Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Group Shamanic Journeying
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm 

I had an idea last night that I think would be fun to pursue. If anyone is interested in the idea, please give me some feedback as to how it might work. The idea is that members of this forum shamanic journey to the same place, either somewhere in the middle world or at an astral home that we could all construct. We could meet each other at this astral hangout, either an established sacred place or a new place that we could create in non-ordinary reality. We could all meet and converse and even heal each other through this practice. What do you say? Anyone up for it?

I wonder if this is even possible, but let's give it a try.

Yours,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm 

I am interested in this. I don't know if we could coordinate it temporally though.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm 

We should set a time and date. We should also gather a list of participants so that we have names to focus on in order to see the images of another person. Maybe we could astrally meet up at the ancient pyramids of Teotihuacan in Mexico. A picture of it found on the internet should suffice in order to get a feel for what it really looks like and how it would appear on a shamanic journey. I'm going to journey there permanently and maybe i'll see some of you there soon. By permanently I mean I will have my feet in both world temporarily that is I will shamanic journey there as I live out my daily life. Hope to see you all soon!

Yours,
--Teopiltzin

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm 

Ackchualy I tink it is possible to travel in ''a world''
ive tryed it with my friends but i usualy do it in some kind of meditading.
Strangely wen i do this i usualy apear as a cougar ish figure its my totem,
and i also apear this way in my dreams ( wierd I know)

so ya sure i l try it with you but i might apear as some kind of cat

ok so how i use to do it is wen i said were should we be ( what kind of environment . personaly i like the north ) then at what time ...
I l try go toninght...

Post subject: Re: Group Shamanic Journeying
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:48 am 

I've done something similar before although we didn't meet at the same time but set up the space in which meeting was possible. Great fun to do. If you do set up something I'd be interested.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:47 pm 

Did anything ever come of this? In my Dream work and practice I occasionally set up dream meetings, but so far have never done any Group Shamanic Journeying, though would be most interested in participating if anyone is still up for it!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 am 

There is a very simple way of doing this and can be done by anyone, anywhere on the planet.

There is a space, which every person can access and within it are power stones and tools, you collect the stones etc on each entrance to the space, use them to enhance your own energies, perform the intended journey and once done return the stones etc for cleansing and renewal before the next shaman comes along and the process continues.

I have found that this type of practice is most effective for prolonged energetic 'attacks' on a single energetic mass created by 'not so nice' dark energy manipulators.

I cannot name names as to the projected targets, but lets just say that some rather large corporations need to be taken down a peg or two on occasions in the name of the good of the whole.

Try it, you may be quite surprised at the results ..

Respect, Goldie...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 pm 

I've done one guided meditation. I saw a rock in it. The next morning, in the real world, I see the same rock, the sun is rising directly over it, and the trail I'm on leads right to it. I didn't see much, but mine was the only one to cross over into the real world like that. Strange.

An actual group journey would be interesting.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys