Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: January Journey to Peru
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 am 

Dear all: First off, thank you for letting me come aboard. I'm Peter Gorman, a journalist and someone who has spent a good deal of time in Peru over the last 25+ years.
This first post is purely selfish, though I promise to become part of conversations without being selfish in the future.
I've got an upcoming trip to Peru in January, 2011. It will involve deep jungle, dirt under your fingernails, fantastic medicine, first growth primary jungle walking, a visit to the most mysterious swamp in the world, swimming in a lake populated by several families of pink and grey river dolphins, riverboat travel and a whole lot more. That's the jungle portion of the trip, which lasts 12 1/2 days. The mountain portion of the trip involves going to Cuzco/Ollantaytambo/Machu Picchu, drinking San Pedro with a fantastic healer, being part of a Pachamama ceremony and again, a whole lot more. That's 8 1/2 days.
Participants can join for either end or the whole trip. The info and specifics are on my site, pgorman.com
The second selfish aspect of this first note is that my new book, Ayahuasca in My Blood--25 Years of Medicine Dreaming was just named the Shaman Portal book of the month. Which is fantastic! Thank you!
And that's that. Selfish to the max. I'll turn that down in future contributions.
Thanks for reading,
Peter G

Post subject: Re: January Journey to Peru
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 pm 

Hi, I would love to go to Peru and do all that. But as it is now I cant afford it. Will there be any trips later in 2011?

About your book I will look into it :)

Best regards.

Post subject: Re: January Journey to Peru
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 am 

Thanks for writing. Yes, there will also be a long, 21 day trip to the jungle and the mountains in June, 2011 and a shorter, 9 1/2 day jungle intensive in July, 2011. They're fantastic, dirt-under-your-fingernails, real jungle trips with fantastic medicines. And a great great team that will see that you come out of it all just fine.
Peter G

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys