Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Experiences with Journeys in the Middle-World?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:37 pm 

I am starting a thread within which I want to discuss your experiences with the middle-world and shamanic journeying techniques.

You may ask: Ey, what? He wants us to share our secrets?

No. I want to discuss the laws and perceptions you make during middle-world journeys.

This question has a background: I am a Remote Viewer, trained in 2002 and since then actually used to work "blind" and "double blind" on targets in this reality, i.e. the Middle-World. During my RV-activities I still learn many things about the laws of perception there and how to deal with them.

My idea is that you loop back your own experiences you make during these middle-world journeys. What strange things you experience during these journeys? Did you find out some systems which work for you, for example: "I am best in shamanizing when working for clients and then my journey actually is a full-hit." - or similar things. Do you journey with informations on your target or without it (some I know use oracle techniques for their clients, not asking them to describe their problems in order to avoid mindfuck).

You see, plenty of ideas and things which can be discussed here.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:09 pm 

Dear Apu,
That is a very good subject. I do it for a few years now, quite accurately without any official training except for shamanic journeys for 14 years now. I'm able to connect to a person or situation and describe it.

In one case a missing person, which was found dead in a location i described two weeks earlier. Sometime I help people to find objects they lost, thousands of miles away. But many times I travel to visit my family or my friend across the ocean and visit with them. If i see something alarming, I call immediately to confirm and it is usually right on.

How I do it? It is hard to describe the process. Sometime I do it while in meditation centering my attention on my third eye, open a door and I'm there. some time as I speak on the phone with someone I transport and able to scan the person or the room he is in.
I would love hearing from others about this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:37 pm 

Obviously not that many Shamanic Practitioners around here having to share much on this subject. :(

Eagle1 - did you ever tried to do this "blinded"? I mean: without knowing your target except that you have to look for the target in the Middleworld? Most shamanic journeys are being conducted with frontloading which is a problem because Frontloading prevents a neutral perspective on the Target-Site.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:31 am 

Greetings Apu,

I am not familiar with some of the terminology you use to describe your techniques. Although I am very familiar with the middle world.
I have developed a few skills that allow me to spend most of my time in this place. What kind of things are you wanting to know?

Elizabeth

Last edited by enocheye on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:46 pm 

Enocheye, which terms are that you do not understand? Please clarify that I can explain those terms.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:31 pm 

Apu,

Most of the terminology you expressed from your post to Eagle1 was cloudy.
Could you perhaps rewite it in a way that would explain to the non-book-trained shaman what you actually mean. My experiences have been without the aid of books and such and more from the spirits themselves.

Quote:
Eagle1 - did you ever tried to do this "blinded"? I mean: without knowing your target except that you have to look for the target in the Middleworld? Most shamanic journeys are being conducted with frontloading which is a problem because Frontloading prevents a neutral perspective on the Target-Site.

Words such as those listed:
Blinded
Double-Blinded
Target
Target-site
Front-loading
Neutral Perspective
MindFuck

Perhaps you could start with clear discussions about each of those words in the thread you have begun here so that others may perhaps feel able to contribute to the discussion you wish to embark on?

After all it is nice to have different languages and cultures sitting about in a circle and smoking a peace pipe and chatting, however unless there are pictures drawn in the sand and on caves how will each even begin to understand the other?
Also you asked in your first post about other people's experiences, perhaps you could begin by providing some of your own experiences as a guide to what kind of content you are seeking of others?

Over to you.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:05 pm 

Well, Enocheye - using your words: You can use a dictionary to get a grip of "target" or "target-site", the same for "blind" and "double-blind" (I made a mistake in one post: "blinded" does not exist of course - but english is not my native tongue). The special quirk is, however: "Blind" and "Double Blind" are both terms coined in parapsychology for "the person who tries to describe a site or event does not know anything previously about this site or event" - that is blind. If I tell you f.e. "Please make a journey to the Eiffeltower in Paris" you are not blind anymore but frontloaded: you know where your journey is going. Unfortunately this is the common way for nearly all shamanists to do journeys in the Middle-World. "Double Blind" is the usual laboratory situation where no one who is actually doing the experiment itself does know where or what the target is.

"Unfortunately" because it gives your fantasy and analytical mind the possibility to show you nice pictures on the Eiffeltower, but you are not journeying there anymore then.

A "Neutral Perspective" is there when you do not know anything on your target-site and doing a journey to the location, denoted as a "target" in a remote viewing session (which is a different way of making middle-world "journeys"). Usually the target is being described shortly like "The Eiffel Tower, at the moment of the Session", the text is being written on a blank sheet of paper and this paper being put into an opaque envelop to prevent the viewer to read this information. The viewer then makes his journey or session to "the Target named in the envelope over there on the desk" for example. There are better ways to do this, but in this discussion this is sufficient as an example.

"Mindfuck" is a term denoting pure fantasy in journeys that cannot be verified in any ways. Its a catch-of-all-term for anything which does not meet the real situation and often especially denotes the far-off-reality-ideas of esoterics and "Love and Light" - Followers. In the terminology I use the term Analytical Overlay would fit better to the thing you encounter in many middle-world journeys: the analytical mind offers a seemingly valid picture of the target-side. It would be an Analytical Overlay when I see (for example) a Vulcanoe in a blind-journey instead of the Canon Diabolo in Arizona, for example.

Read the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali when you want a more spiritual approach on this: Within the first few sentences Patanjali explains the problems of the whole thing.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm 

Thankyou for you explainations and referals Apu.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 pm 

I use a world map to travel in the Middle World. If you set your intention for beings in a particular country, like Siberia or Guatemala, you could communicate with helper spirits and the spirits of deceased shamans.

What I like to do in the middle world is travel to Guatemala to come into contact with deceased Ajq'ij or Maya daykeepers. Then I ask them to divine with their sacred baraj or pouch to read my tz'ite beans through their divination practice. There is a great helper spirit at the site of Chichen Itza who is glad to do divinations through counting out the days of the Maya calendar in connection with a problem or challenge you are experiencing.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys