Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Change in my middle world entry point
 Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:46 pm 

I am fairly new to journeying but have started to have consistent results. Over the past few days I have noticed a weather change at my Middle realm entry point to the Lower realm. It is currently Spring here in rl but my entry vista has had a light snow fall. Also, I usually see daylight and I have seen that it is night with the full moon that is sometimes visible. In addition my brother has journeyed there and has experienced the same. This landscape although a real place to this point has only been a staging ground for my journeys. I was not expecting this and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of its meaning or significance?
Thank you,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:43 am 

Ask your guide,Its your garden,you have to sort it out,everyone can guess but only can know,they could be your totem showing you where your power comes from at this time and place in your developement or with the totems and helpers that are now with you,or it could be baggage that youve braught with you,it depends on how these things make you feel when you encounter them,noone in going to know,we can rationalize but it wont be the answer,concentrate on these things before you journey again and beseech yor guides and teachers to help you find the answer,it will come in a time and way that you can understand.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys