed to once hear the fairies singing in the forest "outside" my head. I will never forget their power & beauty.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys