Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Female Shipibo Healers working with Ayahuasca
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm 

The Temple of the Way of Light - BENA CAYA AINBOBO (A New Feminine Spirit) is a shamanic healing centre offering intensive Ayahuasca retreat workshops with female shamans (curanderas).

We work with some of the most respected and powerful female healers (Onanya) from the Shipibo tribe, many of whom have only previously worked within their communities - true authentic village healers. All our Onanya are experienced, gentle, caring, and deeply dedicated to healing. We are very privileged to be working with them.

We offer a pioneering but ancient path to Mother Ayahuasca by working with the Divine Feminine, and the healers we work with embody the wisdom and sincerity of their people. We firmly believe in the profound benefits of the medicine Ayahuasca and focus our work around three main aspects:

1) A unique focus on work with onanya ainbobo – indigenous women healers working within the rich and complex medical/magical tradition of the Shipibo people with up to 9 healers per workshop.

2) We operate on a not-for-profit basis and are committed to making the healing magic of Ayahuasca and the wisdom of the Shipibo people as accessible to as many people as possible.

3) Holding safe, harmonious and compassionate ceremonies with Ayahuasca, which are in accordance with the traditional use of the plant by the Shipibo people.

Here is an article recently written about the Temple - http://www.realitysandwich.com/aya_healing

Here is a photo slideshow (and video to come) of some of our our Maestras with audio of their ikaros - http://www.youtube.com/user/TemploCaminodelaLuz

Here is an article written by someone we have been helping to heal of a brain tumor - http://templeofthewayoflight.blogspot.c ... g-her.html

If you are interested in finding out more about our work, please visit us at www.templeofthewayoflight.org for more information

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm 

nice site i've been browsing it and wishing one day i could come visit and work with madre ayahuasca further.......i've been to the andies and participated in a few aya ceremonies and i feel like i've only just began to scratch the surface with her and i feel further work with this medicine could be most beneficial for me..........
thanks for sharing.......

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys