Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Spirit helper help
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am 

I would really appreciate some help with this.

Since I have a lot of my father's self-loathing and martyr "I am not worthy to exist" energies in my body, his beliefs/emotions/thoughts tend to influence my own. One thing they compel my energies to do is self-sabotage themselves or self-destruct out of a feeling that I mustn't have them anymore.

This extends to not only me, but also my power animals. I was compelled by my father's self destructive energies to ask "the spirits", not just my guides, to re-arrange my power animal that I am working with. The thought process was instant, "Oh, I shouldn't have that power animal, it should be rearranged so it isn't as powerful. Spirits, re-arrange her". All that was in an instant. It's like I have been hijacked by my father.

My question is, since I am not an experienced shaman yet, how can I help my power animal go back to the way she needs to be for her highest good?

I will add that my father's energies have also made me call on spirits to make unhelpful changes to myself as well. His energies are also blocking my discernment and intuition somewhat. That's why there's not much I can do for her myself. Does anyone have any answers they can give me. This isn't the first time harm has come to her because of me.

If anyone would like to offer help, let it be for her highest good. (By default that would also be my highest good.) If you need to know more, please ask.

Thank you so much.

Post subject: Re: Spirit helper help
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 am 

What you really need is borders.

You cannot let your fathers energies to influence you that way.. Just make a stop into that. After you have made strong border, you may let something come in, which you choose what you let come in. Perceive energies you father sends, where those are attaching in you. You may have a weak spot there.

When my poweranimal changed, I saw it afterwards in a flowerfield very happy. Maybe happier than with me. When your ex-poweranimal is relieved from her duty, she may return by herself where she belongs just byherself. Or do you have feeling she is trapped like you? If so, why so?

Post subject: Re: Spirit helper help
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm 

Dear Friend,I offer you some help, For The Highest Good of All.Since I don`t know you,and nearly a year has passed,from the time you posted your request,any help that I can offer would be limited.You can reach me at:sagedreamscanada@yahoo.ca

Please remember:
You are the child of The Universe.You are the child of
The Mighty God Himself/Herself.You belong to THE SPIRIT,not to your earthly father.Your father probably has the best intentions for you,but his energies block you.Claim you power without any guilt or shame.For the highest good of ALL.Claim it in your mind.Repeat after me, as many times as needed[out- loud]:
I am the child of the universe.My power is good.I deserve to fulfill my dreams.God loves me.I am worthy,I am worthy,I am worthy.
O.K...
You can not change your father,so try to accept him as he is.But, do not accept his limitations as your own.It may be necessary to create physical distance from him first,before you mange to release his energies.Work on becoming financially independent.Find your own space and identity.
Let your power animal be who it wants to be .Surround yourself with people who accept you as you are.Don`t try to control so much.just be.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help