Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Journeying?
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 pm 

I'm not sure if this is the beginning of journeying or not.

For a few years, when I close my eyes while lying in the dark, I often see the sun, high up in the blue sky. As long as I dont' think anything of it, I see it, but as soon as I become aware of it, it disappears, and it's back to the dark canvas of closed eyes.

For the first time last night with my eyes closed, the sky was a night sky, with a full moon, but there were also a few other bodies near the moon and nearly as big as the moon. Of course, as soon as I became aware of it, it vanished.

I do see other things when I close my eyes during the daytime. Most often these days I see a perfect circle, with many perfect circles within that circle - almost like a spiral, but it's flat like a penny and not a spiral, just smaller circles within a bigger circle.

Very often I also see streaks of what looks like light, streaking across my field of vision, almost as if it's ripping the dark to shreds as it does so.

Just wanted to add that lately, even though I have never felt better in my life, physically or emotionally, I am having dreams where I'm being threatened with death.

Last night it was a man with a chainsaw coming at me.

But I don't feel any fear in these dreams at all.

Any insights or comments on this are most welcome.

Thanks for reading.

Post subject: Re: Journeying?
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 pm 

So... yesterday.... oh boy. Wow. I've decided to be OK, because if you have the choice to be OK, then why not?

But here's what happened, and this is what shook me.

So I'm working out, as per usual.

All of a sudden, when my eyes were closed (blinking, like people do), I see a brilliant red stop sign. I open my eyes, and I can still see it, but like a ghost image of something very bright that you just looked at.

I'm not sure if this town even has a stop sign. The image lingered for about a half an hour.

When I closed my eyes again, I was bombarded with images, as clear as days.

The first, after the stop sign, was like a drawing of a pyramid with the all seeing eye.

Next, some photo that I saw on the internet.

There's this blue light that's been around me for quite awhile - just a little light.

Over the last month or so, it's turned purple, and I see it almost all the time. Like a big purple dot, I would say an inch or two in diameter.

Well yesterday it morphed into the image of dna, and just hung there in the air.

When I closed my eyes, the dna was still there, but in between the helix, there were three, was darkness, rather than what we see as lines connecting the helices in the models we normally see depicted in images.

Then text. It said: "Call me."

Then, just when it couldn't get any weirder, it seemed as if I was looking through a portal, like the wrong end of binoculars.

In sepia black and white, I see someone, a portly person in a parka, with the hood up - standing in a small clearing in the woods, looking down, seeming to be kicking something on the ground, (but nothing is on the ground). A moving image.

I'm not gonna lie. I did not want to go to sleep, but after supper, I could not keep my eyes open.

I slept real hard all night, no unpleasant dreams.

I woke up today, and I have decided to be OK.

I know that this has been unfolding for a very long time, I just didn't know that whatever was unfolding would develop like this.

When this was happening, it was disconcerting to say the least that I could not control the images as they came. But I learned quickly.

One of the reasons why I've decided to be OK.

So, I wonder what's coming next.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:41 pm 

I left out a few things, accidentally on purpose. It was a lot to take in, and even revisiting it is a bit much, but I want to chronicle it here, as it continues to unfold - if it continues to unfold. I guess another reason why I didn't tell the whole story yesterday is because what I reported is unbelievable enough - the stuff I left out, even more so. So here it is.

Sunday (the day this happened) it was overcast. Now what I'm about to relay has been going on for quite awhile, at least a year - but some of these things creep up on you so gradually, either you can't be sure if it is what you think it is, or if it is, rather than be freaked out by it, you gradually accept it as normal. I did the latter.

What I'm talking about is the overcast sky. I have been talking to "mother" and "father" for a long time - out loud - every morning that I can remember to do it - like some people say prayers. I'm pretty much in the habit, although I still don't do it every single day.

Anyway, what's been happening is that even though the rest of this small town stays overcast, very often there's a clearing of blue sky, right around where I live, and over the grove of trees across the street, where I'm often looking, when I'm speaking to Mother and Father. All this time I've wondered if that's the response I'm getting from the two deities, but I generally dismissed it as fanciful thinking.

Well, it was kind of hard to do that on Sunday. It was overcast. There was the usual clearing of blue sky with some beautiful clouds, white and peach coloured, suspended over the usual place.

When the dna image made its appearance, I looked out the window. The clouds parted, for about five seconds, to reveal what looked to be the full moon - only about five times its normal size. It looked to be made of clouds, but it was perfectly round, and not a cloud surrounded it, for those five seconds anyway. It stayed there for about an hour, or maybe more. Soon the clouds obscured it again, but not completely. The clouds, these white and peachy clouds, offset by some dark gray clouds, stayed in place and did not move, except to appear to be bouncing up and down, slightly, hovering over the round cloud like object.

I asked to see the whole thing again, promising not to panic, and although it looked as if the clouds would fully part again to let me see it, they did not.

Finally I gave up. I turned away from the window closing my eyes again. This time I see an eye looking back it me. It's enormous, but human. It looked very much like my own eye(s). If I were to judge the size of the person, based on the eye size, well I would say the eye was as big as my head, so the person would be pretty big, compared to me. But I just saw the eye.

It was a live eye, not a frozen image. I blinked twice. It blinked twice back at me. I could not control my fearful reaction, although I tried. As soon as I connected with the fear, these black jagged lines encircled the eye, and the eye receded from view.

I have worked out almost every day for 12 and a half years. For the first time, I am going to take a deliberate break for about two weeks.

I'll get my exercise another way for the time being.

I don't want to be forced to stop doing something I love because of this, but if these things happen again, it could be overwhelming.

Otherwise, maybe I can figure out a way to cope with it, or deal with it so that I can go on doing what I love to do.

Any comments are welcome, but I understand if no one relates.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:07 pm 

Blue blue - that world is blue. Actually I don't have a clue.

Well, maybe a clue, or maybe two.

After Sunday, there was no dot of any kind for a few days - neither blue nor purple.

Also, I can't see these images at will. They come when the come, and the best I can do at this time is turn it off when it gets too much, but nothing out of the ordinary (for me) since Sunday.

But the blue dot is back. Not purple, blue - and it's a bit bigger and a bit brighter.

Last night I noticed a bluish field in the doorway. I stared at it for awhile, wondering if anything definite would take shape.

I saw a few very vague figures which melted quickly into the blue mist and some definite quick, disappearing movements within the swirling indigo fog.

The most notable thing I saw though, was the concentric circle I mentioned in the first post.

It began to form in the midst of the mist, and ripple like water, a bit, but then vanished.

So I'm guessing the concentric circle represents some kind of portal or entrance.

I'm not sure what, if anything will happen, and what if anything I can or should do about it, but I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath!

Have a great weekend all.

Let me know what's going on in your world, if you think it's super weird.

Because, as Bill Murray said in Buffalo Bill (a great film!) "It's never weird enough for me." Coming from him, that's likely true, but coming from me, that's just a bunch of big talk.

It's definitely weird enough for me right now.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys