Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: unwanted spirit
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 am 

Ok guys, i don't know if this is the right place for this or not but i need some advice on cleansing my space of unwanted energies. This is nothing to do with the uninvited guests thread, i started that out of general interest.

I've had a spirit hanging here for a while now... i think it's the one that attacked me a couple of months ago. Last night i was really upset because i thought a close friend of mine was going to kill himself.

After he called me and told me everything was fine i went to bed when all this shit started to happen, i was hearing loud footsteps, whispering and someone banging on my walls and ceiling. Every time i started drifting off to sleep there was a loud bang or a creak like someone was leaning against the wall.

i don't know who or what this thing is but he's been waiting for a moment like this to try and take advantage of it... frankly i'm over his shit (the spirit has a rather masculine feel to it) he's been hanging around for about 12 months now.

It was just little things like a few footsteps one night or a bang/creak another. He'd knock the antenna of the TV when i was watching it, just stupid shit like that. However to have everything at once happen i'm sick of it and i'm going to serve him an eviction notice!

I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to get him out, sage and other things that smoke are not an option because my dad would kill me about the smell in here and because he thinks the smoke will stain the paint on the ceiling and walls. I might live in my parents backyard in a bungalow but i must abide by their rules.

Any help here will be greatly appreciated and if anyone is interested i'll let you know how it turns out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm 

wow perhaps trying to reason with this spirit .......ask it what it needs what it fears and where it wants to go be or do? best wishes......

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 am 

eagleeyes wrote:
wow perhaps trying to reason with this spirit .......ask it what it needs what it fears and where it wants to go be or do? best wishes......

It's died down again, i'm not going to ask him anything because he doesn't answer. Not to mention this could be something more sinister than just an annoying spirit which needs my attention to get it's power

Post subject: Update
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 pm 

Last night when i was trying to sleep i could hear faint drumming, music and laughter coming from my lounge room. Quite frankly i have no idea what's going on... any ideas?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:33 am 

Your friend still needs help,this is a projection of your friend,he's not ok.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:50 am 

Tony Bellah wrote:
Your friend still needs help,this is a projection of your friend,he's not ok.

it's not him, he's fine i'm talking to him on skype now... i told him about this post just now and he's just reminded me that earlier tonight he says he found a severed cat paw in his bed. He says that he freaked out and flushed it down the toilet before i got to get him on skype, he has aspergers syndrome and is on numerous medications so i can't rule out a reaction with those and his excessive consumption of caffeinated drinks.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:03 pm 

It sounds to me that there is some unsettling. Maybe it's your friend having a hitch-hiker, maybe you've a guest that wants a piece of your energy...or maybe it's an upset spirit that has been there prior to you being there, and doesn't want you in "his"

I believe a lot can be done with intention, here.

Also, sage is necessarily the only remedy. One thing that happens to work for me and some others I know is holy water. Water is a really powerful medium, spiritually, and could help out a lot in creating a boundary of protection, as long as the intention is there.
Other things that I have used to transmit unsettled spirits to Spirit have been pure salt, sweetgrass, and prayer.

I hope that this can help you out, at least some.

Love, light, and peace

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:42 am 

whitetara wrote:
It sounds to me that there is some unsettling. Maybe it's your friend having a hitch-hiker, maybe you've a guest that wants a piece of your energy...or maybe it's an upset spirit that has been there prior to you being there, and doesn't want you in "his"

I believe a lot can be done with intention, here.

Also, sage is necessarily the only remedy. One thing that happens to work for me and some others I know is holy water. Water is a really powerful medium, spiritually, and could help out a lot in creating a boundary of protection, as long as the intention is there.
Other things that I have used to transmit unsettled spirits to Spirit have been pure salt, sweetgrass, and prayer.

I hope that this can help you out, at least some.

Love, light, and peace

Thank you for your suggestions and help. I have recently decided to try and journey to contact this spirit passively because i don't know who there are or what they want. I figure rather than going in guns blazing and upsetting this spirit i'll try to talk to it, i have some protective measures in place right now like my servitor spirit whom i am very attached too.

I've spoken to a few people and one of them suggested that i try to journey a few times before i try speaking to this spirit to gain some allies just in case they try to attack me.

Post subject: Unwanted Spirit
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 pm 

I am sorry to hear of all your troubles. Sometimes when we are on certain medications, drinking, or taking illicit drugs or are not feeling well, it opens up holes in our protective field. It is almost like a magnet to those lower level or trapped entities/energies saying "Look here! I am vulnerable! Free entry!"

I highly suggest that you refrain from taking anything but the necessary medications your doctor prescribes. I am assuming you are younger, still living with your parents. Without using incence, you can raise your own vibration by calling in the light, asking that only loving, healing energies are welcome in your home. Practice it day and night. Recite prayers that invite this energy. Stay away from anything negative, as this feeds the spirit.
I care - keep me posted.

Post subject: Re: unwanted spirit
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:39 am 

It is like a magnet because we become that magnet- we want to re-fill the hole! Just thought I'd add that to what laurak0927 said.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:55 pm 

Every time I look at the title of the thread, I see "unwanted gift". I finally decided it was time to see what the story was.

Look beyond the annoyance and frustration and see if there is more to this that you might not be seeing. While this could be as simple as a poltergeist looking for attention, it could be a messenger with an odd way of delivery. It could just as easily be an ancestor ghost compelled to help and guide, and not exactly thrilled by the idea too.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:19 pm 

strmraven wrote:
Every time I look at the title of the thread, I see "unwanted gift". I finally decided it was time to see what the story was.

Look beyond the annoyance and frustration and see if there is more to this that you might not be seeing. While this could be as simple as a poltergeist looking for attention, it could be a messenger with an odd way of delivery. It could just as easily be an ancestor ghost compelled to help and guide, and not exactly thrilled by the idea too.

It's stopped now, it left when i made a gift of a schorl stone to a friend of mine... I gave them the stone because i felt that they could have used it more than i could.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help