Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys

Post subject: Animal guardian effecs
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 pm 

Ok Im new here And I wanted ansers For my Animal Guardien Isiues
Ok he is a Male Lion ...
I fell a strong connection with him :) I see him in my sleep sometimes on the side of me (like a guard) And i fell like i can talk to him
I do some times meditading (puting my mind else were) and he is there with me. :D .

But Some Times I fell Like hes trying to talk to me but...it doesit work...
wen that happens strangely i fell weak and sad (I dont no y)
And ok wen im in the car close to forests ive got the strange impretion that a lion is runing true the woods like the fur and paws but its never clear.

and wen i look at the Clouds (I see a lionish figure(s) )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 pm 

Very often humans miss the point, that when communing with spirits, the spirits have their needs and wishes for humans. The converstion between should not be taken as one way directed, but also listen the spirit like good friend.

It may be hard sometimes to get their message by words, but feelings also carry their meening, very often better than words.

I cannot say, what the message means to you, but if my poweranimal would appear weak and sad, and strong when running through wilds, I would follow and be with him awhile running beside him.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 pm 

I try the best I can to be on his side and I enjoy him very much wen his at presents And verry close as a fiend, and like i said wen im in a dream ,
wen his on my side I fallow and he does as well.

But I must say I ve started hightschool and I cant just leave class As much a I would (and balive me I would) But I fell his presence anyway , troue the day for exemple today I looked bye the windo and had and impretion that he was bye the woods just waching on me keping guard.

And today A surten student was getting on my nerves but i got the strange felling to let it go and just focus on what I really had to do wich is best.
(And I just ignored him like the i was suppposed to do)

But wen I doo thise kind of meditading ive talked about...I walk besides him Always (or almost) some times I need to go see him in a sertain place.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 am 

To me it sound you are doing great, strong and warm connection wih your helping spirit. Important information come to your intuition, and you have no problem following it.
I would encourage you to keep that good track. Follow your intuition, instincts when it is proper, feel your poweranimals weeksness and sadness othertimes. Try to still enquire why he is sad and can you do something about it. It may be, that you cannot, but you have asked, and often it is important for the friedship, whether it's for spirits or humans.

Human life includes many feelings, and feeling sad is not to be avoided.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 am 

Jusma wrote:
To me it sound you are doing great, strong and warm connection wih your helping spirit. Important information come to your intuition, and you have no problem following it.

Dear Jusma,
may I ask you. I''ve been told that the animal spirit has a strong connection with a living animal. And this creates risk - if the animal dies. But I know of no particular individual real animal, that is connected to my animal spirit. Can you please comment on this? I am being quite for the time being, in communicating with my animal spirit, until I clarify my position on that.
And also - re: the helpers who have human shapes. I have a helper, I know she is affiliated with an animal, but she looks human, it is difficult to explain. What should I do to please her, and the others. I express my gratitude from my heart, after I have asked for help. But I have heard of some rituals of giving - may be fruits, water. There are similar rituals in budhism, I might have borrowed it from there... Anyway, what would be your comment, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Love and light!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:39 am 

disciple wrote:
may I ask you. I''ve been told that the animal spirit has a strong connection with a living animal. And this creates risk - if the animal dies.
But I know of no particular individual real animal, that is connected to my animal spirit. Can you please comment on this?

I have heard of some rituals of giving - may be fruits, water. There are similar rituals in budhism, I might have borrowed it from there... Anyway, what would be your comment, please?

Love and light!

Hi!
About your first question, I can say my experience. I have never met my poweranimal in nature, and doubt ever will. None of my friends or any I know have either. It may be, that they have met that animalspecie, but it is not the same as person's poweranimal. Mine lives on spiritual realm, and there I meet him. It is possible, that spirit woud manifest itself in a form of poweranimal in this reality to carry a message, but usually it is to carry that message, not to linger here any longer.

However it does not diminsh the danger, if somebody really wants to harm you through shamanic practise. That could include also attacks against your helping/guardian spirits by spiritual means. Luckily, there is not many, who has skills to that. I have been told, that was the reason at earlier times, not to talk about your helping spirits to anybody.

I think every human has a poweranimal/guardian spirit, whether they know it or not. Communicating with it draws person closer to himself. If you communicate with your poweranimal, you may ask directly from him.

I have also helpers with human form. How to please these spirits depend on purely about spirit. Animal spirits may enjoy about movement of your body, when dancing them. Ritualistic eating may be one, let your poweranimal taste through your mouth. Others do not want anything at all. You may ask yor spirits, how to give thanks in a way they appriciate most.

Usually everything is good, that comes from your heart. They have no need for halfharted, halfminded rituals. Budhist rituals are basicly very good. Those purify mind and heart, and make you shine, when done with proper attitude. That shining will draw spirits closer to you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm 

disciple wrote:
...that the animal spirit has a strong connection with a living animal. And this creates risk - if the animal dies...

...rituals of giving - may be fruits, water...

if I may jump in here -

First of all, your Power Animal will never die. It may go away, or change, but they do not die. Power Animals are the spirit or essence of the animal: so it is not a lion, but is Lion. Even if it was some kind of imaginary animal, it would have the essence of a real animal, or even the combination of several animals, say like Unicorn or some of the prehistoric creatures.

Giving rituals are wonderful ways to honor your animal and your work. Putting out real food or other real items, like tobacco or flowers, and saying prayers of thanks is most appropriate. Even though your animal is not of the OR (ordinary reality - this real world), we live here and we need to give real things. Those things we give are the token of our appreciation and blessings. Besides, real animals may come and eat or use what you leave out (birds will eat fruit and nuts and take colored string or hair for their nests).

what what you write, you are doing just fine, as Jusma said. Be patient with yourself as you learn how to interact with Lion. It will teach you and show you the ways.

Post subject: Re: Jusma
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 am 

re: jusma
Thanks a lot for the detailed answer. It gave me the support I needed!

Love and light

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 pm 

Hi El Rachara,

thank you for your good words as well :) they are very helpful to me as well!

love and light!

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Journeys