Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: Soul seperation issue
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 am 

Alright, I won't mince words. My name is Jep, spiritual practitioner, generally heading towards magery path. My specialty, sadly, is far from being healing. (or Black magic, if you want to assay your fears) In fact, healing is my worst area of knowledge. >.> My best is manipulation and creation.

What I'm currently facing is someone who has a second soul, their twin from when the body absorbed the other twin in the womb, and the soul, through someone who screwed up royally with hypnosis, called that secondary soul out, leaving it a bit of a parasite on the host soul and mind. The two are at good terms, but it's a matter of giving the secondary soul a chance to live, best you can do with current astral/physical separation.

I can easily create him a astral body to hold the soul and mind, but the method of separating the two "twins" from each other and making the mindbound one actually use his own senses is the hard part.

I know better to play around with something like this without seeking advice from people who generally have a little more contact with souls then I do, so hence I ask you all.

Post subject: Re: Soul seperation issue
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:53 pm 

I have no advise for you at all sorry. Reading about this twin makes me think of myself as I am a twin. My twin was still born. This has got me thinking about the affects of my twin has upon myself. Looking foward to seeing what others reply to you with.

Post subject: Re: Soul seperation issue
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:00 am 

There is some unspoken agreement or vulnerability in the formed twin in order for the etheric twin to attach. In cases where an attachment won't let go it comes down to straight talk, which in the case includes the wellbeing of both being jeopardized by an attachment that is not working for the benefit of either. It's not the natural course of any life force to stay stagnant, and all life force knows this. Whether it is ready to release and move on to its own destiny can't be forced. However, often finding the wording that speaks to that life force can help it understand the magnitude and potential harm of it not moving on to its destiny. The bottom line is is its destiny really to cling onto its earthly twin? Is that really it's deeper soul desire? This is the way I would initiate interaction to bring balance for the two of them.

Best to you and them.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help