Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help

Post subject: some advice please!
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 am 

hey guys! new dude here! and to shamanism as well! someone share with me a few tips on making my first trip to the spiritworld please? thanks! p.s it would be great if you can add in the abcs of shamanism too! :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:00 am 

The most important point, I think, would be to identify a specific focus before you start your journey. And your first specific focus should be to find your spirit animal. Repeat your intention (i.e., specific focus) three times--helps the brain lock in :wink:-- then begin. I'm assuming you have a drum beat or regular rattle sound to help maintain your focus. Your animal will appear three times and will be friendly--you'll know. Your spirit animal will become your guide. You should never journey alone or without a purpose--it's kind of a waste of time and could be dangerous. Been there, done that, don't want the T-shirt! Note that your spirit animal may not show up the first time. Don't give up. Give yourself a time limit on initial journeys. Perhaps your animal wants to be sure you are sincere. Good luck!

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Help