Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: urgent assistance -extreme devil attacks...
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 pm 

I have asked for some assistance to understand where all these evil and invisible attacks are coming from, and the silence so far, shows that even the good guys are worse than these evil occultist:

------
You guys are worse than these occultists. I mean one is being tortured on a daily basis, no every minute, for more than 5 years, and we expect you guys to be the experts, and instead of providing assistance, you see these as a game.

The pastors are even worse, everyone I have visited, have only laughed at me, and these are supposed to be this so called God's servants. This is evil.

One can not go to Police, one can not identify these people, then what can one do?

I have only been to 2 places... no friends, so how could these have happened? They couldn't have gotten my blood, or hair, so whatelse could they have used?

I want to determine who these criminals are, and see them punished, even death.

How can one be tired every minute, one can not stand from bed, one is almost blind, one's stomach is like that of a pregnant woman and yet his weight is still the same; there's movements like a worm in one's throat, heart, stomach, and scrotum.

You guys are even worse than the devils... killing a devil is an honor one should cherish.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help