Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Where do you journey to most often?
Upper World 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Middle World 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
Lower World 55%  55%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 20

Post subject: Journey most frequently to...?
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:33 pm 

I'm interest in seein where folks journey most frequenly. For me it's the Lower World, then the Upper world and only infrequently the Middle World. Thanks, Dennis

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:54 pm 

For me, it's usually Middle to check a situation out, then Upper to check in with the spirits who are good enough to guide me there, then Lower if that's needed.

I like the Middle world as I've been blessed with some good allies there, but I know it's a place some people don't find that - helpful, whatever the word would be? :)

But when I began journeying it was mainly the Lower world where I found the most support and so on, and I'm sure as my practice continues I'll see other trends develop. :)

It's all good! :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:41 pm 

Most of my journeys go right into the Middle-World: Blinded or Double-Blinded. Well, I am a Remote Viewer - that explains this in my case. Usually I do three to six sessions per week on various Middle-World Targets. The Lower or the Upper world are important in my work, too - but not that often as the Middle-World, maybe once in a week or so.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:56 am 

Most of my journeys go into the lower world, but I have occaisionally gone to the upper world. My wife however has always had a natural inclination to visit the upper world, even before any of us knew much about shamanism. But she came from a line of shamans and healers from the Philippines (like some 98% of the Filipino population, they no longer knew the powers of their ancestors----Spanish catholocism did not want to repeat the mistake made in Mexico, where Mayan shamans gained too much power in the local churches). Her grandfather and grandmother were the last true shamans in her family. But she would always sit outside and explain that she may not be on this earth long----because she felt that she was being called to heaven. I told her it was rediculous and not to talk that way. A few years later, a vision quest and other experiences and I knew exactly what was happening to her. I explained it to her----she sensed that her spirit animal was an eagle. One day were visiting Cave of the Winds in Colorado, and she sat outside relaxing, and when that familiar sense came, I told her to go with it. She told me how an eagle came down and took her to heaven and all the incredibly beatiful things she saw. I had tried numerous times to teach her how to journey, but she didn't want to learn----this was all natural.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 am 

Yes, lower, upper then middle - in that order.

Then, if need be, the one Behind also.

Peace,
BB

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:23 am 

My place of residence is in the middle world.
If I am called to the outer worlds (any direction) I journey there.
If I am called whilst I am in the middle world, I scrutinise who is needing my assistance before I give it. There are a few unsavoury characters in the middle world and one of the reasons I have chosen to reside here is because many children spirits pass through here and I protect them whilst in this realm.

Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:52 pm 

Right now, on my life journey, I have been working with (or perhaps I should say THEY have been working with me) the Ancestors, and so, it is the upper world that I most often journey within.

Crowtalker

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm 

I go to both the Lower and Upper worlds, depending on the work I'm doing. Most of the time I do journey in the Lower world, working with the wise ones there. All the worlds are amazing places - much to learn and be aware of there. Pay close attention!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:25 pm 

All worlds there are no boundaries!!!! Peace be with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 pm 

the lower world is the place i seem to journey the most, though i have journeyed to others it seems that this is the one that draws me in.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys