Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced only
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm 

I am dealing with a very severe problem that I can only classify as demonic.

Significant symptoms are:

1. Bite marks and lesions on the body.
2. Attacks involving penetration of the body in crucial sites like the manipura; accompanied by vomiting.
3. Objects moved around (telekinesis).
4. People involved or who try to interfere are targeted
e.g. a witch of 25 years experience as all her windows beaten by
invisible hands
a healer and MD who treated me by hands on has most of her
medical knowledge removed; undergoes violent personality change
and dies of cerebral haemorrhage
a male shaman who intervenes is told by the spirit he has
one warning and only one NOT to interfere. He ignores it and
ends up with
type 2 trigeminal neuralgia and begs me to help him.
a holy woman who delves into the case is hit by a truck before
she can fully report back; she tells me one significant piece of
information

4. I have fought this thing now several times; fully in the open, it shrouds
my apartment like a gigantic bat.

I started my shamanic training but my 25-years of experience shaman fell apart like a paper sword left in the rain; was afraid of me sadly. I'm going to search for another course; crewed by someone who understands this stuff and who has the requisite nerve.

My partner died from this malady.

Generally I'm looking for advice on how best to fight this.

Please do NOT respond to this post or ask personal questions unless you have first hand experience of something this severe and have dealt with it successfully. Either you will know what you are talking about or you will not. People who do not and ramble on will not get a very warm reception.

Thankyou.

Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 am 

The answer is to get this entity dated; when it first became attached (not necessarily when you think) or when and where it came into this universe.
You need a psychofeedback meter and nerves of steel!
I have a unique bilateral meter (r-l brain) but an ordinary psycho-galvanometer is fine (read about them at Peter Shepherd's site www.trans4mind.com). The meter will tell you correct responses (meaning true for this thing).
Remember all persistence contains falsehoods and unknowns. Truth just vanishes.
The idea it is more powerful than any other being is the core falsehood. It's malignant countenance is meant to be scary but everyone is the same consciousness at source.
It can't hurt you if it can't persuade you you can be hurt by it!
Newmetreya

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:27 am 

>The answer is to get this entity dated; when it first became attached (not > necessarily when you think) or when and where it came into this universe.

My belief is that it became attached in this life through sexual contact with an 'infected' partner. Dating it - I would say very very old. One shaman said > 1500 years old. Seems to have servants. May have a past life connection with me.

It has a name too.

> You need a psychofeedback meter and nerves of steel!

I have the latter; not the former. This is it?

http://www.trans4mind.com/metercourse/index2.html

> The idea it is more powerful than any other being is the core falsehood. > It's malignant countenance is meant to be scary but everyone is the > same consciousness at source.

If it was I'd be dead; but it certainly can make you very very ill.

> It can't hurt you if it can't persuade you you can be hurt by it!

It helps not to have fear certainly.

Mark

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 am 

If I could suggest:

why is it there. Waht does it want. (0I would use the word revenge.)

having the name is very good.

1500 yrs old seems correct. Past life connections to you yes...

Helpful to identify the source of its power/the lineage/culture it comes ffrom...ie what 'kind' of 'magic energy' is being used....

( I sense nothern inuit or living tundra... It';s home was disturbed seeks a new one.. 5 helpers)

Verify this by feeling.

If this is helpful, good.

Finally ( waht is your connection to it....Must close all holes)

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 am 

It appears there is a portal (gateway to the inverse universe) that has opened. These inter-dimensional beings thrive on fear which is a left-handed spiral vibration. Fighting is not the answer with these beings. They love it. The challenge of this work is that the rules of engagement keep changing. The portal must be closed and removed and the beings cleared. The people involved must be checked for esoteric implants and other blocks and interferences such as cords of energy. Implants will appear when an individual's field is weakened due to various stressors. EMFs also need to be checked in the dwelling or the area as the juice they are feeding off is coming from somewhere. Their goal is interference. I know all this may sound strange for people, but most people don't even realize what's around them. One only has to look at what is going on the Earth Mother to know that there is a great deal of interference going on.
~Spiritdreamer

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:31 am 

Your sight is very good.

Yes; there is a terrible hatred there. Really it is like facing a door to a blast furnace when it is swung open. Also considerable intelligence; albeit malevolent.

It's aura is inimical to life; causes illness and can foster illness in the body. Can use sexual transmission to do that.

There are several helpers. The magic involved is very powerful, I do not think of this country (England). It is capable of causing death, of an extremely painful kind within hours. The technique used I have never read about. Essentially many dark spirits are fused into something like an egg or spike which is directed to the manipura chakra at which centre there is a tiny aperture. The centre is breached and the power enters into the body cavity. The egg 'hatches' or if you like opens like a dum-dum bullet inside the body. The intense pain begins to escalate rapidly and vomiting begins. The level of pain is that of end-stage cancer and the internal organs begin to fail starting with digestion. I believe that the end comes with heart failure.

This attack can be blocked by meditation but requires advanced control or more easily by placing a power object over the manipura. It can be stopped within the cavity too; I did that, but will leave you ill for days. The power rises to the skin in this case and you are left with the mark of some giant crab-like entity on the body. This lasts for some hours and fades leaving nothing.

There are also vampiric aspects; I am unsure but think that this is connected. The goal here is to feed and control, not to torture or kill. Entities are placed in the muladhara. I have killed two of them.

I have seen by Sight who I was in a previous life. There is an extant painting of me from 1525 abouts. I reached a very high level, but have had no formal training in this incarnation.

Two items not from me:

Pakistani Holy Lady (hit by truck) Mark brings knowledge from the past. He is the ninth of his line to face this.

Mohammed: (shaman with trigeminal neuralgia) Called him during one of these attacks; told him to trace it while I fought. He traced it to Nepal. Yes; tundra country and mountains.

Mark

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 am 

You have more than one being you are dealing with. I will just let you know of something from clearing these types of beings...they lie. The more interaction you have with them or personalize their involvement with you, the more they will attach. They desire this interaction with you. When you clear them be sure to clear them through-out the hologram of time and beyond. Be sure to call in the Beings of Light. They play be the rules...you have to ask for them to be involved.
~Spiritdreamer

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 am 

Spiritdreamer wrote:
You have more than one being you are dealing with. I will just let you know of something from clearing these types of beings...they lie. The more interaction you have with them or personalize their involvement with you, the more they will attach. They desire this interaction with you. When you clear them be sure to clear them through-out the hologram of time and beyond. Be sure to call in the Beings of Light. They play be the rules...you have to ask for them to be involved.
~Spiritdreamer

Yes; I thought as much. Since they are totally amoral, it would follow that they would lie. I've had very little verbal communication with any of them.

Only once, when I went to a consecration ceremony in the wilds by myself. In the darkness of the tent, a being approached me and congratulated me on surviving and what I had achieved. Had no idea of what it was until it spoke of its 'Master' and how his Master had gained a respect for me during this struggle; some vague hints about 'friendship'. Simply a device of course.

What clearing do you advise?

Mark

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:23 pm 

kurushektrea wrote:
If I could suggest:

why is it there. Waht does it want. (0I would use the word revenge.)

having the name is very good.

1500 yrs old seems correct. Past life connections to you yes...

Helpful to identify the source of its power/the lineage/culture it comes ffrom...ie what 'kind' of 'magic energy' is being used....

( I sense nothern inuit or living tundra... It';s home was disturbed seeks a new one.. 5 helpers)

Verify this by feeling.

If this is helpful, good.

Finally ( waht is your connection to it....Must close all holes)

OK; quickly. Very good. Please if you feel more do say.

revenge - yes; hate is there; also in this life I have brought a lot of important knowledge; my scientific work has made me well known; this was almost destroyed
past life - yes
lineage - Eastern I think; from East of India; Nepal places it in tundra;
note there appears to be a Chinese link here and that the borders
around Nepal have almost certainly moved
helpers - 5? - certainly more than one; I hired a magician at one point. Very capable guy but wanted more money than I had. Said 36 entities were involved. I believe some incarnate people, some dead, at least one inhuman.
connection - unknown. What I can tell you is that the life I saw myself in was lived 500 years ago. At that time science, magic and medicine were very fused and my work was in this intersection - concerned with the foundations of life and death and likely reflected in earlier incarnations as a Taoist. Some of my experiments were in necromancy and there is today an extant work on this subject that I wrote back then. I've not gone into this work or much of what I wrote back then.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:57 pm 

I have a couple simple questions.
1. What is your cultural/genetic background?
2. What is the cultural history of your present area?
3. What were the cultural/genetic background of the people injured by this besides you?
4. Were there any dreams or visions that had any signs this was coming?

I just thought I would throw those in there since I haven't seen anyone address time displacement or inter dimensional issues.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:03 pm 

Shaman Hawk wrote:
I have a couple simple questions.
1. What is your cultural/genetic background?
2. What is the cultural history of your present area?
3. What were the cultural/genetic background of the people injured by this besides you?
4. Were there any dreams or visions that had any signs this was coming?

I just thought I would throw those in there since I haven't seen anyone address time displacement or inter dimensional issues.

There is a *cultural* link here. I am English and a scientist in this life and hold four degrees; but a computer scientist. I have no medical background in this life; but I studied the internal arts. My partner, now deceased was a great doctor. She was the healer I mentioned in my first post who was destroyed in this mess. Her speciality was aging
(telomere research); the foundation of life and death. Using alchemy, I studied the same area (elixir of life) centuries ago. She had the Sight and recognised me at first meeting from the past in China.

My area is Northern England.

I'm giving this background data; it may help somebody to see something I have missed.

Also one of the people involved in the dark side of this stuff, a former partner, is also involved in the dark

side of internal alchemy. She is, by reliable authority, dying.

My background is purely English - from the North.
My partner who died was mixed Filipino-Chinese.
The dying lady is English, but Slavic blood, hailing from a German (Prussian) family but with a Polish surname.

Foreknowledge; no not consciously, but during a period I wrote poetry, some was prophetic. There is one that forecast accurately the signs of decomposition and disease that broke out in my body 10 years later. Whether that is an accident I leave you to judge. I can quote it if you wish; well it ain't cheery - but here it is.

Bringing Out The Dead

Given time enough and life to spend,
a thousand years might see decay,
our misery, hatred, waste away
incarcerated agony in a casket heart
sealed against the light of man
so that one might see that dawning day
when only dust remained and I could
say

“Look, behold here once was hate,
lies, damnation and deceit,
all gone, turned to honest soil.
You see one need only wait and pray
to see your evil waste away.”

Not so.
Whatever we hide we must one day raise
and rotting from our inner deeps
we raise the dead of our putrid past
and if we dare to close the lid, rely
on time to be well rid
of what is loathsome, foul and dark.
then will such poisons sweat a subtle dew
bedeck our face, our hands, our skin
and all without shall show within
the bloody stains of a soul’s disease
our inner toil, and damned decease.

Mark

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:12 pm 

Thanks, that helped.

You say you're English but from reading your original post and succeeding responses I'm inclined to ask if English is your first language or if any of your four degrees are in English.

Do you speak any other languages?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:46 pm 

Shaman Hawk wrote:
Thanks, that helped.

You say you're English but from reading your original post and succeeding responses I'm inclined to ask if English is your first language or if any of your four degrees are in English.

Don't know if this really impinges much on the case. However ...

None of my first three degrees are in English as a major, but in philosophy. I transferred into CS later in my late 20s and it was there I made my reputation. English is my first language; apart from a little French, it is the only language I know.

I don't think that information will help much though.

Mark

Mark

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:59 pm 

MarkT wrote:
Shaman Hawk wrote:
Thanks, that helped.

Perhaps this might be relevant. In the life of 500 years ago, I was not English but Swiss, and spoke a mediaeval dialect of Swiss-German along with Latin, which of course was the international language of scholars at that time. In this life I have no knowledge of these languages.

Mark

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm 

Spiritdreamer wrote:
EMFs also need to be checked in the dwelling or the area as the juice they are feeding off is coming from somewhere. ~Spiritdreamer

Sorry, what is an EMF? I'm new to this terminology.

Mark

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help