Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Axis Mundi
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:54 pm 

A post about finding the Axis Mundi got me to thinking, our bodies are the Axis Mundi, or the Tree of Life, or the meeting place between Heaven and Earth, and we're mostly in the middle world, but some people can get closer to the other worlds, the upper and lower. I guess these people are the adepts.

I feel like I'm stuck in the astral world and I'm not crazy about it. it motivates me to get out, but I'm trying to keep my wits about me.

It's my inner world right now. It's dreary, dull, and totally of my creation. That's what I'm contending with now.

I guess my astral boyfriend is my hidden nature - something I'm getting ready to recognize and deal with. I am probably already dealing with it on some level.

I think the non descript car I mentioned in my dreams has something to do with the invisible man who haunts me there.

Typing this made my heart speed up.

If I find out what's hidden, I might not report back with it. I suppose the main thing is that I can handle it when it comes up.

Hopefully it will all lead to a brighter astral world, or maybe graduation to etheral world. Yeah, that's it.

Post subject: Re: Axis Mundi
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:18 pm 

So I'm starting to link some of these events together.

The suddenly active dream life, sudden activation of my repressed desires which found representation in my dreams under various guises, the burning of the flame till it burnt out leaving me feeling depressed and hopeless and utterly, irretrievably spent, despairing of eternal doom within impending purgatory, are all linked to O'le buzzy the elecctronic pulse.

In my heavenly dream posted in the "Dreams" thread, there's a round, mechanical object in my peripheral vision that distracts me from the beauty of the heavenly abyss spanning in front of me to the point where I'm lulled to sleep - in my dream.

I have no idea what that might actually be, but it's a hint.

I'm not an ordinarily depressed person and I believe this depression is linked to the constant pulsing I hear.

I think I need to do an objective search for a nearby source. Because Sherlock Holmes says that if you eliminate everything, than whatever is left, however improbable, is the cause. Or something to that effect.

So I won't despair of logic before assuming that time and space are collasping, or my awareness of how many dimensions I exist within has suddenly kicked in...

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys