Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 am
Posts: 4
Hello Mark,
EMFs are Electromagnetic Fields that can be naturally occuring (geopathic zones) or man made (from power lines and power transformers). They can in the forms of horizontal of vertical lines. They can also be vortexes. Have you ever seen a ground bees nest or an ant hill or a number of ant holes together? They are on or right next to vortexes. These are detrimental to humans and dogs and many farm animals, but other species thrive around them. Indigenous and ancient people knew not to build dwelling in areas of EMFs, but unfortunately, modern humans are out of touch with the Earth Mother. EMFs can make humans very sick with cancer and the like. Inter-dimensional beings and earthbound entities thrive on the energy also. They are attracted to it. When I clear inter-dimensionals and the like, I always remove the EMFs first to take away their power source, sort of speak.
These beings don't like me very much because one the reasons I am on the Earth Mother at this time is to clear and remove the chaos and disorder they create, etc and remove their access into this dimension. The other is to assist other starseeds to spiritually align, to remove what no longer serves them.
I am new to this site because a friend of mine saw your posting and she knows the work that I do. One thing you can do is send these things love. They find this vibration extremely uncomfortable. Unconditional love is always the strongest ally you have.
Blessings ~Spiritdreamer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
Spiritdreamer wrote:
Hello Mark,
EMFs are Electromagnetic Fields that can be naturally occuring (geopathic zones) or man made (from power lines and power transformers). They can in the forms of horizontal of vertical lines. They can also be vortexes. Have you ever seen a ground bees nest or an ant hill or a number of ant holes together? They are on or right next to vortexes. These are detrimental to humans and dogs and many farm animals, but other species thrive around them. Indigenous and ancient people knew not to build dwelling in areas of EMFs, but unfortunately, modern humans are out of touch with the Earth Mother. EMFs can make humans very sick with cancer and the like. Inter-dimensional beings and earthbound entities thrive on the energy also. They are attracted to it. When I clear inter-dimensionals and the like, I always remove the EMFs first to take away their power source, sort of speak.
These beings don't like me very much because one the reasons I am on the Earth Mother at this time is to clear and remove the chaos and disorder they create, etc and remove their access into this dimension. The other is to assist other starseeds to spiritually align, to remove what no longer serves them.
I am new to this site because a friend of mine saw your posting and she knows the work that I do. One thing you can do is send these things love. They find this vibration extremely uncomfortable. Unconditional love is always the strongest ally you have.
Blessings ~Spiritdreamer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


There are no power lines where I live; geopathic stress - I don't know. I'll try to find out. I've fought this stuff in England, New York and Beijing.
Seems independent of locale.

When I started the fight in 2003; there were two women involved on the Dark Side. Both former lovers. One trained with me in Taoist arts but learnt the bad habit of stealing sexual energy. She is actually parasitised both physically and psychically; is now very ill and thin. She can travel astrally to feed but she cannot process her physical food.

The second is a homeopath; but a covert witch and poisoner (sadly, no luck here eh?). She dosed me up in 2003 but was blocked by my partner, an MD, who twigged what was being done. This undermined my immune system and set me up for an illness which completely baffled all the doctors, I spent 3 months in a naturopathic hospital in India. This charming lady, who uses doll magic too, is a lineal witch from the matrilineal side - something I divined by talking to her in the astral. I hired people to deal with her. This may not sound very sporting or loving, but one does what one must.

This demonic being generally operates at one remove from the victims who, I believe, often die or commit suicide without any real knowledge of what they are fighting. The power involved is extreme. I became convinced after a time, that behind these two charmers, had to be something much worse. Only an advanced negative being much older than a physical human could wield that power.

This being, whatever it was, had to be feeding these people. I think this is where the power comes from.

I was not surprised when after 5 years; it turned up. There is a saying 'If you want something done properly, do it yourself'. This is, I believe, something new and very unwelcome for it. It likes to hide.

Mohammed says that this situation is unique for it; nobody has fought back this hard before in all its many centuries of existence. He is tracking it and tells me that it has gone to the deserts of Australia. So this is a completely new situation; maybe an opportunity.

I believe that this entity may not be feeling that great. Had it the power, it would certainly kill me. What I think has happened is that it has been drained and maybe even hurt in our battles. The attacks now are weaker and much less frequent. However I do not think this condition is permanent. The retirement to the desert is probably to recuperate.

What do I want? I want my life back! I want to be able to date people and live a normal life. However this business must be settled.

I also think it would be good for humanity in general if this being could be removed from the Earth plane. Life is tough enough without having to fight things like this. But if this is impossible, at least to remove it from my life and anybody whom I love.

Mark


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 am
Posts: 10
I would suggest contacting John Livingston.
You need a soul retrieval to close up the openings in your energy field and a clearing of any dark forces and/or spiritual attachments.
You do not have the power or understanding in yourself to "fight" this as you say.
John-livingston.com
spiritualclearing.info


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 am
Posts: 4
Hi Mark,
I know of what you speak. Also, EMFs are not the cause, but they only feed portals and inter-dimensionals and that's why it's good to check for any EMFs you might have. There is a portal. As a light being, a starseed you have dealt with these things before, in other lives and in other dimensions. As a starseed, you have 31 dimensional spaces or dreaming bodies, some of which can be contaminated by the Inverse universe which is where these things are from. Having access to more than the usual 5 that most humans have, enables you to "see" and have access to those dimensions. Protection is key.
In the early days, they would try to intimidate me, by showing up in front of me. For some reason, I didn't fear them. When I cleared my first one using a strong protocol, it pushed and shoved me on its way out. I was thrilled by this and my mentor said I was certainly cut out for this work. That was the last time they were able to get close to my field. I don't give them the "fight" that they want. I just use the authority the Creator has given me to clear them. I don't actually do the clearing. The Light Forces do. I am only the facilitator.
Your energy field has cords and leaks into the sucker world and there are esoteric implants present in your field. I get 3. This work can be done long distance. I am in the USA and you are in England. But, I could contact a friend of mine in England who may know others who do this work on the level that I do in England. Yours is not an easy fix. You need a multi-dimensional clearing and that portal needs needs to be closed. It needs to be done carefully. Can't stress that enough. If you want me to check with my friend, I will do so.
Blessings & Light ~Spiritdreamer


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
lighthealer wrote:
I would suggest contacting John Livingston.
You do not have the power or understanding in yourself to "fight" this as you say.
John-livingston.com
spiritualclearing.info


Fortunate that I did not engrave these words in my heart when this fight began, for surely there is no faster way to lose any war than to tell yourself you are defeated before you begin to fight.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
deleted


Last edited by MarkT on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:41 am
Posts: 8
Hey Mark. Just checking in after a few days...Glad you are getting lots of help... Feell you;re getting good info... I've scanned what;s been said and some points stood out for me... ( later)

Then I was going to write: "This is easy to take care of..."

At this point My computer turned offf at the point of writing the above. So I said: "What?". And listened.. "They" said..

"it will be easy to take care of once you've done some work....." (cause obviously this is a big life lesson for you. )

So I was getting ahead of myself a bit.. Maybe that;s what you're doing?

There lots of info coming in to younow and you have to stop receiving and start to put together a game plan to get this shit cleared up..
May I suggest ( for those of us helping) to summarize everyting that;s been said in one post... All the helpful info... So we can all look at it together....

Got a plan of sorts but too many cooks can spoil the soup......

Yes
1500 yrs
the slavic connection is where it all comes in
its her karma you took on, naughty boy ( Now they attack you )The door must be closed from the slavic connection ( but now the s... is all over the place)
good lesson for everyone
protection of course
but if you hae 25 yrs of experience then you should know how to do. Right?


I would not use any machines. They ( the baddies ) dont.. The power comes from within....

Reread al;l the posts againl..Some I agree with some not.. Depends on the depth of knowledge of the person speaking ( not book knowledge)

I would suggest the time to listen to too many voices is over. If you would wont to contact me use this jimjimm3@hotmail.com... I will be happy to continue. We could MSN messenger.... or some such... Best to you.

also i think too much info is being said about this case by you and everryone... Tehe is too much info to deal with... I would delete everything if I were you..... select 2 or three to talk to sepeately and put together a game plan from there... Best to you. Kurushektra.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
[quote="kurushektrea"]May I suggest ( for those of us helping) to summarize everyting that;s been said in one post... All the helpful info... So we can all look at it together....

but if you hae 25 yrs of experience then you should know how to do. Right?

quote]

Just to clarify; it was my departed teacher who had the 25 years experience. I was the student.

Yes; I've said just about all I can usefully say. Here is my summary.

The Situation

1. A negative being O. is the primary cause of much of the problem, of considerable antiquity and almost certainly non-human. A demon not belonging to this dimension. It can kill and engender disease.
2. O. has several servants, both incarnate and discarnate who serve him.
3. One of them, D. (Slavic woman), is parasitised by O. and is a vector of transmission (cf. Typhoid Mary). The transmission is initially sexual and thereafter astral.
4. Mark as a former lover was corded and infected. This is being used as a means to disrupt his incarnated mission, ruin his health and shorten his life. He is contending with multiple attackers with different motives.
5. There may be some past life connection in all this.

The Remedy

1. Mark needs to have these implants and cords removed to prevent attack. The portal to the demonic dimension needs to be closed. May need space clearing for EMFs. Also past life traumas need to be reviewed and released. Somebody suggested a machine (seems like a polygraph for accessing unconscious material?).
2. Mark needs some form of training in order to activate himself fully and bring himself up to full power. Standard shamanic training needs to be supplemented later by something more specific to his person.
3. As kurushektrea says, the s**t is all over the place because O. propagates sexually and D. is still sexually active but dying. However containing this is frankly beyond me right now and I cannot do much about that.

That's about it, I think.

Mark


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:32 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Maryland
Actually my questions do weigh on this case. People influenced by other entities can have altered speech patterns and out of ordinary sentence construction/verb order.

EMF is electro magnetic field. I don't see it as an outside influence here though I would love to hear the logic behind anyone thinking it is.
EMFs are not vortexes. Where do you guys get this stuff?
An EMF can be part of the energy signature of a vortex but the type or polarity of the vortex will let you know if that is even possible.

I'll bow out if this is going to soul retrieval. I think that whole concept and it's following is a joke supported dysfunctional new age flakes. You lost or something took a piece of your soul? Oh please.

Hawk


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
Spiritdreamer wrote:
Hi Mark,
Your energy field has cords and leaks into the sucker world and there are esoteric implants present in your field. I get 3. This work can be done long distance. I am in the USA and you are in England. But, I could contact a friend of mine in England who may know others who do this work on the level that I do in England. Yours is not an easy fix. You need a multi-dimensional clearing and that portal needs needs to be closed. It needs to be done carefully. Can't stress that enough. If you want me to check with my friend, I will do so.
Blessings & Light ~Spiritdreamer


That is a kind offer. Do not be offended but I have to protect my identity and have set up a sock puppet account. Partly this is to protect me because internationally I am known in my field. Computer scientists would not understand or dig this stuff!

You can reach me at

klein.martha@yahoo.co.uk

We can take it from there because this email is not a public forum.

I'd like to thank those who have contributed for your time in dealing with this very unpleasant and painful case. You can write to this address if you feel you have something really vital to contribute. I have no axes to grind in shamanism because I have no training. I think that, despite human differences, we have a common cause against an ancient enemy like this.

I haven't closed this thread though I may not have much more to say; if I feel there is something that will help shamanic learning I will give it. I am not rich in formal training, but I have a lot of empirical material about high-level Dark Side techniques. If it can help lives, I'll give it.

I would however **desperately** like my life back, to have normal relations with the opposite sex and to fully heal. This last 8 years have been extremely hard.

thanks again

Mark


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
Spiritdreamer wrote:
Hello Mark,
EMFs are Electromagnetic Fields that can be naturally occuring (geopathic zones) or man made (from power lines and power transformers). They can in the forms of horizontal of vertical lines. They can also be vortexes. Have you ever seen a ground bees nest or an ant hill or a number of ant holes together? They are on or right next to vortexes. These are detrimental to humans and dogs and many farm animals, but other species thrive around them. Indigenous and ancient people knew not to build dwelling in areas of EMFs, but unfortunately, modern humans are out of touch with the Earth Mother. EMFs can make humans very sick with cancer and the like. Inter-dimensional beings and earthbound entities thrive on the energy also. They are attracted to it. When I clear inter-dimensionals and the like, I always remove the EMFs first to take away their power source, sort of speak.
These beings don't like me very much because one the reasons I am on the Earth Mother at this time is to clear and remove the chaos and disorder they create, etc and remove their access into this dimension. The other is to assist other starseeds to spiritually align, to remove what no longer serves them.
I am new to this site because a friend of mine saw your posting and she knows the work that I do. One thing you can do is send these things love. They find this vibration extremely uncomfortable. Unconditional love is always the strongest ally you have.
Blessings ~Spiritdreamer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thnakyou for this. I feel that there may be problems where I live; not because of the physical locality but because so many battles have been fought in this small space.

I'd like to ask you to reach me through the address I supplied as a precursor to receiving my correct email. If you want to give your email online here I will contact you. However if you want to preserve your privacy, then the above method will allow that.

Mark


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
lighthealer wrote:
I would suggest contacting John Livingston.
You need a soul retrieval to close up the openings in your energy field and a clearing of any dark forces and/or spiritual attachments.
You do not have the power or understanding in yourself to "fight" this as you say.
John-livingston.com
spiritualclearing.info


I'd agree with your post btw; I looked up this site. Moneywise its a bit steep for me because I'm poor (not surprisingly given the last 8 years). I'd have to be 90% certain of this guy to choose him. Can anybody else vouch for him?

Mark


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 am
Posts: 10
-Fortunate that I did not engrave these words in my heart when this fight began, for surely there is no faster way to lose any war than to tell yourself you are defeated before you begin to fight.
-I'd agree with your post btw; I looked up this site. Moneywise its a bit steep for me because I'm poor (not surprisingly given the last 8 years). I'd have to be 90% certain of this guy to choose him. Can anybody else vouch for him?

Fools rush into battles they know nothing about and then they come up with quirky remarks to hide their ignorance. Yes, I think you are right, you are such a skilled human being that you should go to war with a being you know nothing about. Firstly, fear only "fights" with fear, Love on the other hand has no need to fight. Since you are talking about a fear based being (dark force), I am sure you will get really far using fear as your weapon.
Also, I always find it astonishing when their are these people who plead for help like" please help me, I am so messed up and I have nobody to turn to" and then when you are given a person that can help you, you guys come up with an excuse why you should not see him.
I think you have enough knowledge within yourself to help yourself, do not listen to me and go on your way.
And also, how many so-called "shamans" on here have given you an actual healing solution besides me?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 18
lighthealer wrote:
-Fortunate that I did not engrave these words in my heart when this fight began, for surely there is no faster way to lose any war than to tell yourself you are defeated before you begin to fight.
-I'd agree with your post btw; I looked up this site. Moneywise its a bit steep for me because I'm poor (not surprisingly given the last 8 years). I'd have to be 90% certain of this guy to choose him. Can anybody else vouch for him?

Fools rush into battles they know nothing about and then they come up with quirky remarks to hide their ignorance. Yes, I think you are right, you are such a skilled human being that you should go to war with a being you know nothing about. Firstly, fear only "fights" with fear, Love on the other hand has no need to fight. Since you are talking about a fear based being (dark force), I am sure you will get really far using fear as your weapon.
Also, I always find it astonishing when their are these people who plead for help like" please help me, I am so messed up and I have nobody to turn to" and then when you are given a person that can help you, you guys come up with an excuse why you should not see him.
I think you have enough knowledge within yourself to help yourself, do not listen to me and go on your way.
And also, how many so-called "shamans" on here have given you an actual healing solution besides me?


I should point out that the battle came to me; not vice versa. So there is no question of me rushing into any battle anywhere. I am in it and it came to me and it needs to be won. Had I succumbed to hopelessness based on my position, or internalised the language you are using, I would be long defeated and dead. So I begin from and respond to a positive attitude.

Anybody can give themselves the title of 'shaman'. I've gone through three people who could be considered such and they have all not measured to the task. Getting this wrong can cause death - mine actually. So anybody who takes it on should be really really good. So I weigh and measure people carefully before I give them money.

I've ordered this gentleman's book and this should tell me a lot about him. Writing a book is a good start; shows commitment.

Mark


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: very severe case of negative entity - for experienced on
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 am
Posts: 10
MarkT wrote:
lighthealer wrote:
-
I should point out that the battle came to me; not vice versa. So there is no question of me rushing into any battle anywhere. I am in it and it came to me and it needs to be won. Had I succumbed to hopelessness based on my position, or internalised the language you are using, I would be long defeated and dead. So I begin from and respond to a positive attitude.

Anybody can give themselves the title of 'shaman'. I've gone through three people who could be considered such and they have all not measured to the task. Getting this wrong can cause death - mine actually. So anybody who takes it on should be really really good. So I weigh and measure people carefully before I give them money.

I've ordered this gentleman's book and this should tell me a lot about him. Writing a book is a good start; shows commitment.

Mark

There is never a battle that comes to anyone unless they allow the battle to come to them or they attracted it in some way. Murderers do not choose the strong and potential threats, they choose people who are weak and easy targets. The fact that you start a post on a shamanic website pleading for help and then when a reliable source is offered you come up with a reason why you should not contact him really only illustrates that you are not really in need for help, but you are more interested in attention.
Nobody has ever died from being possessed. I think you watch too many movies. And I have never worked with any healer who did not help me. Anyone can call themselves a car mechanic, but there are car mechanics who can fix cars well and there are mechanics who act like they can fix your car, while really only taking your money. It is your own lack of insight into the people you have worked with that has placed you into the perception you are in: that you have to watch out for the fakes. I have never worried about working with a fake healer, because you have to be somewhat misinformed to work with someone like that.
Also, removing dark forces is not rocket science. And the person does not have to be really, really good as you say, they just have to get the job done. But the true point here is, you still have not gotten yourself help, therefore your plead for help was really only a plead for attention, or a "please feel sorry for me" situation. John Livingston is no joke. He has been working with the removal of dark forces and spirit attachments for longer then 30 years. It is your own fear and lack of insight to disregard a true healer when it is offered. I wish you the best


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

phpBB SEO